Three Heralds VERSUS Onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
KMC, pick 3 heralds that can defeat Onslaught!

One MUST be a mid-herald!

If you are too Branla for the challenge, you may pick 3 High Heralds!

carver9
No 3 Heralds is beating Onslaught.

DarkSaint85
OP, which Onslaught is this? With Franklin etc powers?

I have a team, might even have two mid-heralds in it, but depends on the level of Onslaught.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
OP, which Onslaught is this? With Franklin etc powers?

I have a team, might even have two mid-heralds in it, but depends on the level of Onslaught.

Original and Franklin Flavored if you wish.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Original and Franklin Flavored if you wish.

Original:

Pre DCnU Hunter Zolomon (High)
Pre DCnU Wally (Mid)
Pre DCnU Lobo (Mid)

Lobo of course being immune to telepathy, and he would have the necessary power to brawl. I am taking the Blood Clone Lobo, btw, so I will have an army of Lobos soon.

Then Zoom retcons him out of existence.

carver9
Original:

Pre DCnU Hunter Zolomon (High)
Pre DCnU Wally (Mid)
Pre DCnU Lobo (Mid)

Lobo of course being immune to telepathy, and he would have the necessary power to brawl. I am taking the Blood Clone Lobo, btw, so I will have an army of Lobos soon.

Then Zoom retcons him out of existence.

How far would you put Lobo physically over Juggernaut?

carver9
Onslaught was able to effortlessly palm Cain and treat him like fodder.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111136167/4444300-onslaught+vs+cain.jpg

I personally think Jugs is above Lobo physically. Onslaught also one shot koed Juggernaut and was turning off people abilites. Don't see Lobo standing a chance.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
How far would you put Lobo physically over Juggernaut?

One of him or an entire army of him?

Lobo bleeds quite easily - and the results are pretty instantaneous:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/7/78294/1495179-1493285_lobo00914clones4yv_super.jpg

So on his own? Well, strength wise, they both have their feats - Lobo doesn't need to power up like Juggy though (8th day and other incarnations etc). So I would say they are in the same ballpark. Which seems to be the general consensus, as the KMC tiering system has both Lobo and Juggy in the mid-Herald tier (and it's not as if either of them have other tricks up their sleeve; they're both pure bricks).

But an entire ARMY of Lobos? All TP immune, and who create even more Lobos with every drop of blood spilt? I would say they would be able to distract Onslaught quite handily.

Onslaught was able to effortlessly palm Cain and treat him like fodder.

I personally think Jugs is above Lobo physically. Onslaught also one shot koed Juggernaut and was turning off people abilites. Don't see Lobo standing a chance.

Didn't he turn them off through psychic means? Which Lobo is immune to.

carver9
One of him or an entire army of him?

Lobo bleeds quite easily - and the results are pretty instantaneous:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/7/78294/1495179-1493285_lobo00914clones4yv_super.jpg

So on his own? Well, strength wise, they both have their feats - Lobo doesn't need to power up like Juggy though (8th day and other incarnations etc). So I would say they are in the same ballpark. Which seems to be the general consensus, as the KMC tiering system has both Lobo and Juggy in the mid-Herald tier (and it's not as if either of them have other tricks up their sleeve; they're both pure bricks).

But an entire ARMY of Lobos? All TP immune, and who create even more Lobos with every drop of blood spilt? I would say they would be able to distract Onslaught quite handily.

Didn't he turn them off through psychic means? Which Lobo is immune to.

Wouldn't an entire army of Lobos be against the rules since we are looking for 3 Heralds, not an army?

I don't think he turned them off via psychic but it was never said, so you could be right. What I do know is he was doing crazy crap like trapping Juggernaut in the gem.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media-full/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2015-05-02-11-46-02_zpsihbrcvv5.png.html

He seemed beyond what your team can stop. Who is the most powerful telepath that has tried to take out Lobo?

Insane Titan
Surfer , Thor and Cassandra Nova

DarkSaint85
Wouldn't an entire army of Lobos be against the rules since we are looking for 3 Heralds, not an army?

I don't think he turned them off via psychic but it was never said, so you could be right. What I do know is he was doing crazy crap like trapping Juggernaut in the gem.

He seemed beyond what your team can stop. Who is the most powerful telepath that has tried to take out Lobo?

LoB asked for a mid-Herald, I named Lobo. His ability is to form clones, all equally powerful, from drops of his blood. Don't see an issue with that.

Also, he was only ever a distraction. I also have Wally (and you know how I love using Wally in forum fights) and Zoom. Who can retcon Onslaught out of existence (either taking out Magneto, or Xavier). I could be bad, and use Walter West (rather than Wally):

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111139352/4218767-walter+west.jpg

Wally, of course, took out the Anti-Monitor. Sure, not on his own, but he still managed to destroy the AM's armour.

And then, Zoom.

As for the telepaths, Lobo has resisted the Neural Djinn, who could take over EVERY mind in the Universe - Superman was there too, so it wasn't a cartoon feat (I know you hate them).

He has also resisted Martian Manhunter, and Despero.

The speedsters, of course, can resist telepaths by speeding their minds up. Arguably, Zoom is already resistant.

carver9
LoB asked for a mid-Herald, I named Lobo. His ability is to form clones, all equally powerful, from drops of his blood. Don't see an issue with that.

Also, he was only ever a distraction. I also have Wally (and you know how I love using Wally in forum fights) and Zoom. Who can retcon Onslaught out of existence (either taking out Magneto, or Xavier). I could be bad, and use Walter West (rather than Wally):

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111139352/4218767-walter+west.jpg

Wally, of course, took out the Anti-Monitor. Sure, not on his own, but he still managed to destroy the AM's armour.

And then, Zoom.

As for the telepaths, Lobo has resisted the Neural Djinn, who could take over EVERY mind in the Universe - Superman was there too, so it wasn't a cartoon feat (I know you hate them).

He has also resisted Martian Manhunter, and Despero.

The speedsters, of course, can resist telepaths by speeding their minds up. Arguably, Zoom is already resistant.

Onslaught could simply bfr Lobo...just that easily.

The Flashes would get mind raped. No way around this. The guy handled Jean Grey with ease. He will not have a problem with them.

Standard level Flashes are not punching through Onslaught armor like you are saying.

"Id"
Tangent Superman
Hulk
Atrocitus

Tangent Supes creates super pills for everone. Atro creates red rings for all. And Hulk goes WB with the red ring.

DarkSaint85
Onslaught could simply bfr Lobo...just that easily.

The Flashes would get mind raped. No way around this. The guy handled Jean Grey with ease. He will not have a problem with them.

Standard level Flashes are not punching through Onslaught armor like you are saying.

Lobo has his space hog. Which is fast enough to escape black holes. Travelling will be no issue. Of course, I am assuming its not Franklin flavoured Onslaught - who is a completely different beast altogether, hence my question.

Zoom's no Flash. Proof of him affecting anyone as fast as them? Remember, Zoom is the guy who's reactions are so fast, he was speedblitzing a serious, pissed off Wally.

Like I said, Onslaught would be busy with an army of Lobos, and a split microsecond is all the Flash/Zoom team needs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.