Ben Skywalker /w Oneness vs Jaden Korr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Ben Skywalker attains Oneness, but something overcomes him and he immediately lashes out at Korr.

Round 1 - Sabers

Round 2 - Force

Round 3 - All-Out

Battle takes place in the Jedi Temple on Yavin IV.

SunRazer
The Ben whose TK blasts could knock frigates out of orbit? Yeah, he wins. That being said, it was pretty exhausting for him to accomplish the aforementioned feat, so... eh.

Jmanghan
Jaden Korr has done some pretty amazing things as well. Marka Ragnos ghost ain't no scrub.

SunRazer
Sure, but he wasn't in his prime when that happened, lol.

Jmanghan
Obviously, but Jaden did that when he was 13 years old!

He obviously grew in power.

Emperordmb
Oneness Ben kills him with TK.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Jmanghan

He obviously grew in power.
There's no evidence that Jaden grew in anyway from that point onwards. All his feats go downhill.

Nephthys
Uh, no?

FreshestSlice
What amazing feats has he acquired since except being maimed and dying?

Emperordmb
Held off the combined telekinetic might of Runner and Soldier.

FreshestSlice
I'm a little iffy on just accepting feats because they are clones of powerful people. That aside, I wouldn't consider that superior to anything he's done in JA that's impressive.

Emperordmb
Well Runner devastated a hospital building with Telekinesis, and Soldier was powerful enough to partially overcome the force dampening effects of either Nyss or Syll (something none of the other clones or Darth Wyyrlok I was able to accomplish), so they are clearly powerful themselves.

carthage
Ben kills him without oneness as well tbh

Fated Xtasy
Anybody have a list of Ben's best feats? TK, dueling, speed etc. I'd like to be a bit more educated on him before I make a call.

I'm not sure if it was the same technology, but Jaden's second clone, the Iteration, remembered everything about his past when he was awakened: Killing Ragnos, Rosh and that he was a Jedi. So yeh.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by carthage
Ben kills him without oneness as well tbh
thumb up Ben took the Force to new limits alongside Luke.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Anybody have a list of Ben's best feats? TK, dueling, speed etc. I'd like to be a bit more educated on him before I make a call.

I'm not sure if it was the same technology, but Jaden's second clone, the Iteration, remembered everything about his past when he was awakened: Killing Ragnos, Rosh and that he was a Jedi. So yeh.
When in Oneness, he unleashed a telekinetic blast powerful enough to knock a frigate out of orbit.

I think Jaden can beat him normally, just not in that Oneness state.

Fated Xtasy
Mind getting me the quote when you have the time?

Emperordmb
"Ben opened himself to the Force completely, shielding himself from the Font of Power's darkness by drawing its energies through the power of all he loved in the galaxy, through his faith in the Jedi purpose and the promise of the future-through his confidence in Vestara and the sure knowledge that she would soon join him in the ranks of the Jedi Knights. The Force came pouring into Ben from all sides, irresistible and pure, a flood of light and purpose that no being in the galaxy could deny. He felt himself become the Force, a swirl of power and energy, and he focused all that he was on the approaching Keshiri, hitting her with a Force blast that would have knocked a frigate out of orbit."

Fated Xtasy
Lmao, I expected it to be an actual feat.Though this actually helps me with something.

That aside, idk, I guess Jaden would lose a TK. But then again Runner's been able to half collapse a building by Tking a speeder with just a gesture. So idk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.