Malgus vs Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sinious
Deceived Malgus

TPM Maul

Who wins?

S_W_LeGenD
Darth Malgus.

Tondemonai
Malgus

Trocity
Malgus in a great fight.

The Merchant
Malgus has more raw power but I think Maul has more skill. Malgus probably wins.

FreshestSlice
Deceived Malgus is as skilled as TPM Maul, imo.

SunRazer
Maul's more skilled and is quite underrated.

Col. Valerian
Malgus.

NewGuy01
I actually think there's some fair room for debate, here; Maul's certainly more skilled than Malgus, and more powerful than Aryn Leneer was. That said, I'll still edge it to Malgus over TPM Maul.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I actually think there's some fair room for debate, here; Maul's certainly more skilled than Malgus, and more powerful than Aryn Leneer was. That said, I'll still edge it to Malgus over TPM Maul.
Aryn Leener have superior showings then Darth Maul, if generally compared.

ILS
Malgus' lightning is enough to edge TPM Maul out. Otherwise though, I'd give it to Maul. His use of Juyo is a good way to keep the fight in CQC and from there he should win more often than not.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by ILS
Malgus' lightning is enough to edge TPM Maul out. Otherwise though, I'd give it to Maul. His use of Juyo is a good way to keep the fight in CQC and from there he should win more often than not.
Darth Malgus is superior to Darth Maul in both hype and demonstrated feats. Your assumption is baseless.

ILS
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Darth Malgus is superior to Darth Maul in both hype and demonstrated feats. Your assumption is baseless. I couldn't hear you over the sound of Malgus' fat dick choking you to death from the ass up bro could you repeat that?

Sinious
ILS, when did you become such an a**hole? laughing out loud

ILS
Originally posted by Sinious
ILS, when did you become such an a**hole? laughing out loud http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/the-brain-likes.gif

Trocity
LOL

Lord Stark
Originally posted by ILS
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/the-brain-likes.gif

thumb up I approve of this new ILS thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.