Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Who wins?

SunRazer
Kenobi could hold his own in a duel, but he gets dominated in humiliating fashion by Kun's Force powers.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Kun utterly dominates.

Trocity
Originally posted by SunRazer
Kenobi could hold his own in a duel, but he gets dominated in humiliating fashion by Kun's Force powers.

WildBantha88
Kenobi's only real weakness is TK and even that only the most powerful can exploit. What makes Exar Kun so much more powerful? The spell that paralyzed a senate or maybe his gauntlets. Either one isn't something Kenobi Wan can't handle

carthage
Exar in all three, his stamina and physical strength would best Kenobi in a duel eventually (Anakin was breaking his bones). Force powers, yeah Kun takes it.

Stigma
Kun, easily.

ILS
Kun astrally projects a dress onto Kenobi, causing him to kill himself out of sheer embarrassment.

WildBantha88
Kenobi is easily superior in lightsabers and his match in the Force

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ouch.

ILS
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Kenobi is easily superior in lightsabers and his match in the Force This post is wrong and you should feel bad about this post.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by ILS
This post is wrong and you should feel bad about this post. prove that Exar Kun has better feats than out dueling ventress, stalemating Darth Maul, stalemating Dooku, repulsing Surge apart, easily throwing several tons, and Force pushing Dooku and then I will consider feeling bad

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
sad

Hey ILS, got any more hood rap, tbh?

ILS
prove that Exar Kun has better feats than out dueling ventress, stalemating Darth Maul, stalemating Dooku, repulsing Surge apart, easily throwing several tons, and Force pushing Dooku and then I will consider feeling bad Kun's about equal to Kenobi in sabers; stalemating Ulic who by feats and creator commentary is about as good as those in that Maul/Kenobi dueling pocket.

I'm not even going to address the notion that Kenobi is Kun's equal as a Force wielder.
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
sad

Hey ILS, got any more hood rap, tbh? DUnno, you like Bruno Mars??

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by ILS
DUnno, you like Bruno Mars??

Something that helps me cope with massive depression that was triggered by this thread.

ILS
Something that helps me cope with massive depression that was triggered by this thread. This is kind of uplifting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7NJfuVk9hY

You can pretend you're high by re-reading Bantha's posts.

Based
Kenobi is easily superior in lightsabers and his match in the Force

Kun is an all time great, his skills with a lightsaber has been called prodigious even before reaching his peak and that was an assessment centuries later which goes on to show how special his abilities were.

Kenobi has the Soresu thing going for him but it's never good enough to compete with the greats of his time like Mace or Yoda.

Trocity
He can compete with guys like Kun and Mace in sabers, he's just not quite good enough to beat them imo.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
In sabers is the key, tbh.

WildBantha88
I feel like people just ignore Kenobi's force feats because...? I'm actually not sure why

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ignoring kenobi's force feats =/= matching Exar Kun, lmfao.

WildBantha88
Proof that Exar Kuns >Kenobi in the Force? C'mon someone actually bring up feats

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Freezing thousands of senators and simultaneously dominating vodo, using amulet blasts to disintegrate/incinerate Sith wyrns, destroying Nadd's spirit, (who has better force feats than kenobi tbh,) etc. should do it, much less his titanic hype.

carthage
Destroying Nadd's spirit who can sever a telepathic link with Vodo that stretches across the galaxy, tanking force sever, withstanding bombing runs from Jedi bombers with barrier, deflecting force blasts which reduce people to charred corpses, being capable of creating massive beasts with Sith Alchemy like Massassi abominations, Battle hydras, and Tukata, and being canonically more powerful than Sith like Freedon Nadd, Naga Sadow, Ludo Kressh, and other ancient Sith.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nice try, though.

carthage
??

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Talking to bantha tbh.

Tondemonai
Something that helps me cope with massive depression that was triggered by this thread.

If this is true, I can relate (not from this post), but if that was meant to be a joke or just a crack at the thread then **** you you insensitive ass nugget prick. For everyone else please do not joke about that at all/ever.

ILS
Nah I think he's serious. We take Exar Kun pretty seriously here on the internet.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by ILS
Nah I think he's serious. We take Exar Kun pretty seriously here on the internet.

Like I said, if he is I can relate, though I would really rather you not joke about that.

FreshestSlice
Oh great just what we need. A "you're not allowed to joke about things that affect me."

DarthAnt66
Please don't make jokes about people being offended over offensive jokes - it offends me.

WildBantha88
Freezing thousands of senators and simultaneously dominating vodo, using amulet blasts to disintegrate/incinerate Sith wyrns, destroying Nadd's spirit, (who has better force feats than kenobi tbh,) etc. should do it, much less his titanic hype. Freezing senators didn't work on any Jedi

The other 2 are good but not above this

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/11117/111178634/4332925-kenobi+force+repulse.gif

or this

https://i.imgflip.com/kvzff.gif

DarthAnt66
using amulet blasts to disintegrate/incinerate Sith wyrns, destroying Nadd's spirit) etc. should do it, much less his titanic hype.
The other 2 are good but not above this

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/11117/111178634/4332925-kenobi+force+repulse.gif
or this
https://i.imgflip.com/kvzff.gif
http://www.picgifs.com/reaction-gifs/reaction-gifs/laughing/picgifs-laughing-869105.gif

ILS
Can we just bear in mind that Bantha is by proxy suggesting that Dooku can ragdoll Exar Kun?

Stigma
LOL Kenobi is not matching Exar in the force.

He can match him in sabers, but he's going to lose force and all-out pretty soundly.

DarthAnt66
My mind already shattered at the motion breaking two small metal beams > dominating a planet.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Oh great just what we need. A "you're not allowed to joke about things that affect me."

I'm not just saying it for that reason, but also because it typically leads to suicide, which is the 3rd largest reason why people in their teens don't even reach 20.

DarthAnt66
This probably isn't the best place to be if someone is near suicide. erm
Now, if you would excuse me, I need to tell members they gave me Ebola.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
My mind already shattered at the motion breaking two small metal beams > dominating a planet. very well, let me up the showings

https://i.imgflip.com/kw16l.gif

and

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/3629322/anakin-and-obi-wan-o.gif

Stigma
Bantha, I get what you want to say. Kenobi has been underestimated as a force user. This is true. thumb up

But still, he's not beating Exar.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
That fight in and of itself takes place during a time that contradicts canon events, does it not? And even Braga was able to push the Hero of Tython, doesn't change that the hero is far superior. Actual showings of domination are Dooku's showings of ragdolling and trashing Kenobi. Kenobi's good, great even, but nothing implies he's a Dooku, and everything suggests otherwise. And in terms of purely the force, Dooku is no Exar. Unless you're suggesting Kenobi has the power to utterly annihilate Nadd, who's servant dominated a planet with his power.

WildBantha88
That fight in and of itself takes place during a time that contradicts canon events, does it not? And even Braga was able to push the Hero of Tython, doesn't change that the hero is far superior. Actual showings of domination are Dooku's showings of ragdolling and trashing Kenobi. Kenobi's good, great even, but nothing implies he's a Dooku, and everything suggests otherwise. And in terms of purely the force, Dooku is no Exar. Unless you're suggesting Kenobi has the power to utterly annihilate Nadd, who's servant dominated a planet with his power. no it doesn't. there is a time in the episode where Obi wan isn't apart of the action and then Count Dooku escapes at the end allowing him to appear in the hologram

carthage
Anakin was also hindered at the time he fought Kenobi, lol. If he used the force as per Kenobi's past showings with darksiders and barring the PIS that always protects Kenobi's in fights, Anakin should've ragdolled Kenobi with his superior force abilities.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

WildBantha88
Originally posted by carthage
Anakin was also hindered at the time he fought Kenobi, lol. If he used the force as per Kenobi's past showings with darksiders and barring the PIS that always protects Kenobi's in fights, Anakin should've ragdolled Kenobi with his superior force abilities. Where does it say that Anakin was hindered?

Angelalex242
That's not Anakin anymore. That's Vader.

Anakin, the guy who pwned Dooku, was still using the Light Side. This guy who's fighting Obi Wan is Vader, and actually weaker then he was as a Jedi.

Kosmos Supreme
Exar Kun with minimal difficulty

AncientPower
Kenobi holds his own in a lightsaber battle but is trashed the moment Exar Kun decides to use his monumentally superior Force strength.

SunRazer
Kun canonically being more powerful than pre-SOR Sadow/Ragnos puts him far out of Kenobi's reach in the Force, especially since Sadow/Ragnos are canonically more powerful than Ludo Kressh, who shattered a giant stone statue by clenching his fist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.