Meteor vs Scree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Meteor (the Trooper protagonist/Havoc Squad Commander) and Scree (the Bounty Hunter protagonist/the Grand Champion of the Great Hunt) duke it out. Who wins in the following battles and why?

1. Straight battle on Corellia, with all equipment.

2. The Trooper ambushes the Bounty Hunter on Hoth.

3. The Bounty Hunter ambushes the Trooper in Voss's plains.

4. 3 days of prep, battle on Alderaan.

Nephthys
The Hunter has much better feats. He's beaten Darths and Battlemasters and Jedi Strike teams and beaten Jedi in H2H and is generally pretty spectacular. He probably takes everything except the prep battle because the Trooper has tons of resources to call on.

SunRazer
The Trooper's the one I'm least knowledgeable on, since I haven't even played him, but based on trailers, the holonet and the Encyclopedia, he has enough armor to withstand a lot of Scree's attacks and has similar weaponry (minus the jetpack), but in general I reckon the Bounty Hunter is superior.

Nephthys
The Trooper is the only campaign I haven't beaten yet, but I did get it to Voss and her best feat up to then is choosing between beating a Sith Lord or beating a massive Primeval monster. She also beats the Empire's best squad of elite soldiers, their Havoc Squad equivalent, with only one other person.

SunRazer
Well, the Trooper's extremely durable armor probably lets them withstand things like the Bounty Hunter's missiles/flamethrowers/retractable vibroknives etc, which probably killed the likes of Jun Seroes who were less armored.

And then the Trooper's own weaponry is pretty similar to the Bounty Hunter's. The Trooper has nothing to match the Bounty Hunter's jetpack, but his explosives/assault cannon rounds might destroy it, which would cause an explosion and give the Trooper the win.

Nephthys
The Hunter has great durability as well. He tanked 4 sniper shots to the chest and still beat a Mandalore-competitor. His armor is probably just as good as Meteor's.

Kosmos Supreme
The Bounty Hunter wins this.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Nephthys
The Hunter has great durability as well. He tanked 4 sniper shots to the chest and still beat a Mandalore-competitor. His armor is probably just as good as Meteor's.

I know that, I'm just saying he usually fights people with inferior durability who can't withstand direct hits from his arsenal - Meteor can, and can deliver similar punishment himself.

Scree's jetpack is a notable edge in speed and mobility, but is also a vulnerability unless it's very well-armored.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.