Aurra Sing Vs Darth Krayt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
The two fallen apprentices of Dark Woman. One a notorious Assassin and the other a Dark Lord.

Aurra Sing as she appeared in: Legacy of the Force: Fury.

Darth Krayt as he appeared in: Star Wars: Legacy.

Aurra has her full equipment. Blasters, thermal detonators and two lightsabers. She also has a week of prep to catch Krayt off-guard. Including background info, form info and force powers info. Krayt has the info on Aurra but no prep.

Lightsabers!

Force Powers!

ALL-OUT!

Which failed apprentice wins?

carthage
Lol

SunRazer
Aurra Sing gets turned into a blind, quadriplegic old woman that makes Vima-Da-Boda and Darth Sion look like angels.

ILS
This is just retarded Fated

Q99
.... they fought. With the latter as A'Sharad Hett. Hett won.

Sure, she has prep, but that prep is barely going to matter against even sick-Krayt.

carthage
Nice spite thread Fated thumb up

ILS
Fated clearly hates Aurra Sing wtf

Fated Xtasy
How is it spite? Isn't sick krayt like the lowest version of Krayt(not counting A'sharad)

Edit: Nevermind, my edit didn't go through it seems.

ILS
Does it infuriate you that both Anya Churo and Aurra Sing are largely insignificant in the grand scheme of things and that Krayt would turn them both into fruit salad with his eyes closed? I think it does, Fated.

carthage
He has a bad habit of spite threads tbh

ILS
I think what would be a good idea is for some of us to give Fated professional consultation in regards to thread creating and debating in general. Who's with me?

Q99
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
How is it spite? Isn't sick krayt like the lowest version of Krayt(not counting A'sharad)

Edit: Nevermind, my edit didn't go through it seems.

Weakest is *relative*. Being sounded by four master level foes had them all die in a moment.

He flat overpowered Cade (after Cade had gone through both Jedi and Sith training and was very angry) and forced him to his knees. He got into a sustained duel with Celeste-Morne-with-Talisman-boost and all she could do was hold on.

Basically the main problem of being sick is if he pushes, he gets health-backlash, and his force output is a little reduced due to having to spend effort against the growths. He's still much stronger than he was as A'Sharad, who wasn't that good with force powers to begin with, and was mostly a saber user.

Also covered in Vong stuff, which allowed him to take a heavy blaster shot to the back. He's still really hard to actually significantly hurt.

Fated Xtasy
Wait what?

Could I get.the quote about Asharad being more of a duelist? Or is that just an unspoken reality? Just curious.

NewGuy01
Uh, what?

Fated Xtasy
Edited lol.

Q99
Which part?

The last part, when Krayt was overpowering Cade, Morrigan Corde shot him in the back with a heavy blaster so Cade could get away. It only bought a little time. Vong armor/implants are tough.

The force part, Apocalypse Krayt is, like, 8x A'Sharad in force (or whatever. In short he's much stronger). Sick Krayt is, like, 6-7x. Even the weakest Krayt is way beyond A'Sharad in the force.

And Krayt's better in sabers too. So, anyone who loses to A'Sharad, without a doubt loses to Krayt.

TerasKasi1023
I'm not usually one to say a fight is a "stomp" but I really can't see it any other way. Besides her scrap with Qui Gon and Obi Wan Aurra has never really impressed me, the majority of her kills have been no-name and presumably average jedi. She's lost against Aayla Secura (with prep)who is inferior to sick Krayt (and possibly A'sharad) and really brings nothing Krayt can't handle.

Aurra has lost to padawan A'sharad during his momentary fall to the Dark side, what is she going to do against an A'sharad that has fully embraced the Dark?

She dead.

Fated Xtasy
Okay fair assessment. But just a few correction.

She actually beat Hett, he only beat her by fighting dirty and socking her with a pipe/metal pipe. Unless I'm forgetting about another fight.

Secondly she's also fought Jax Pavan and stalemated him. She's also fought Jacen(though apparently he held back because of his wife/child?)

So she has more than those feats.

TerasKasi1023
Okay fair assessment. But just a few correction.

She actually beat Hett, he only beat her by fighting dirty and socking her with a pipe/metal pipe. Unless I'm forgetting about another fight.

Secondly she's also fought Jax Pavan and stalemated him. She's also fought Jacen(though apparently he held back because of his wife/child?)

So she has more than those feats.

I get what you're saying man and she probably is more impressive than I'm making her out to be just not enough to contend with Krayt.

To be fair you're right he did beat her by fighting dirty, can't really think of an argument , the fight with Pavan I see as a skill feat for her and an intelligence feat for him based in the excerpts of the fight I've read.

Fated Xtasy
Yeah, right, I gotcha. Just thought i'd clear that up. Krayt wins this. Thanks for being so chill. smile

Q99

Fighting dirty is entirely fair against Aurra, it's how she fights herself, after all smile

ILS
Yeah, right, I gotcha. Just thought i'd clear that up. Krayt wins this. Thanks for being so chill. smile Lmfao

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.