Darth Bane fan trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LweDSpeFTRo

For the Bane cult and general fans of SW in general, what do you think? They dont plan on making a fanfilm like the Legacy fans, but what do you think of the acting, production quality, graphics, etc?. Do you think the trailer does the Classic and immortal Bane trilogy any justice?

The Merchant
Looks stupid lol. Can't wait to see the Nexus feats on-screen though.

Trocity
Doesn't look like he'll have his uber armor.

The Merchant
Oh yeah they're changing the story a lot. Like I guess we're gunna see Bane slaughter the entire Brotherhood of Darkness single handedly from the way the trailer is portraying him. Kaan looks NOTHING like the actual Kaan.

carthage
The guy that portrays Bane looks like Kane from the WWE, it's crazy because Kane is a better fighter though.

Stigma
WOW Bane is so bada$$. I hope he'll have his feats of moving the moon.

NewGuy01
Lol, I saw this a while back. Zannah fully grown and fighting in PoD, tbh.

chilled monkey
I have to admit that trailer is pretty cool.

red8
I've watched a few amateur star wars videos on Youtube. This trailer is pretty good relative to what I've seen before. My only complaints are that they changed the story a lot and I don't like how many of the characters look.

Col. Valerian
Yeah, usually fanmade SW movies suck, but in comparison to others this one looks pretty good. I don't like the cast other than Bane and Zannah, tho.

psmith81992
The chick playing zannah is hot.

Col. Valerian
happywank

Revanchiste
Finaly you noticed it?

NewGuy01
Project Revan is late, on similar news.

Revanchiste
I mean I love the use of the classic movie clichey with the cry.. Of what you have ebcome etc.. And then blam. Zannah was just doing her bicth by tricking the Jedi into thinking she have regrets !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.