Darth Malgus vs Darth Baras and Darth Angral

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
1. Deceived Malgus

2. False Emperor Malgus

Fight takes place in False Emperor Malgus's space station.

Kosmos Supreme
1. Baras solos
2. Team

SunRazer
Really? Reasons?

NewGuy01
Two is too much?

SunRazer
I was under the impression that False Emperor Malgus was held as godlike, though.

Kosmos Supreme
Originally posted by SunRazer
Really? Reasons?

During Decieved Baras was comparable to Satele who in turn should be comparable to Malgus based on a previous fight
TOR Baras is empowered by Sel-Makor so he should be a good notch above Decieved Malgus

For the second round i think that Baras with Angral's help will overmatch him. Angral's no wuss either he killed Orgus Din pretty handily and was well above Praven (who defeated Usma, Kiwikks, etc) , Sadic (a peer to Praven if not stronger), and Adraas (Malgus former rival)

carthage
What has Baras accomplished in the force that's comparable to Satele? Malgus is vastly more powerful than either, and Satele regarded Malgus as the most powerful Darksider she faced when she recounted Malgus. Malgus even as of Deceived is more skilled and more powerful than either

Kosmos Supreme
Baras held off Satele twice (one of which was an extended fight).
Also Malgus power growth isn't better than Satele. Satele got owned in there first fight but did much better in there second which indicate she grew more in power.

Nephthys
Satele claimed that Malgus was greater than any Sith she'd faced before Decieved though. Possibly before even Hope.

SunRazer
It was after Hope, as I recall. But that doesn't include Baras.

Do we have anything to define Baras's Sel-Makor amp? As in, how much it improved him by?

Nephthys
No.

Kosmos Supreme
Well she never meet Baras until Decieved though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.