GT Goten vs. GT Piccolo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
1. Base Goten.

2. SSJ Goten.

Based
Going Goten in both though the first can go either way.

Ridley_Prime
Pretty sad if Piccolo is able to be beat by even Goten by that point, but I could see it happening, though both were pretty much featless in GT from what I remember, whom couldn't really do shit against Baby and the like.

Q99
Goten didn't train much and Piccolo never goes out of practice. Hard to say, it could very well be Piccolo.

Dramatic Gecko
Never watched GT. You telling me Goten does **** all? Another reason to not watch it.

Q99
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Never watched GT. You telling me Goten does **** all? Another reason to not watch it.

He does some, but he's not a main character at all. He's on Earth while Goku, Pan, and Trunks travel in space.

Goten fights Babi and is stronger, but gets infected and controlled. Then Babi-in-Goten fights Gohan, is weaker, but wounds Gohan and infects him, and is along with all the infected Saiyans when they capture, infect, and later transfer their power to Vegeta.

In the Super 17 saga, he easily defeats some villains who escaped from hell (Pui Pui, Android 19), and he's part of the group that attacks Super 17, but they're all outmatched.

Final saga, he helps buy Vegeta and Goku time to fuse against the much-more-powerful Omega Shenron, and again help buy time while Goku charges the spirit bomb.

In other words, I'd say around Tien tier usefulness. Can fight and beat minor foes, is strong enough to provide some aid against stronger ones.

StiltmanFTW
Baby, not Babi. Babi is a character from Golden Sun GBA game stick out tongue

I remember I was really impressed by Piccolo surviving Baby Gohan's kamehameha. Thing is, he was holding unconscious Goten at that time and Goten had no injuries afterwards... so I guess Piccolo living through it is nothing special, at least for Saiyans' standards.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.