Galen Marek runs lightsabers only gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
This is TFU I Galen Marek.

Neutral setting.

He gets full power and health restored after each battle.

1. Sirak
2. the Inquisitor
3. Luminara
4. Qui-Gon
5. Koon
6. Fisto
7. Kenobi
8. Ulic

SunRazer
Galen could outduel Sirak, and quite comfortably if anything. Destroys with the Force.

The Inquisitor also gets his butt kicked.

Luminara can hold him off with Soresu but unfortunately doesn't have the Force power to compete.

Qui-Gon's a very reputable Master in terms of skill (certainly above anybody Marek has actually beaten via skill without circumstantial factors) and he's very strong, but Marek's speed and power should give him the win.

Plo's an even better swordsman and Marek should fall to him in a strict clash of sabers, but his speed and versatility can hold him off - and again, with sufficient abuse of the Force, Marek can win again.

Kit should logically be too far ahead for Marek to keep up in a duel, and faster as well - so he should stop here because it's unlikely he can abuse the Force. However, he does know Makashi, as I recall, which, if he utilizes it here, could buy him enough time to win via Force powers.

Kenobi's defensive stance allows Marek to abuse his Force power - and Marek's proficient in Soresu himself if Kenobi decides to use Ataru. Marek wins.

Ulic in his prime is powerful enough to not get outright beaten by the Force, and can outskill Galen as well. If Galen makes it here, he stops here.

Stigma
SABERS ONLY, DAMMIT.

SunRazer
lol I don't know how I missed that. Loses at 4, tbh.

carthage
4 or 5.

Trocity
Originally posted by SunRazer
Loses at 4, tbh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.