Cipher Nine vs Voidhound

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
1. 3 Days of Prep, takes place in the Works

2. The Agent ambushes the Smuggler on Nal Hutta.

3. The Smuggler ambushes the Agent on Dromund Kaas.

4. Straight fight in the Pit (Huttball).

Who wins in each scenario and why?

Nephthys
1. Cipher 9 is better at prep. He'd pop up in complete holographic disguise with the whole place boobytrapped and snipers everywhere, the place crawling in reprogrammed droids.

2. Cipher takes it.

3. Probably the Smuggler.

4. I'm thinking Cipher 9 is the obvious superior even if I think the Voidhound has the better feats. Outside of the Jadus feat that is so bonkers it indicates Cipher 9 is like the best non-force sensitive fighter ever.

SunRazer
1. I forgot to mention only the two are allowed, no additional reinforcements. Although the Agent can call in Warship support from above, and the Smuggler can call on his crew to fly the XS Freighter by and drop explosives.

2. Yeah, I have the Agent above the Smuggler in terms of gear and fighting ability.

3. Why?

4. The Jadus fight is pretty ridiculous on the PIS scale. I don't count it as a fair showing.

Nephthys
3. The gap between them isn't large enough that an ambush isn't going to make the difference.

4. I think the Jadus fight is ridiculous in general and kind of mindblowing to even consider how the hell it happened.

SunRazer
Well, clearly a combination of Jadus's arrogance, the Agent's tactical approach, and 1 ton plot armor enabled the Agent to win.

Selenial
Whether you think the Jadus feat makes sense or not isn't valid, she has still killed a dark council member in direct combat.

The Jadus feat may have a lot of variables but her Attack on Zhorrid was in close quarters, she obviously would have had a companion with her but that's hardly enough to downplay killing a dark councillor.

On the other hand the smuggler has greater feats in terms of killing actual blaster wielding opponents, so idk.

Nephthys
Zhorrid was hardly a legitimate Dark Councillor though, she was clearly out of her depth.

But I agree, other than Jadus they've both defeated Sith Lords/Jedi Knights so they;re about square in terms of being Force Users.

Kosmos Supreme
Cipher-Nine

Nephthys
*beating Force Users.

SunRazer
The Smuggler doesn't really have any counter to something like Corrosive Grenades, does he?

Nephthys
Shields, dodging, cover, luck?

SunRazer
Cover would save them from the initial explosion but don't they leave poisonous fumes behind?

EDIT: Never mind, I don't think they do.

Col. Valerian
Cipher 9.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.