Need help with the title of this old movie!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kekelarue
Okay, I'll give what little information I have, bear with me! First of all, the movie is black and white. I do not know any of the actors. The plot may be a little inaccurate, it's been so long since I've seen it. There is a little boy and he goes to live with an attorney (I believe) and his daughter. The kids grow up and the daughter falls in love with the boy, but he gets a job and goes off somewhere else. He is at the opera and sees a woman and falls in love with her. He marries the woman and it turns out she is a terrible housewife. She has a little yapping dog who has a doghouse that looks like a palace. I remember the dog chewed up the couple's finance book. The wife makes a terrible dinner one time. I remember that. The wife gets sick and eventually dies. I remember the attorney he had lived with having an old gray haired man working for him who was stealing from him and cheating him. Then, I randomly remember the man and his friend going to visit some people who live by the see and a woman who is engaged runs off with the friend and then ultimately at the end of the movie, the man she left tries to save them during a storm and dies. I know this is all confusing, but it's all I've got! Thanks, I appreciate it!

Scoobless
Saw it. It's called "Dude Where's My Car?"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.