Darth Talon & Aayla Secura vs. Satele Shan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
All in their prime. Can the Twi'lek's kill her, or will the Grandmaster slay her adversaries? Starting distance is fifteen feet, battle takes place in Joker's throne room in Arkham Asylum.

ILS

carthage
Team lol

SunRazer
If Satele eliminates Aayla first with the Force, which she could do quite comfortably, then she wins.

ILS
I doubt it's that simple.

SunRazer
Which is why I said if. Dueling them both head-on is asking for a loss, basically.

ILS
Which is pretty much why Satele loses. Her vs Talon alone is a debatable contest, Aayla is icing.

SunRazer
How is Talon a debatable contest?

ILS
They're similar in pretty much every category.

SunRazer
I need more elaboration than that, because I disagree, tbh.

Q99
I also disagree, I put Shan as solidly above Talon.

ILS
Originally posted by Q99
I also disagree, I put Shan as solidly above Talon. Well yeah, but.. we know what you're like with titles and what not.
Originally posted by SunRazer
I need more elaboration than that, because I disagree, tbh. Satele holding her own against Malgus is roughly as good as Talon holding her own against Cade a few times, holding off two Jedi simultaneously who can kill groups of Sith and Sith troopers/hold their own against Vong in a random encounter/stalemate one of Krayt's best fighters etc. Power-wise, well, you know what Talon is capable of.

SunRazer
Satele's more powerful, tbh.

Q99
Satele also defeated Darth Mekhis of the Dark Council, blew through a thick armored door with TK, and all that.

SunRazer
Satele and Mekhis fought to a standstill.

ILS
Talon destroyed like 10 feet of solid stone ground and raised it above Cade's head, threw up a barrier that repelled the Mynock's thruster fire, commanded half a dozen creatures with beast control while engaging in a duel, killed an IK with lightning etc. Even if Satele is more powerful, it's not by much in my honest motherf*cking opinion.

SunRazer
Satele Absorbed a lightsaber blade decades before her prime, Crushed Hex Droids effortlessly, raised a Barrier that protected her from some of Revan's Force powers on one of the most potent Dark Side nexuses in the galaxy, manipulated Hex Droids' biological components whilst simultaneously using Barrier to seal air, etc.

She's roughly on par with Talon in sabers/speed, but she's more powerful, which is enough to give her the majority.

|King Joker|
Pmub hbt?

ILS
but she's more powerful, which is enough to give her the majority. Not really, it's not like in a duel her power edge amount to more than the odd push, which Talon can also accomplish against Satele.

Q99
Satele and Mekhis fought to a standstill.

In which Mekhis suffered a severe injury and Satele didn't.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Q99
In which Mekhis suffered a severe injury and Satele didn't.

All she says is that Satele hurt her, and vice versa could've been the case.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.