Legacy of the Force-trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-tB2ymoOIs

The trailer/movie seems set around the final book Invincible, iirc Troy Denning gave the fanfilm his blessing. What are your thoughts on the quality/acting?

DarthAnt66
Looks terrible.

Revanchiste
Amazing it have even the geroge lucas casting style ! So great.
Wait mayby they hired Lucas for the casting...

But that's a fan film...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xSjAkj_tyA
Awsome fight for a fan film...

Raptor22
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Looks terrible.

chilled monkey
That looked great. THAT is the new Star Wars movie we wanted. Something that follows the TRUE story.

Instead we get Disney's extended toy commercial.

DarthAnt66
lol wut.

chilled monkey
lol wut.

So is English not your first language then?

Allow me to explain. The fan-film shown in the video link provided looks great because it is a film adaptation (even if it's not an official one) of the novels, i.e. the REAL Star Wars story.

That is what the fans actually wanted from a new Star Wars movie.

DarthAnt66
lol wut.

chilled monkey

Ask the person who looks after you. They'll explain it.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by chilled monkey
the novels, i.e. the REAL Star Wars story.

Unfortunately for you, history will not see it that way.

EXECUTE HIM!

WildBantha88
So is English not your first language then?

Allow me to explain. The fan-film shown in the video link provided looks great because it is a film adaptation (even if it's not an official one) of the novels, i.e. the REAL Star Wars story.

That is what the fans actually wanted from a new Star Wars movie. allow me to explain. The acting, effects, and shooting are all horrendous. This is why it will suck

ILS
Originally posted by NewGuy01

EXECUTE HIM! LOL big grin

chilled monkey
Originally posted by NewGuy01

EXECUTE HIM!

History shows that the novels, comics etc. were around LONG before "The Force Awakens" was dreamed up. They came first, ergo they are the real story.

Originally posted by WildBantha88
allow me to explain. The acting, effects, and shooting are all horrendous. This is why it will suck

At least this movie follows the actual story. Plus it isn't being made purely to sell a bunch of new Lego and Angry Birds series.

DarthAnt66
lol wut.

chilled monkey
Ask the person who looks after you. They'll explain it.

DarthAnt66
lol

WildBantha88
History shows that the novels, comics etc. were around LONG before "The Force Awakens" was dreamed up. They came first, ergo they are the real story.

At least this movie follows the actual story. Plus it isn't being made purely to sell a bunch of new Lego and Angry Birds series. Atleast TFA is being made by people who have the equipment, money, skills, and experience needed to create a professional movie

FreshestSlice

At least this movie follows the actual story. Plus it isn't being made purely to sell a bunch of new Lego and Angry Birds series.
Let me explain this in terms that everyone else is refusing to directly.

The trailer looks like shit.
It sounds like shit.
The editing was shit.
And your tastes are shit for liking it.

More importantly, the fact that a third party writer wrote something first deoesn't make it the actual story. Word of God flatout stated several times, and you chose to ignore him, that this was in fact NOT the story. Following the train wreck that was the EU doesn't make something good. Get over it.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
More importantly, the fact that a third party writer wrote something first deoesn't make it the actual story.

Says who? It came first so its the actual story. Common sense.

Word of God flatout stated several times, and you chose to ignore him, that this was in fact NOT the story.

Yes I did. I chose to think for myself and make my own decision. A concept you don't seem to understand.

Also, "Word of God?" Nope, word of some greedy corporate suit.

Following the train wreck that was the EU doesn't make something good.

The EU is amazing and is the real Star Wars. Without the EU to keep people interested Star Wars would have faded into obscurity long ago.

Get over it.

Get over what? The fact that I have free will and can decide for myself what I like?

Nope, I think I'll carry on thinking for myself and NOT being a brainless drone.

FreshestSlice
Says who? It came first so its the actual story. Common sense.

The people who own the license. The only people who matter when determining the "actual story."

Word of God is a term of phrase, and in this case, Lucas is God. He never considered the EU a part of his "actual story," and no, you don't get to make your own decisions on what the "actual story" is. What kind of nonsense is this?

That's because the EU was the only Star Wars happening in between development, a problem that hasn't been the case for almost twenty years now. It's not amazing because of that. Most of the post-RotJ story was a convoluted mess.

"Muh opinions. They matter! I determine what is right and wrong, and that's why the EU is better. If you don't agree, you're a drone!"

Not going to lie, I didn't even read this part of your post before I got here. You types are always the most predictable.

|King Joker|
chilled monkey is a rare, unique specimen. Savor his pearls of wisdom.

Revanchiste
The EU get also artistic freedom... Artistic freedomkilled by disney.. That's why the E.U was for the ebst or the worst....

carthage
thumb up

carthage
Its out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHYLraOs7Z4

The Merchant
It's so stupid lol. "SO DIE ALREADY! EAUGH!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.