Guy get shot during a carjacking

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/suspect-shot-dead-by-shopper-outside-utah-grocery-store/2015/05/02/ddd5df2a-f124-11e4-8050-839e9234b303_story.html

This is why we need guns, some bum was pulling pulling a woman out of her car attempting to car jack her.

jaden101
I've seen a nice video from a helmet cam on a motorbike where two degenerates try follow and hold up the biker at gunpoint to steal his bike and one of them gets instantly shot to death by cops that they never noticed on the other side of the road. It's ****ing hilarious. This reminds me of that.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by jaden101
I've seen a nice video from a helmet cam on a motorbike where two degenerates try follow and hold up the biker at gunpoint to steal his bike and one of them gets instantly shot to death by cops that they never noticed on the other side of the road. It's ****ing hilarious. This reminds me of that.

Lol, priceless.

I always have my gun close by, because I know, one day, someone is gonna try something stupid and I will have to defend myself or my loved ones.

After I was mugged at gunpoint, I realize if the criminals are gonna carry them, we need to as well.

The MISTER
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Lol, priceless.

I always have my gun close by, because I know, one day, someone is gonna try something stupid and I will have to defend myself or my loved ones.

After I was mugged at gunpoint, I realize if the criminals are gonna carry them, we need to as well. I have to ask out of curiosity, if you were mugged again and your family were with you, would you risk going for your gun? Not a loaded question I'm just curious. I don't own one so the option isn't there for me but I must admit that does simplify how I would act if someone pulled a gun on me.

Take what you want!! scared

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.