Joruus C'Baoth vs. Darth Thanaton

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: Force Battle

Round 2: All out

*Battle takes place on neutral ground

Kosmos Supreme
C'baoth

The Merchant
Joruus. I heard he mentally dominated the minds of a full Imperial Star destroyer's crew, which consists of thousands of beings. And his raw force energies in death blasted through a huge chunk of a mountain.

SunRazer
Probably C'baoth.

NewGuy01
Yeah, Joruus C'Baoth.

S_W_LeGenD
Darth Thanaton.

- Superior warrior
- Superior hype
- Sith Sorcery

---

Jorus is officially recognized as a powerful Jedi. The best feats of Jorus C'boath that I recall are that he stopped a missile mid-air and destroyed it in an event and dominated the minds of many individuals in another event.

Apart from these, nothing much else.

Trocity
You're referring to Jorus, the Jedi Master. The OP states Joruus, which is the Dark Jedi clone, and has superior showings to Jorus.

ILS
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
TOR WINS BECAUSE TOR WINS thumb up thumb up thumb up

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Trocity
You're referring to Jorus, the Jedi Master. The OP states Joruus, which is the Dark Jedi clone, and has superior showings to Jorus.
Joruus is a clone of original Jorus, with matching potential and power.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by ILS
thumb up thumb up thumb up
Not my fault that BioWare is producing content that rivals the content of any other era.

Thanaton is noted to be among the greatest warriors the Empire have ever produced. After his experiences with Exal Kressh, he began to hone his talents in the dark side to great extent and acquired knowledge from ancient sources including from Tulak Hord's holocron, acquiring great command of Sith Sorcery in the process with knowledge of techniques that could not be countered with standard defensive applications. He eventually emerged as one of the most powerful Darths in galactic history.

Darth Nox had to master Sith Sorcery and draw strength from several Force ghosts to overcome Thanaton. This isn't norm.

ILS
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Not my fault that BioWare is producing content that rivals the content of any other era. Just "rivals"? Lmfao TOR > Every other era put together according to your posts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.