Avengers: New VS Old

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
POSSIBLE AGE OF ULTRON SPOILERS IN THREAD

Fight takes place in the city where the Avengers fought the Ultron army, but for this fight there are no other people present.

Iron Man
Hulk
Thor
Hawkeye

vs

Scarlet Witch
War Machine
Falcon
Vision

Starting distance 100m.
No BFR
Standard gear for everyone
Fight until one team is incapacitated.

Based
Original team solidly.

DrDeadpool
I'm saying this as a hardcore Iron man fan , Vision solos the old team.

ares834
Team 2 easily. Vision is likely the strongest one here and Scarlet Witch can hide and mind **** people like she did I'm the film.

TheVaultDweller
Scarlet Witch was also extremely powerful, now that I think about it. Outside of the mind raping, she stopped a derailed train, pretty much disintegrated a swarm of Ultron bots, and eventually tore final Ultron's chest open which, from Tony's comments when he sees it the first time, was at least partly vibranium (though he was somewhat damaged already from the earlier onslaught). And she used her powers to shield herself and others from energy beams etc. so she isn't without defences either.

Werewolf582
Team 2

Impediment
Vision and Scarlet Witch wipe out Team One.

TheGrat1
Vision is theoretically the biggest gun on the playing field. Combined with SW i'm giving team two the win.

ShadowFyre
Vision could theoretically, and SW if she is quick enough. Or Thor solos.

Werewolf582
I don't see how this is a stomp in Team 2 favor.

We saw hawkeye being able to put Scarlet witch down, and he was even in a position to kill her if her brother hadn't saved her.

Scarlet Witch is a major glass canon, and she really won't be able to do much if Thor goes for an instant kill and throws his hammer at her.

Falcon is of course a non factor, with even Hawkeye having a way to kill him.

Iron mans suit is superior to that of War machines I believe, and even if that's not true, he ain't taking out Stark, Banner, or Thor.

Vision poses the biggest threat here, but he lacks the feats to take on Hulk/Thor/Tony and be able to help his teammates at one time.

He can't pull his team when he has the hulk to worry about, and two of his teammates have standard human durability (mines War machine due to his suit), and both not being power houses, and just one of them have hax.

Scarlet is a major threat no doubt. but she doesn't have the speed to keep up with any of the Avengers when they know she's there.

The only reason she was able to do it the first time was because she had the element of surprise.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Impediment
Vision and Scarlet Witch wipe out Team One.

Werewolf582
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/gtfo/grand/gtfo-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2726.gif

juggerman
New Avengers win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.