Vision vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
1. H2H
2. Both have Hammers.

DrDeadpool
Vision wins in both.

ShadowFyre
So is everyone thinking as of right now Vision is the most powerful on the team? Only one closest to his comic counterpart.

FrothByte
He has too little feats to judge properly.

ares834
Vision was able to go toe to toe with Ultron Prime for a bit. Thor got manhandled. Going with Vision here.

Thor could win round 2 though.

Arachnid1
Gonna go with the guy powered by an Infinity Gem.

FrothByte
Originally posted by ares834
Vision was able to go toe to toe with Ultron Prime for a bit. Thor got manhandled. Going with Vision here.

Thor could win round 2 though.

We didn't see the fight between Ultron and Thor. All we know is Thor lasted longer against Ultron than Vision did, and Thor didn't get knocked out unlike Vision.

Time Immemorial
Refresh my memory, when did Vision get KO'd? I mean I was tired as fck last night and might have fallen asleep, but I don't even remember this happening.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Refresh my memory, when did Vision get KO'd? I mean I was tired as fck last night and might have fallen asleep, but I don't even remember this happening.

Pretty sure Ultron eventually was able to get away from him and pummel him. But I could be mistaken.

ares834
Originally posted by FrothByte
We didn't see the fight between Ultron and Thor. All we know is Thor lasted longer against Ultron than Vision did, and Thor didn't get knocked out unlike Vision.

Vision was actually able to hold his own for awhile. He was throwing Ultron against the wall and managed to cut him off from the Internet. By contrast, Thor was just getting manhandled.

jaden101
I got the feeling vision wasn't even putting in much effort in the fights. He just seemed like he is capable of much more. It'll be interesting to see him become more powerful and then get killed by Thanos and have the mind stone ripped from his head.

Time Immemorial
I remember in GOTG they said Thanos was the most powerful person in the universe, its going to be interesting to see how powerful he is, killing vision even though he has a Infinity Stone, and then getting all the stones and his power increases a billion times.

FrothByte
Thor lasted longer against Ultron as compared to Vision. We just didn't get to see Thor's fight. But for him to last that long I'm pretty sure he wasn't being manhandled all the time.

quanchi112
Thor wins.

TheVaultDweller
I want to say Thor, because he has a lot more feats to draw from, but Vision has an infinity stone for a power source. And if his phasing works on Thor this match could be very brief.

Edit: Just saw H2H, so that means no phasing I take it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.