RotS Anakin runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
So... how good RotS Anakin really is?

* Anakin is in the ZonE

Anakin gets full health and power restored after each battle.

Instead of facing Dooku onboard the Invisible Hand, Anakin faces the line-up of these opponents:

1. DoE Bane
2. Cade
3. Ulic
4. Mace
5. FE Malgus
6. Krayt Reborn
7. TPM Sidious
8. Plagueis

SunRazer
Stops at Krayt Reborn or TPM Sidious.

Sinious
4 or 5.

Emperordmb

SunRazer
"Zone" Anakin would hand Bane his ass, tbh.

FreshestSlice
Anakin doesn't need the Zone to hand Bane his ass.

Anyway, stops at TPM Sidious or Plagueis.

SunRazer
Normal Anakin would beat Bane, but it would at least be a fight. He's still better in virtually all aspects, though.

Col. Valerian
6 or 7.

NewGuy01
Could fall anywhere between 4 and 7.

Trocity
Since we're using focused Anakin that stomped Dooku, I'd say he beats Mace.

He's more skilled and as strong or stronger than Emperor Malgus physically, Malgus' way to win in this fight would be through abusing TK and lightning. I don't see him throwing Anakin around with TK, but Anakin has been susceptible to lightning in the past. Still, this is "Zonakin", I really doubt any incarnation of Malgus is taking him.

Stops at Krayt imo.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Trocity
Since we're using focused Anakin that stomped Dooku, I'd say he beats Mace.

Vaapad is literally the perfect counter to Anakin's method, though.

carthage
Stops at Sidious

Trocity
@Newguy

Yeah that's a fair point, not sure why I hadn't considered that at the time.

S_W_LeGenD
Stops at 4.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Trocity
He's more skilled and as strong or stronger than Emperor Malgus physically, Malgus' way to win in this fight would be through abusing TK and lightning. I don't see him throwing Anakin around with TK, but Anakin has been susceptible to lightning in the past. Still, this is "Zonakin", I really doubt any incarnation of Malgus is taking him.
Darth Malgus is better then Count Dooku in all aspects, and more then a match for Anakin Skywalker.

B/W Malgus had his "zone" movements as well, including Oneness with the dark side.

Trocity
Malgus isn't a more skilled duelist than Dooku, or Anakin. And since Anakin can match his strength and is powerful enough to match Malgus in the Force, or at the least not get ragdolled, it's only a matter of time before his speed and skill overwhelms him.

The_Tempest
Let's be honest, very few SWTOR characters couldn't handle Dooku. I think even Malcom would give him the fight of his life.

carthage
Lol wut? Malcom charged him in a plot armor moment to protect Satele from dying. Dooku lost to pirates btw, so he has his low showings as well.

Col. Valerian
Remember this is 'zone' Anakin, superior than his normal RotS version. This guy beats anyone in this list except 6, 7 and 8.

McP
Clears

Hero of Python
Man...Zonakin clears this list. I can't see 6-8 killing RotS Dooku in seconds.

To be clear, I've always thought of the "Zone" buff as Anakin using the dark side with a clear mind, as opposed to being controlled by his emotions as Vader. So Zone Anakin is basically just RotS Anakin with a big dark side powerup to all attributes, without any of the negatives he had as Vader (emotionally disturbed/80% power due to mecha-suit).

How much of a powerup? Definitely not enough to reach his full potential (twice as good as Palps), but enough to put up a great fight and possibly win against the likes of Yoda and RotS Sidious. That's enough, IMO, to clear this list (albeit with difficulty near the end).

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Let's be honest, very few SWTOR characters couldn't handle Dooku. I think even Malcom would give him the fight of his life.
thumb up

Still the best parent ever.

Arhael
Would lose to Krayt. Either way with Sidious.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Arhael
Would lose to Krayt. Either way with Sidious.
You think Krayt is above TPM Sidious?

carthage
What force ability aside from illusions/dark transfer suggest Krayt can kill Anakin for a majority?

Col. Valerian
Isn't he stated to be near-Luke level?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.