Avengers new feats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDeadpool
Ok people lets analyze each of Avengers new feats in Age of Ultron.

What are Iron man's new feats ?

What are Captain America's new feats ?

What are Thor's new feats ?

What are Hulk's new feats ?

Give your opinions on the matter.

Bardock42
1. He has a giant armor able to bust the Hulk. If only it had a fitting name.

2. Shield losing and Thor support.

3. Not sure if he moved Mjolnirs direction mid flight before.

4. Smash

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by Bardock42

he did in the dark world (i think, either he did or mjolnir can move on its own which is possible considering its an advanced race of "gods"wink

BruceSkywalker
SMMFDH

ShadowFyre
Just walked out the movie. Which part did he change mjolnirs direction? The flying car scene?

TheGrat1
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier

he did in the dark world (i think, either he did or mjolnir can move on its own which is possible considering its an advanced race of "gods"wink

That was in The Dark World but Mjolnir was acting independently trying to return to Thor when he switched locations.

Werewolf582
Cap was able to curve in a tank by throwing a motorcycle at it. And cap now has gloves that attract just his shield and nothing else.

Logical bullshit right there.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Werewolf582
Cap was able to curve in a tank by throwing a motorcycle at it. And cap now has gloves that attract just his shield and nothing else.

Logical bullshit right there.

You..wow, ok..i mean...ok.

Everything you've seen so far, on regards to tech. This is the one that strikes you as illogical?

You could just accept tony built 2 electro-magnets, one inside the glove and one placed via adhesive to the underside of the shield? Maybe adjusted the frequency of resonance so that the two recievers only recognised eachother and not small metal objects aswell. I mean dude, i dont even science for a living and i didnt have a problem with that gadget.
:-)

Bardock42
Originally posted by Juk3n

Everything you've seen so far, on regards to tech. This is the one that strikes you as illogical?

You could just accept tony built 2 electro-magnets, one inside the glove and one placed via adhesive to the underside of the shield? Maybe adjusted the frequency of resonance so that the two recievers only recognised eachother and not small metal objects aswell. I mean dude, i dont even science for a living and i didnt have a problem with that gadget.

Yeah, the gamma nebulators polarize the ionsphere in the shield which accelerates the particles in a KRIM wave form and attracts it to the kaleidoscope rotor in the gloves. Explanation done.

Werewolf582
Originally posted by Juk3n

I was referring to the tank scene. If that was a regular Motorcycle he threw, it should have blown up instead of curving in an advanced tank made by hydra. Unless of course that motorcycle was also made by Stark.

And I never said I had a problem with his gadget either. thumb up

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah, the gamma nebulators polarize the ionsphere in the shield which accelerates the particles in a KRIM wave form and attracts it to the kaleidoscope rotor in the gloves. Explanation done.

well F*ck

jawdrop

ShadowFyre
Ironman- the veronica suit is pretty much it. Neither him nor WM did much they haven't before.

Hulk- literally did nothing that we didn't already know he could do. Besides bite robots heads off. And take a skyscraper to the head. Still the most physically strongest and dominating. His explosive speed and the way he rages and hits himself in the movie is pretty bad ass.seems more intelligent near the end, kinda.

Cap- Definitely stronger, getting better with his shield, able to ricochet it off like 4 targets precisely. Also lost his give a **** about the shield. Loses it like 4 times.

Thor-does more damage with caps shield than cap does. Depending on who you ask, he is powerful enough to either basically can one shot a city, to a portion of a city.and is durable enough to only get knocked out and have some already healing cuts on his face.

ShadowFyre
Vision-not in this but if I didn't already know the character, I would literally have no idea what his power set is.

DrDeadpool
Iron man survived that explosion too so it counts as a feat for him too ! smile

DrDeadpool
Also Tony could destroy that energy shield in the beginning of the movie !

Werewolf582
I thought the city was destroyed due to Iron man and Thor destroying the reactor.causing it to explode?

dadudemon
As far as the tank thing goes: the motorcycle would shatter and scatter when thrown at a tank. Some parts my stay intact like the engine but, yup, it would shatter.

The shield thingie? Well, we don't know the properties of Vibranium all that well but we do know it is the strongest metal known to man and it dissipates kinetic energy extremely well. Why can't it have some weird magnetic property?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.