Malgus, HoT and Ulic vs. Mace, Dooku and Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
All combatants in their prime.

Setting: Utapau, hangar where Kenobi fought Grievous.

No amp/prep time.

Who wins?

ILS
Malgus, Hero, Ulic and Maul are all similar enough as fighters. Mace and Dooku are a little bit beyond them. Team 2.

DarthAnt66
Mace, Dooku, and Malgus are all around the same level, and so is the Hero, Droma, and Maul.
Team 2 wins due to two Tier 9 fighters - Mace and Dooku - compared to Team 1's one - Darth Malgus.

Trocity
thumb up

Tondemonai
Lmao at this thread. HoT > Maul, Malgus > Mace , and I'm not sure how Ulic and Dooku would go, but Malgus would probably kill Mace fast enough to violently rip apart Dooku.

Trocity
Lmao at your ranking.

Fated Xtasy
Yeah, Mace isn't getting blitzed and Malgus isn't above him at all.

ILS
Am I high or did this used to say sabers only?

Meh. False Emperor Malgus goes to town. HoT and Ulic are icing on the cake. Good fight though.

Stigma
Originally posted by ILS
You're high thumb up

Tondemonai

Lol maybe

carthage
Team 2.

Hero can't compete with either Mace,Maul, or Dooku

With Revan or Kun team 1 would 1

McP
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Mace, Dooku, and Malgus are all around the same level, and so is the Hero, Droma, and Maul.
Team 2 wins due to two Tier 9 fighters - Mace and Dooku - compared to Team 1's one - Darth Malgus.

Yeah, something like that.

SunRazer
HoT seems drastically underrated by some. It's not as if he wouldn't offer an excellent fight or even potentially take some wins over some of the opposition.

This being prime Malgus places him above anybody on team 2, and Ulic can also hold his own against anybody on team 2. HoT, Ulic and Maul are about even. Mace and Dooku exceed everybody else as fighters but a limited margin.

Team 2 could feasibly win by outskilling some of team 1, but team 1 has it in terms of raw power.

NewGuy01
Team 2.

Hero of Python
I don't think you can place any of these guys in completely separate tiers....they all inhabit the same one IMO, just on different ends of the spectrum.

Team 1 takes 4/10

Team 2 takes 6/10

Stigma
I concur. I place them all in mid-Mid tier to high-Mid tier.

Nephthys
I disagree. The difference between FE Malgus and Maul is profound.

Stigma
I agree that FE Malgus is a power-house and the strongest here, but Maul can take him in a duel.

Hero of Python
Originally posted by Nephthys
I disagree. The difference between FE Malgus and Maul is profound.

I actually think Maul had the more impressive death. Going toe to toe with an enraged Sidious for a few seconds is a few steps better than dying to pulse grenades and, at best, only two people close to your level (HoT/BarThor or Wrath/Nox).

Nephthys
Originally posted by Stigma
I agree that FE Malgus is a power-house and the strongest here, but Maul can take him in a duel.

Pure sabers maybe but in an actual fight Malgus would dominate imo. He's just too powerful.

Originally posted by Hero of Python
I actually think Maul had the more impressive death. Going toe to toe with an enraged Sidious for a few seconds is a few steps better than dying to pulse grenades and, at best, only two people close to your level (HoT/BarThor or Wrath/Nox).

Except Maul would get absolutely wrecked by either strike team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.