Ultron vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

krisblaze
Ultron (Secondary Adamantium)

vs

Sasquatch
Grey Hulk
Machine Man
Batman
Cyclops

They fight in New York City

Fight 1: No prep

Fight 2: Team gets 5 min to make a plan of attack

tkitna
I think the team can win in both.

Branlor Swift
Even Secret Wars Ultron was a big deal heavy hitter type. As well as Secondary Adamantium Ultron in Ultron Unlimited right before big boss Ultron came out.

Thor had to go all out before he was capable of anything. Hulk denting Ultron was him denting secondary adamantium and that's seen as a great feat. Hell he even screwed up Hulk's leg iirc with one shot.

The team can't do much to him even pooling their powers.

Oh wait, Batman. Batman solos.

DTM
Without prep I dont see anyone on the other team who can even hurt Ultron, even a little bit, and even with only 5 minutes of prep, I dont know what they could do to him either. Ultron wins both.

carver9
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Even Secret Wars Ultron was a big deal heavy hitter type. As well as Secondary Adamantium Ultron in Ultron Unlimited right before big boss Ultron came out.

Thor had to go all out before he was capable of anything. Hulk denting Ultron was him denting secondary adamantium and that's seen as a great feat. Hell he even screwed up Hulk's leg iirc with one shot.

The team can't do much to him even pooling their powers.

Oh wait, Batman. Batman solos.

When was it retconned to secondary adamantium?

Yes, he did take Hulk out with a single hit to the leg.

Henry_Pym
Ultron beats the team to death with Walter.

Even if they could hurt his shell no one here can dent his shield, and Ultron can kill most of the team in one shot.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by carver9
When was it retconned to secondary adamantium?

Yes, he did take Hulk out with a single hit to the leg. I've shown you before I know that much.

It was the same one Wonder Man shook to death though Iirc.

carver9
I've shown you before I know that much.

It was the same one Wonder Man shook to death though Iirc.

When was it said that those two were the same and when was it mentioned that the one Hulk fought was secondary. We did discuss Hulk vs Adamantium before but we discussed the statue.

Branlor Swift
http://i62.tinypic.com/20hx1cl.jpg

WHAT DO YOU SAY ABOUT THAT PYM?

Which basically means Wonder Man would have had to have shook primary Ultron to death.

Do I need to find where it says it's secondary? Maybe later

Mindset
The team all brings something useful to this fight except for Sas who will be brutally raped and murdered.

carver9
Which basically means Wonder Man would have had to have shook primary Ultron to death.

Do I need to find where it says it's secondary? Maybe later

I never denied that Wonderman shook Ultron messing up his internal parts. What I am going against is Hulk denting secondary adamantium. Where is that coming from?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by carver9
I never denied that Wonderman shook Ultron messing up his internal parts. What I am going against is Hulk denting secondary adamantium. Where is that coming from? You just asked where it said they were the same though. I was just saying what Wonder Man did to the same Ultron

Anyway like I said, I'll look later. If he wasn't said to be then Hulk can rest safe, and Ultron loses a feat here.
If he was then he was.

Doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of this thread since the only hope is Batman either way.

My memory is based off something though. It might be forum myth or it might be comics. I won't know until I look. Until then, fear for your boy. I'll tell you the truth when I get it.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Mindset
The team all brings something useful to this fight except for Sas who will be brutally raped and murdered. More like "Sus"

abhilegend
Machine Man has already beaten Ultron.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by abhilegend
Machine Man has already beaten Ultron. No. You do not back up mungi characters!

You think the respect threads are for you? No, they're for Mungi to requite them easily

abhilegend
No. You do not back up mungi characters!

You think the respect threads are for you? No, they're for Mungi to requite them easily
Actually I never read his filthy, Canadian threads.

uhuh

I've actually read the comic, so y'know.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by abhilegend
Actually I never read his filthy, Canadian threads.

uhuh

I've actually read the comic, so y'know. Were you forced to?

abhilegend
Yeah, mungi had me hostage with a gun to the head.

-K-M-
I'm happy with my choices

abhilegend
laughing out loud

krisblaze
why do I bother making these veiled mungi-respectthread advertisements..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.