Would Ultron have...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Would Ultron have treated Hulk the same way he dominated Thor?

Henry_Pym
Probably, he was made out of a more durable material than Hulkbuster

Time Immemorial
Doh,

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t611814.html

carver9
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Probably, he was made out of a more durable material than Hulkbuster

Sensed a Lil fear from Ultron. His drones even ran from the Hulk and what made him more durable than the Hulk buster?

Henry_Pym
The vibranium?

I'd take that scene as comedy, not to mention it was after he lost a large amount of drones at that point. I'm not sure when Prime seemed scared, he seemed more annoyed when hulk stole his quinnjet

carver9
The vibranium?

I'd take that scene as comedy, not to mention it was after he lost a large amount of drones at that point. I'm not sure when Prime seemed scared, he seemed more annoyed when hulk stole his quinnjet

He ran from Hulk after Hulk punched him. He then got bullied afterwards and no telling what happened because he couldn't even move after Hulk attacked him.

He wasn't made out of Vibranium. Remember, Vision was made out of Vibranium...not Ultron. Looking at what the Hulkbuster endured when fighting Hulk, the crash landing through the building, that wad an insane durability ft. Ultron showed nothing of the sort. Hell, none of the Avengers showed anything like that.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by carver9
He ran from Hulk after Hulk punched him. He then got bullied afterwards and no telling what happened because he couldn't even move after Hulk attacked him.

He wasn't made out of Vibranium. Remember, Vision was made out of Vibranium...not Ultron. Looking at what the Hulkbuster endured when fighting Hulk, the crash landing through the building, that wad an insane durability ft. Ultron showed nothing of the sort. Hell, none of the Avengers showed anything like that. drawing a blank on this scene?

The larger prime was, Tony even said it when he meets up with him. Ultron had a lot of Vibranium.

Thor survived the back blast from his city buster, Tony also survived the hulk feat...

Inhuman
The reason the drones ran was not of fear. It was self preservation.
Ultron could live on if one of those drones was not destroyed.
Ultrons main body was wrecked. He knew he had to have them escape or else the hulk and other avengers would destroy the drones that were left.

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Doh,

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t611814.html

ha

carver9
drawing a blank on this scene?

The larger prime was, Tony even said it when he meets up with him. Ultron had a lot of Vibranium.

Thor survived the back blast from his city buster, Tony also survived the hulk feat...

Tony said the rest of the Vibranium was with the bomb, not on Ultron. The onky thing Tony said was Ultron was bigger.

Seemed like the blast was from the inside. The initial blast. Ironman survived TONS on top of him. This doesn't include them crashing through all of that wright before the weight dropped on them.

carver9
Originally posted by Inhuman
The reason the drones ran was not of fear. It was self preservation.
Ultron could live on if one of those drones was not destroyed.
Ultrons main body was wrecked. He knew he had to have them escape or else the hulk and other avengers would destroy the drones that were left.

Doesn't make sense. He attacked Vision in the end and it was the last body he had. They didn't run from the Avengers, they ran from Hulk charging them.

Inhuman
Doesn't make sense. He attacked Vision in the end and it was the last body he had. They didn't run from the Avengers, they ran from Hulk charging them.

Makes complete sense. Tony and I think banner stated this a few times in the movies. That if even a single drone was left alive Ultron would live on.
The only person I can say Ultron was afraid of was "Vision", because he openly admitted it.
Yes, i know that bit when the drones ran away seemed like a funny bit with hulk, but again it makes more sense that it was "self preservation" by Ultron.
Ultron's main body was already defeated by the combined attacks of Thor, Vision , and Ironman. The hulk punch wasnt necessary. It was there for fanfare and entertainment.
Anyhow after the remaining drones "ran away" they even state that "they must not let a single one escape" or else Ultron would live on. Thats why they ordered War Machine to destroy the drones.

Henry_Pym
Tony said the rest of the Vibranium was with the bomb, not on Ultron. The onky thing Tony said was Ultron was bigger.

Seemed like the blast was from the inside. The initial blast. Ironman survived TONS on top of him. This doesn't include them crashing through all of that wright before the weight dropped on them. Ultron is visibly made of a different material, Tony calls it out.

??? It is a solid rod, and we see it intact hitting the water. Tony flew away from the debris and was separated from the city, Thor flew straight through it.

carver9
Makes complete sense. Tony and I think banner stated this a few times in the movies. That if even a single drone was left alive Ultron would live on.
The only person I can say Ultron was afraid of was "Vision", because he openly admitted it.
Yes, i know that bit when the drones ran away seemed like a funny bit with hulk, but again it makes more sense that it was "self preservation" by Ultron.
Ultron's main body was already defeated by the combined attacks of Thor, Vision , and Ironman. The hulk punch wasnt necessary. It was there for fanfare and entertainment.
Anyhow after the remaining drones "ran away" they even state that "they must not let a single one escape" or else Ultron would live on. Thats why they ordered War Machine to destroy the drones.

So you took that was a comedy scene? I didn't laugh at it and a few others didn't either. Ultron didn't face Hulk not once and intentionally imo. When the opportunity arose, he was treated like fodder. He ran but he didn't run from the others. Didn't run from Vision when we clearly knew he didn't have another body left. I disagree with your point.

Inhuman
So you took that was a comedy scene? I didn't laugh at it and a few others didn't either. Ultron didn't face Hulk not once and intentionally imo. When the opportunity arose, he was treated like fodder. He ran but he didn't run from the others. Didn't run from Vision when we clearly knew he didn't have another body left. I disagree with your point.

With Vision he didn't have an option to escape. Attacking him was pretty much all he could do because there was no escape. He chose suicide , because there was no other option.

imo.

carver9
Ultron is visibly made of a different material, Tony calls it out.

??? It is a solid rod, and we see it intact hitting the water. Tony flew away from the debris and was separated from the city, Thor flew straight through it.

Tony did not call anything out. Tony said that he looked BIGGER. That doesn't mean he is made of Vibranium.

Off panel scene and it didn't show the blast going off from above either. It all looked internal and that's exactly what it was. Let's not play the guessing game here.

carver9
With Vision he didn't have an option to escape. Attacking him was pretty much all he could do because there was no escape. He chose suicide , because there was no other option.

imo.

He had an option, run. Just like he had options when the Hulk was in front of him, he chose to run. Why not at least try to get away if you are in a situation you can't win?

Henry_Pym
Tony did not call anything out. Tony said that he looked BIGGER. That doesn't mean he is made of Vibranium.

Off panel scene and it didn't show the blast going off from above either. It all looked internal and that's exactly what it was. Let's not play the guessing game here. it was painfully obvious he wasn't made of the same material as the drones. Tony calls him platinum plated or something like that, I guess they really need to hand hold people. Hell he punched straight through his last body.

??? It wasn't off screen? We see Tony blasting back at the engine to slow it down, then we see Thor destroy the city, & we see Tony dodging large chunks of debris and one of them was the vibranium rod. Not sure why people think there was a bomb somewhere in there? The machine was just flight controls for the cities rocket.

Inhuman
He had an option, run. Just like he had options when the Hulk was in front of him, he chose to run. Why not at least try to get away if you are in a situation you can't win?

In the final scene Ultron running or attacking would have the same outcome. Ultron chose to attack.
It would have made no difference if Ultron ran instead. He would have ended up destroyed either way. They both knew this at that point.

TheVaultDweller

Actually, you're wrong. He says something like "Have you been juicing? A little vibranium cocktail?" when he sees final Prime Ultron for the first time. So he very clearly believed Ultron was at least partly vibranium by that point. And considering all his experience with the material, plus the fact that Friday can seemingly detect it, I would say that he is more qualified to say what Ultron was made of than you are.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Actually, you're wrong. He says something like "Have you been juicing? A little vibranium cocktail?" when he sees final Prime Ultron for the first time. So he very clearly believed Ultron was at least partly vibranium by that point. And considering all his experience with the material, plus the fact that Friday can seemingly detect it, I would say that he is more qualified to say what Ultron was made of than you are. thank you I couldn't remember the line

DTM
Personally I didnt think Ultron was as invulnerable as he should have been, and if he did put some Vibranium in him, Id say it was a Full Body makeover, otherwise I dont see him being damaged (even by combined blasts from Thor, Vision and Iron Man) as he was at the end. Caps Shield is pretty much indestructible (say possibly for Thanos, as per Tonys vision), I didnt see Ultron with that level of durability, personally.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by DTM
Personally I didnt think Ultron was as invulnerable as he should have been, and if he did put some Vibranium in him, Id say it was a Full Body makeover, otherwise I dont see him being damaged (even by combined blasts from Thor, Vision and Iron Man) as he was at the end. Caps Shield is pretty much indestructible (say possibly for Thanos, as per Tonys vision), I didnt see Ultron with that level of durability, personally.

Well, it probably wasn't pure, like Cap's shield is. Hence the "cocktail" part of the comment. So it would be stronger than the vast majority of metals etc. (like being able to tear through his old forms like tissue paper), but not quite as durable as something like Cap's shield would be.

DrDeadpool
Ultron is visibly made of a different material, Tony calls it out.

Tony was in the explosion too , it was obvious !

ShadowFyre
He said cocktail. I got that it was just vibranium plating or something. Ultron hit Thor twice, and Thor even said he was just distracting him for Vision.

Iron man was at the bottom of the island. He didn't tank the explosion but surviving some of that debris was nothing to scoff at.

Hulk should be able to ragdoll Ultron, maybe not Kill or hurt him. But he should still dominate any physical confrontation.

Can someone explain what those blasts of Ultron were that were ripping up chunks of street during the freeway scene?

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Can someone explain what those blasts of Ultron were that were ripping up chunks of street during the freeway scene?

It seemed to be some kind of electromagnetic field generation ability. He uses it briefly against Iron Man during their fight in Wakanda, to yank him closer, as well as a few other instances.

Zack Fair
Ultron appeared to be more concerned about Thor than Hulk, my 2 cents.

SevenShackles
So much of ultrons legion was killed off and Ultron himself was damaged by then so I saw the retreat of the drones (which were obviously weaker than his main body and would be totally wrecked by hulk.. Or a arrow) as a effort at self preservation.. Which actually works out until Vision corners and nukes his last body. (Cornered as in the damaged body had no way of escaping vision)

The 'fear' I saw wasn't of anyone in particular but the reevaluation of the situation and realization that if he didn't preserve some portion of himself he could actually die.

carver9
Originally posted by Zack Fair

Then you're wrong. Ultron attacked almost everyone EXCEPT Hulk. I wonder why? The main mission of Ultron was to mind control Hulk. Wonder why? Same with Loki.

Silent Master
Because they knew that the Hulk was the weakest mentally?

juggerman
Then you're wrong. Ultron attacked almost everyone EXCEPT Hulk. I wonder why? The main mission of Ultron was to mind control Hulk. Wonder why? Same with Loki.

The main mission was to kill all life on Earth. As for the mind control, they tried to do it to everyone. Hulk was not the single or main target

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Zack Fair

Carver keeps thinking Ultron ran from Hulk, although nothing of the sort was shown.

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
He said cocktail. I got that it was just vibranium plating or something. Ultron hit Thor twice, and Thor even said he was just distracting him for Vision.

Iron man was at the bottom of the island. He didn't tank the explosion but surviving some of that debris was nothing to scoff at.

Hulk should be able to ragdoll Ultron, maybe not Kill or hurt him. But he should still dominate any physical confrontation.

Tony was in the explosion too , it was obvious !!

carver9
Originally posted by juggerman
The main mission was to kill all life on Earth. As for the mind control, they tried to do it to everyone. Hulk was not the single or main target

Not single but he was the main one to use as a weapon.

carver9
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Carver keeps thinking Ultron ran from Hulk, although nothing of the sort was shown.

Lol...he did run away.

Time Immemorial
Lol...he did run away.

Yes, Yes, just like Hulk's leviathan feat he did on his own.. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.