Worldbreaker Hulk W/(Red Ring) VERSUS Injustice Superman W(Yellow Ring)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Worldbreaker Hulk- Red Ring

Versus

Injustice Superman- Yellow Ring

NO BFR

carver9
no expression

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by carver9
no expression

no expression

Time Immemorial
Poor Bruce, loses again to Kal.

cdtm
sad

carver9
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Poor Bruce, loses again to Kal.

Yeah, you're crazy. Giving World Breaker any kind of amp is insane. Before the amp for both World Breaker is>>>>Injustice Superman. With the amp for both and the amp increasing World Breaker rage even more. This is spite.

Time Immemorial
Yeah, you're crazy. Giving World Breaker any kind of amp is insane. Before the amp for both World Breaker is>>>>Injustice Superman. With the amp for both and the amp increasing World Breaker rage even more. This is spite.

The amp doesn't make him any faster. Hulk would have no chance in landing hits.

LordofBrooklyn

Spite?

You may be one of those fools still raging over Mayweather's dominance last night.

If that is the case I will ABSOLVE you this ONCE!

DON'T MAKE THIS MISTAKE AGAIN!

carver9
The amp doesn't make him any faster. Hulk would have no chance in landing hits.

Just like the other people Injustice Superman fought didn't have a chance at hitting him?

confused

Before going World Breaker he was clapping through skyfather level barriers and treating top tiers like nuisances. Without this amp, I don't even need to explain his capabilities. With this amp increasing his already insane power level, I don't see how you can go against what I said.

carver9
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Spite?

You may be one of those fools still raging over Mayweather's dominance last night.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

I do hate Mayweather.

Time Immemorial
Just like the other people Injustice Superman fought didn't have a chance at hitting him?

confused

Before going World Breaker he was clapping through skyfather level barriers and treating top tiers like nuisances. Without this amp, I don't even need to explain his capabilities. With this amp increasing his already insane power level, I don't see how you can go against what I said.

Ah but he never fought anyone as strong as Injustice Supes.

Sin I AM
treating top tiers like nuisances.

Top tiers?

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Top tiers?

Armageddon. Fing Fang who was amped up to 20 Hercs in power. Treated an army of Mindless Ones like trash. The same Mindless Ones that was stated twice in the same comic that Umar couldn't stop. Sounds top to me.

carver9
Ah but he never fought anyone as strong as Injustice Supes.

Depends on how strong you think Supes is over the people Hulk fought. Example, Bi Beast was unarguably top tier. The guy overpowered Thor twice in their prolong fight and Thor is obviously top tier and has fts that puts him above Injustice Supes physically.

Sin I AM
Armageddon. Fing Fang who was amped up to 20 Hercs in power. Treated an army of Mindless Ones like trash. The same Mindless Ones that was stated twice in the same comic that Umar couldn't stop. Sounds top to me.

Oh ok so he beat a bunch of amped D-listers. Got it thanks wink

carver9

Lol...all of those D listers beat Surfer, gave Savage Hulk hell, and had Thor on the run.

Time Immemorial

Its amazing in this thread, you prop up this list of D list seat warmers to Varsity Team.

Time Immemorial
Lol...all of those D listers beat Surfer, gave Savage Hulk hell, and had Thor on the run.

Your assuming Hulk can amp past Worldbreaker to be stronger then Sundipped, All Star or Superman Prime.

You don't know how much more Hulk can amp past Worldbreaker..

We know what Superman sundipped powers are like, and he can reach All Star levels very quickly, or Superman Prime with more time, all three of which is >Worldbreaker..

Yellow Ring Amps Superman way past any point Hulk can amp too.

The yellow Ring has way more powers that Superman will benefit from then Hulks Red Ring, also Superman knows how to use it, where is Hulk will just want to smash. The Yellow Ring is also much more versatile then the red ring.

carver9
Its amazing in this thread, you prop up this list of D list seat warmers to Varsity Team.

And this Superman defeated who? The characters he defeated were ftless and the one that actually have fts also beat ftless characters. I don't get your point.

carver9
Your assuming Hulk can amp past Worldbreaker to be stronger then Sundipped, All Star or Superman Prime.

You don't know how much more Hulk can amp past Worldbreaker..

We know Superman what sundipped powers are like, and he can reach All Star levels very quickly, or Superman Prime with more time, all three of which is >Worldbreaker..

Yellow Ring Amps Superman way past any point Hulk can amp too.

The yellow Ring has way more powers that Superman will benefit from then Hulks Red Ring, also Superman knows how to use it, where is Hulk will just want to smash. The Yellow Ring is also much more versatile then the red ring.

The Red Ring feeds RAGE. That's the last thing that should be fed to any Hulk. This doesn't include the other abilities the ring gives.

Time Immemorial
The Red Ring feeds RAGE. That's the last thing that should be fed to any Hulk. This doesn't include the other abilities the ring gives.

So your using a no limits fallacy that hulk can amp to any level? Where is we see how powerful Supes gets with a quick pass by the sun.

As far as the rings go, you have to admit without a doubt that yellow ring>red ring.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Superman sh!tstomps. Close this spite thread please.

carver9
So your using a no limits fallacy that hulk can amp to any level? Where is we see how powerful Supes gets with a quick pass by the sun.

As far as the rings go, you have to admit without a doubt that yellow ring>red ring.

Why is the yellow Ring greater than the red ring? Especially in the hands of a being that feeds off of rage? Not apply a no limit anything...I'm just stating facts. If the ring is feeding Hulk rage and Hulk power thrives off rage, what does that tell you?

Time Immemorial
Why is the yellow Ring greater than the red ring? Especially in the hands of a being that feeds off of rage? Not apply a no limit anything...I'm just stating facts. If the ring is feeding Hulk rage and Hulk power thrives off rage, what does that tell you?

And Superman thrives off Yellow Sun, which the Yellow ring can produce amping him to greater levels then hulk has even shown to achieve.

carver9
And Superman thrives off Yellow Sun, which the Yellow ring can produce amping him to greater levels then hulk has even shown to achieve.

The yellow Ring doesn't work like that. It feeds off fear.

Delta1938
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Spite?

Shut your jizz filled mouth the **** up.

Sin I AM

Lol stop arguing with him.

Delta1938

Sin I AM, still beating Kitty Kat in my absence. That makes me happy.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Delta1938
Sin I AM, still beating Kitty Kat in my absence. That makes me happy.

Where have u been?

Delta1938
Where have u been?

Not here.

Sin I AM
Not here.

wink im proud of u

Delta1938
wink im proud of u

I.....don't know how to reply to that.

carver9
Lol.

Time Immemorial

I'm pretty sure the the green ring has been used to make kryptonite and the yellow ring has been used to amp krptonian powers.

LordofBrooklyn
Shut your jizz filled mouth the **** up.

This pathetic animal.

I'll wait until you get stomped and then vanish as is your pattern.

Delta1938
I'm pretty sure the the green ring has been used to make kryptonite and the yellow ring has been used to amp krptonian powers.

I thought Power Rings generally could project radiation, which would make simulating yellow sunlight a possibility.

carver9

Nope...doesn't work like that.

Sin I AM
Nope...doesn't work like that.
Yeah it does

carver9
Scan please.

saurabh kanhere
Superman is gonna win this ........AS ALWAYS. smokin'

DarkSaint85

I thought the Red Ring was fed BY rage, not the other way around.

Prof. T.C McAbe
thumb up

Superman with the ring was easily in the mid to high Skyfather tier, WBH won't be that high.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I thought the Red Ring was fed BY rage, not the other way around.

Not what I got from it. It kinda does both which is the reason people personality flips. Goes into a berserker rage when wielding the ring.

DarkSaint85
Not what I got from it. It kinda does both which is the reason people personality flips. Goes into a berserker rage when wielding the ring.

That's why Guy Gardner was going around absorbing all the rings. It feeds on rage:

Atrocitus used his....to HARNESS the red rage rampant throughout the universe.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/greenlantern/images/e/ea/Red_Lantern_Corps.jpg

Guy Gardner's description:

'Magic rings...fueled by emotions...Rage....'
http://insidepulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Red-Lanterns-40-Spoilers-Guy-Gardner-0.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
That's why Guy Gardner was going around absorbing all the rings. It feeds on rage:

Atrocitus used his....to HARNESS the red rage rampant throughout the universe.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/greenlantern/images/e/ea/Red_Lantern_Corps.jpg

Guy Gardner's description:

'Magic rings...fueled by emotions...Rage....'
http://insidepulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Red-Lanterns-40-Spoilers-Guy-Gardner-0.jpg

Thats why I said it does both. Supergirl went insane when the ring attached to her. Uncontrollable rage. Yes, her rage played a part in her performance but the ring amplified that range. Then they learned how to control it. Hulk doesn't need to control anything since his power thrives off rage.

shadowknight
Thats why I said it does both. Supergirl went insane when the ring attached to her. Uncontrollable rage. Yes, her rage played a part in her performance but the ring amplified that range. Then they learned how to control it. Hulk doesn't need to control anything since his power thrives off rage. Did you ever read Injustice SM, Injustice SM easily defeated one of the most powerful Guardian of the universe and Mogo a living Planet that killed hundred if not thousands of Sinestro members with just 1 blast. As powerful as WB Hulk rage is, it's not even close to equal that of 1 billion+ people fear feeding SM yellow ring.

carver9
Originally posted by shadowknight
Did you ever read Injustice SM, Injustice SM easily defeated one of the most powerful Guardian of the universe and Mogo a living Planet that killed hundred if not thousands of Sinestro members with just 1 blast. As powerful as WB Hulk rage is, it's not even close to equal that of 1 billion+ people fear feeding SM yellow ring.

What fts does that Guardian or Mogo have? Scans please.

Prof. T.C McAbe
What fts does that Guardian or Mogo have? Scans please.

Oneshotting Superman who at that time was already powerful enough to kill all the Parademons around the world within a moment, when all other Superheroes combined couldn't win, even CA could only hold his ground in one City. Killing a big number of Yellow Lanterns. Mogo was portrayed to be well above Herald level while Ganthet was portrayed to be at the very least in the High Trans tier if not right out low to mid Skyfather. The way he and Mogo were handled by Superman is compareable to the power gap between Ganthet and Superman without the Ring. WBH stand 0 chance.

carver9
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Oneshotting Superman who at that time was already powerful enough to kill all the Parademons around the world within a moment, when all other Superheroes combined couldn't win, even CA could only hold his ground in one City. Killing a big number of Yellow Lanterns. Mogo was portrayed to be well above Herald level while Ganthet was portrayed to be at the very least in the High Trans tier if not right out low to mid Skyfather. The way he and Mogo were handled by Superman is compareable to the power gap between Ganthet and Superman without the Ring. WBH stand 0 chance.

How powerful are the parademons and how durable are they?

Injustice Superman is durable but I wouldn't put him anywhere near his main counterpart let alone an average Hulk, ESPECIALLY WWH who while weakened tanked an attack that split a planet twice the size of Earth in half. This doesn't include everything else he withstood. You throwing out those fts means nothing to the weakest of the Hulk.

No named Lanterns. Planet didn't have fts.

Ftless JL members.

King Hyperion had better fts tbh and he isn't even listed as Mid Herald in the forum.

I should've worded my question better, what fts does the character have that
Ganthet defeated?

Time Immemorial
Superman wins..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.