Quinlan Vos & Luminara Unduli vs. Shaak Ti & Aayla Secura

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Everyone in their prime, battle takes place on the fields of Dantooine. Round 1, morals on, Round 2, morals off.

Fated Xtasy
Hmm a good fight imo. Seeing as this is TFU Ti I'm going to say that Kinetite gives her a pretty comfortable edge in Force Powers. Her TK's like wise quite potent though I don't know if it's above what Vos or Lumi can do. Though Shaak could give either of them fight to be perfectly honest.

That said, Aayla's a bit of a weak link here. Yes she bested Aurra but that was.very circumstantial as per the Databanks. She held her own against Vos for a respectable stint but only barely. Idk Aayla's good, but I don't think she's going to be a high threat in the second round.

So round 1 could go either way due to morals and round 2 goes to team 1. Good fight and thread joker. thumb up

ILS
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
That said, Aayla's a bit of a weak link here. Yes she bested Aurra but that was.very circumstantial as per the Databanks. lol

Team 1 wins.

|King Joker|
bumppppp

carthage
Shaak. Ti. Sucks. Team. 1. Wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.