Revan and Yoda vs DE Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
All out.

Who wins?

Trocity
Team.

WildBantha88
Revan gets ragdolled raped and atomized then Yoda looses with mid difficulty

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Trocity
Team.

Stigma
Team.

DarthAnt66
Team.

Angelalex242
Yoda can fight a weaker version of Sidious to a draw.

It mostly depends on how quickly the most powerful Sith of all time can kill Revan.

If Revan can be killed in less then...hmm...5 to 10 seconds, Sidious has this, because Yoda can only defend Revan so much.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Angelalex242
If Revan can be killed in less then...hmm...5 to 10 seconds, Sidious has this, because Yoda can only defend Revan so much.
http://replygif.net/i/131.gif
Revan isn't losing in 5 to 10 seconds, lmfao.

FreshestSlice
Sidious projects an image of Zannah and Revan dies instantly, tbh.

Stigma
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
LOL big grin

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Conceded.

Hero of Python
Yoda > Sidious on neutral ground. Team wins.

Stigma
Originally posted by Hero of Python
Yoda > Sidious on neutral ground. Team wins.
Not this Sidious, though.

ILS
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Revan gets ragdolled raped and atomized http://media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/339/211/3211339.gif

You are truly on a roll today Bantha.

Hero of Python
Originally posted by Stigma
Not this Sidious, though.

If this is peak Yoda then Sids will have his hands full either way. Revan tips the gap in team's favor imo.

Tondemonai
If this is 3.0 Revan, team has this. Otherwise, it could go either way IMO.

Stigma
Originally posted by Hero of Python
If this is peak Yoda then Sids will have his hands full either way. Revan tips the gap in team's favor imo.
Agreed.

Although Yoda alone will not win here.

Lord Stark
Is this Prime Yoda? If so I believe he alone can give Sidious a run for his money, throw Revan on top and it could be a borderline stomp.

DarthAnt66
Yoda is a superior duelist to DE Sidious. He simply needs the extra Force power to overcome the Dark Lord's powers. Revan can provide that and well beyond.

Stigma
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Is this Prime Yoda? If so I believe he alone can give Sidious a run for his money, throw Revan on top and it could be a borderline stomp. BTW Is prime Yoda = RotS Yoda? I remember reading somehwere that Mace said Yoda "slowed down" during Mace's life, perhaps indicating Yoda was losing an edge.

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Yoda is a superior duelist to DE Sidious. He simply needs the extra Force power to overcome the Dark Lord's powers. Revan can provide that and well beyond.
thumb up

DarthAnt66
Path of the Jedi shows that Yoda lost his telekinetic prowess over the years - implying an overall decrease of power.

Stigma
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Path of the Jedi shows that Yoda lost his telekinetic prowess over the years - implying an overall decrease of power.
mmm interesting.

Either way, Yoda can beat Sidious in a brutal duel or hold him off and Yoda and Revan's combined force power is too much. Team has this.

Angelalex242
What makes you think Yoda is a superior duelist to DE Sidious?

He was fighting ROTS Sidious to a draw, true enough, but DE Sidious has advanced beyond what Yoda brings to the table.

DarthAnt66
Erm, the fact DE Luke was a superior duelist to DE Sidious?
Or perhaps that Yoda was a superior duelist to ROTS Sidious?

Trocity
True, in every depiction, they are equal or Yoda disarms him when it comes to dueling.

I'm not convinced DE Sidious is a better duelist than his ROTS counterpart.

If anything, they're equal.

Angelalex242
At the highest levels of play, Dueling is about 70% Force augmentation and 30% actual skill.

Guess which side DE Sidious is advancing on?

FreshestSlice
Numbers-out-the-ass side?

Sinious
LOL

Stigma
Originally posted by Angelalex242
At the highest levels of play, Dueling is about 70% Force augmentation and 30% actual skill
Nah. It's actually 35.7% Force augmentation, 64.2% actual skill and 0.1% luck, to be precise. thumb up

But seriously, DE Sidious is better than Yoda, but it's due to his Force edge, not dueling edge.

Stigma
True, in every depiction, they are equal or Yoda disarms him when it comes to dueling.

I'm not convinced DE Sidious is a better duelist than his ROTS counterpart.

If anything, they're equal.
Agreed thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.