Hulk & Gladiator vs Superman & Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celeyhyga17
Doc Green.. New 52... No Bfr.

http://m5.paperblog.com/i/118/1185275/the-pull-list-482015-L-iUzeQZ.jpeg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_small/11117/111173617/4516769-gladiatorblack.jpg

Vs

http://kabooooom.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/superman-wonder-woman-pull-list.jpg

Werewolf582
Team 1

Diana is a weak link.

carver9
How they are physically up playing Hulk and his physical prowess, Gladiator and Hulk annihilates. Don't think either Diana or Superman can handle punches like that 'unless I missed something'.

Werewolf582
Superman should be able to hold his own against them in a 1v1 setting.

The only problem he has is Diana, Diana would get destroyed by Hulk or gladiator. Superman needs a better partner.

Thus, Team marvel stomps.

carver9
Naah, Diana and Supes both would do well but I just can't see them pulling the wins. 'Almost' every main fight Doc Green (key word, main fight) have continental to planetary showings. The guy is monstrous. Add in Gladiator who is a physical monster in his own right and they pull the majority imo.

SquallX
Originally posted by Werewolf582
Superman should be able to hold his own against them in a 1v1 setting.

The only problem he has is Diana, Diana would get destroyed by Hulk or gladiator. Superman needs a better partner.

Thus, Team marvel stomps.

You're joking right?

Werewolf582
Originally posted by carver9
Naah, Diana and Supes both would do well but I just can't see them pulling the wins. 'Almost' every main fight Doc Green (key word, main fight) have continental to planetary showings. The guy is monstrous. Add in Gladiator who is a physical monster in his own right and they pull the majority imo.

Hulk has sun level strength correct?

Diana wouldn't really do good against hulk unless she used her speed and skill advantage at every turn, because once hulk gets a hold of her its over.

Gladiator should also have all the physical advantages over Diana, she holds the skill advantage but that can only take you so far.

Werewolf582
Originally posted by SquallX
You're joking right?

Who do you see Diana beating?

JBL
How they are physically up playing Hulk and his physical prowess, Gladiator and Hulk annihilates. Don't think either Diana or Superman can handle punches like that 'unless I missed something'. Get ready to be called a superman hater and flooded with insults from certain superman fans.lol. Hulk and Gladiator do stomp though. UH OH, now i hate superman sad

carver9
Originally posted by Werewolf582
Hulk has sun level strength correct?

Diana wouldn't really do good against hulk unless she used her speed and skill advantage at every turn, because once hulk gets a hold of her its over.

Gladiator should also have all the physical advantages over Diana, she holds the skill advantage but that can only take you so far.

I wouldn't say he have sun level strength. I'm looking at consistency and Hulk fist seems to be more powerful than anyone's on the duo team. He just seems physically above the two opposers but I think you are short changing Diana. She can hang with either just like Superman can. I'm just giving Glads and Hulk the majority due to obvious reasons.

carver9
Originally posted by JBL
Get ready to be called a superman hater and flooded with insults from certain superman fans.lol. Hulk and Gladiator do stomp though. UH OH, now i hate superman sad

Lol...they already say that about me. I'm use to it. Love both Diana and Superman but I don't think they can pull the win here.

saurabh kanhere
WW can hold well against hulk though , reflexes,skills,tiara,lasso,etc. will do some favour. I mean hulk is a monotone 1-d fighter, WW is a 4-d multitone. He can stall him till supes come back to beat him and finish the match.

abhilegend
You mean Superman doesn't? What about the time he punched H'el so hard the Shockwave was felt from the center of earth and in space? Doc Green lost against both alternate hulk and Rulk in a similar fight.

Gladiator is a non factor. Originally posted by carver9
Lol...they already say that about me. I'm use to it. Love both Diana and Superman but I don't think they can pull the win here.
Lulz.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Get ready to be called a superman hater and flooded with insults from certain superman fans.lol. Hulk and Gladiator do stomp though. UH OH, now i hate superman sad
But you ARE just a hater. We don't need this thread to determine that.

How about you show me Gladiator beating someone at this level, let alone stomping.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
You mean Superman doesn't? What about the time he punched H'el so hard the Shockwave was felt from the center of earth and in space? Doc Green lost against both alternate hulk and Rulk in a similar fight.

Gladiator is a non factor.
Lulz.

Key word, 'consistent'. I already knew you would bring that showing up and even though it was a good ft for Superman, he hasn't shown anything like that since. A calm Hulk has shown better.

Are we really bringing up losses here? Trust me, that will not help Superman in a battle like this. He has more losses than anyone here within the pass 2 to 3 yrs. Overall, the DC team will do good but they WILL lose. Hulk is more physically threatening than anyone here and Gladiator can either win or stalemate anyone on the other team. He can lose some as well.

abhilegend
Key word, 'consistent'. I already knew you would bring that showing up and even though it was a good ft for Superman, he hasn't shown anything like that since. A calm Hulk has shown better.

Are we really bringing up losses here? Trust me, that will not help Superman in a battle like this. He has more losses than anyone here within the pass 2 to 3 yrs. Overall, the DC team will do good but they WILL lose. Hulk is more physically threatening than anyone here and Gladiator can either win or stalemate anyone on the other team. He can lose some as well.
Yeah, right. Other than those two instances when did Doc Green showed anything planetary level? And Superman has at least 5 planetary level showings in last 2 years. It doesn't gets anymore consistent than that.

OK, bring up losses and we'll see who looks worse.

And enough with your BS.

sadwqecqw
Supes solos

carver9
Yeah, right. Other than those two instances when did Doc Green showed anything planetary level? And Superman has at least 5 planetary level showings in last 2 years. It doesn't gets anymore consistent than that.

And enough with your BS.

What serious fights has he had and we can go from there. It doesn't even have to be planetary, his punching power has been far better. I'm not discussing pushing and pulling planetary objects. He's a herald, they do things like that. I am discussing fights and punching potential. Hulk is physically more dominating than Superman and not by a small portion either. He punches harder. Much harder.

Did you really ask me about Superman losses? Go to the Superman forum and pull up the thread that was made of Superman losses (and people being angry). His track record isn't that great, at all. No one is saying Hulk is unbeatable because he isn't but dang, you should probably look at both characters before throwing out Hulk losses.

abhilegend
What serious fights has he had and we can go from there. It doesn't even have to be planetary, his punching power has been far better. Backtracking already? Show me these consistent planetary feats. Like when? Post some examples, would you? Right now you're just being a petulant child.

So, I take it that you're just talking out of your ass as usual with no examples. Why don't you tell me about the characters who straight up koed Superman like Rulk did to Doc Green. I did, Hulk fought three top tiers in last two years in conclusive fights, Sun God, Rulk and an alternate hulk. His record is 1-3. Shall I go on?

celeyhyga17

And enough with your BS.
Just fyi I put Doc Green since it's Hulk's most current look, but all Hulk feats are allowed barring any outside amps.

abhilegend
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Just fyi I put Doc Green since it's Hulk's most current look, but all Hulk feats are allowed barring any outside amps.
But that doesn't makes any sense, you can't apply different persona of Hulk's feats to an alternate persona.

That's why we have distinctive versions of hulk with varying power levels from gray hulk to WBH.

erm

carver9
Backtracking already? Show me these consistent planetary feats. Like when? Post some examples, would you? Right now you're just being a petulant child.

So, I take it that you're just talking out of your ass as usual with no examples. Why don't you tell me about the characters who straight up koed Superman like Rulk did to Doc Green. I did, Hulk fought three top tiers in last two years in conclusive fights, Sun God, Rulk and an alternate hulk. His record is 1-3. Shall I go on?

You know of them and Celey made this an even worse spite thread by including all of Hulk fts (minus World Breaker and WWH of course).

Start with Superman #7 and go from there. I want you to mainly look at issue #10.

Sun God fight has been discussed already. I guess that boils down to your own thought on the matter. Lol...we know why he lost to Rulk, already explained. When he got serious, Rulk got stomped.

Already explained why he lost to the other Hulk as well. I wouldn't even call that a lost since he was up the next page. Now go look at those comics I brought up of Superman.

carver9
Edit. I meant Superman #9. I will post scans since I own the comic. They fight again but it wasn't as bad as their first fight. One sec.

abhilegend
You know of them and Celey made this an even worse spite thread by including all of Hulk fts (minus World Breaker and WWH of course).
But that doesn't makes any sense. Pick up a version and debate with it.

I don't know which fights are you talking about, care to give me a name of a character or something.
Yeah, this is just nonsense. This all "I already explained it" has never worked for you since you have never done it.

So nothing but your usual BS. Why don't you post all these fights Superman has lost and explain all these hulk losses again?

carver9
Here ya go.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media-full/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2015-05-05-10-57-52_zpsouvyi1ii.png.html
http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media-full/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2015-05-05-10-57-55_zps3huhrzcl.png.html
http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media-full/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2015-05-05-10-57-59_zps0unk53ki.png.html

Do I need to post more? Because I can if you want. Hell, he get knocked out again an issue before this iirc.

abhilegend
Edit. I meant Superman #9. I will post scans since I own the comic. They fight again but it wasn't as bad as their first fight. One sec.
laughing out loud

carver9
But that doesn't makes any sense. Pick up a version and debate with it.

I don't know which fights are you talking about, care to give me a name of a character or something.
Yeah, this is just nonsense. This all "I already explained it" has never worked for you since you have never done it.

So nothing but your usual BS. Why don't you post all these fights Superman has lost and explain all these hulk losses again?

No.

I posted the fight. I can easily post more. Would have to load them though. Let me know.

It worked. I guess it depends on personal view.

I'm not posting ALL of them but there is a LOT of them to post. Doesn't matter since I wasn't the one clinging to lowballing.

carver9
Sorry...forgot to post Superman knocked out.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2015-05-05-11-09-57_zpsnf91boxa.png.html

Page didn't scan right.

abhilegend
Here ya go.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media-full/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2015-05-05-10-57-52_zpsouvyi1ii.png.html
http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media-full/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2015-05-05-10-57-55_zps3huhrzcl.png.html
http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media-full/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2015-05-05-10-57-59_zps0unk53ki.png.html

Do I need to post more? Because I can if you want. Hell, he get knocked out again an issue before this iirc.

You mean a character which doesn't has any other showing other than that? And Superman wasn't koed there. The next scene in that fight.

Http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-C1mb5FQJG7I/Uw1zzeCws0I/AAAAAAAAxDE/H9pkZj6LpqI/s1600/p9_19.jpg

But sure, go ahead and make a fool of yourself.

abhilegend
No.
No what?

Lulz, go ahead and make my day. You are lying as usual and making a fool out of yourself.

Bwahaha.

crylaugh

carver9
You mean a character which doesn't has any other showing other than that? And Superman wasn't koed there. The next scene in that fight.

Http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-C1mb5FQJG7I/Uw1zzeCws0I/AAAAAAAAxDE/H9pkZj6LpqI/s1600/p9_19.jpg

But sure, go ahead and make a fool of yourself.

Its obvious he was dropped. He woke up during that scene. Read Superman number 4 and 5. He gets dropped there as well. Then read number 7 and 8. Let me know if I need to post these showings for you because I don't mind uploading them. Superman number 10, the same girl dominates him again. The Predator creature. Parasite drops him next. It goes on and on. Like I've said, don't point out another character lows unless you focus more on the character you are debating for.

iceman24567
Team 2 wins

abhilegend
Its obvious he was dropped. Yeah, right. It was a long fight scene which spanned two issues. Superman wasn't koed anywhere. GTFO. Do yanked me to point out context there as well. Because he can't even touch her. This is just hysterical. None of these are actually low showings and none of them are relevant here.

But for someone who doesn't wants to lowball, you sure are doing it in every post in this thread.

carver9
Yeah, right. It was a long fight scene which spanned two issues. Superman wasn't koed anywhere. GTFO. Do yanked me to point out context there as well. Because he can't even touch her. This is just hysterical. None of these are actually low showings and none of them are relevant here.

But for someone who doesn't wants to lowball, you sure are doing it in every post in this thread.

So he was just laying there relaxing?

Context? Did you read the issues that I am referencing? Like I've said, I can post them for you if you want. All of the pages.

Not lows but they are defeats. A lot of them.

ABHI, you brought up Hulk losing as some type of evidence that Superman would win. Just stop. Read through the thread please.

abhilegend
So he was just laying there relaxing?
It's a fight sequence, he wasn't koed anywhere as we see in the very next scene.

You think I haven't read an issue of Superman? Go ahead, make more of an idiot of yourself.

Right.

I brought it up because you did about Hulk's fights being consistently planetary or some shit and being so much better.

Now do I need to bring Superman's recent fights against the likes of Wraith, H'el, Doomsday, Phantom Stranger etc? Or his punching power? Or his speed?

Hulk gets his shit pushed in here just like Rulk did to him before he got angry enough to beat him in a long drawn out fight. So does Gladiator.

carver9
It's a fight sequence, he wasn't koed anywhere as we see in the very next scene.

You think I haven't read an issue of Superman? Go ahead, make more of an idiot of yourself.

Right.

I brought it up because you did about Hulk's fights being consistently planetary or some shit and being so much better.

Now do I need to bring Superman's recent fights against the likes of Wraith, H'el, Doomsday, Phantom Stranger etc? Or his punching power? Or his speed?

Hulk gets his shit pushed in here just like Rulk did to him before he got angry enough to beat him in a long drawn out fight. So does Gladiator.

Looked pretty koed to me and she made evidence of it.

Lol...an idiot of myself over defeats? Nay.

What I said was "Hulk is physically more dominating than Superman and he is and not a little bit either.

So he defeated a full powered Wraith? Scans please because tmk, Superman said he doesn't stand a chance against Wraith.

When did he defeat H'el? Scans please.

So he defeated Phantom Stranger? Scans.

I'll give you Doomsday but I want to see the victories of the others you brought up please because I know you aren't referencing just punching power. Let me know.

Lol...Rulk was amped and in the same fight they were shaking the continent and the planet...something I have as of yet to see Superman accomplish. Nothing even close to that punching wise. Unless you have scans.

celeyhyga17
But that doesn't makes any sense, you can't apply different persona of Hulk's feats to an alternate persona.

That's why we have distinctive versions of hulk with varying power levels from gray hulk to WBH.

erm
Why not? I'm not saying just cling to high end feats. Strengthwise it's all Hulk. Grey busted a planet sized asteroid... WBH is just high end feat Hulk. Big deal.. All the same Hulk.

quanchi112
Why not? I'm not saying just cling to high end feats. Strengthwise it's all Hulk. Grey busted a planet sized asteroid... WBH is just high end feat Hulk. Big deal.. All the same Hulk. Hulk is clearly the strongest here. He has true dynamic strength unlike Superman and a kickass healing factor to boot.

carver9
Why not? I'm not saying just cling to high end feats. Strengthwise it's all Hulk. Grey busted a planet sized asteroid... WBH is just high end feat Hulk. Big deal.. All the same Hulk.

So you're not exempting WWH and WBH?

abhilegend
Looked pretty lord to me and she made evidence of it.
Nope, keep denying it though. Like it matters what you think.

Yeah, just making a fool out of yourself. Why don't you start posting fights for hulk and we'll see who fares better.

He nearly koed Wraith before Wraith used kryptonite on him. Even after that Superman beat the shit out of him.

He stunned Hel with two punches and had him at his mercy before he hesitated and gave him time to recover.

He oneshotted his body. You're just being dense here.

WTF are you talking about now?

Yeah, before hulk nullified that and Rulk didn't show anything which showed he was stronger. Superman unleashing did it better and it wasn't done by two beings, he was doing it solo against Hel. Here is a hint: just because you didn't like it, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Now shut up.

abhilegend
Wut? Since when they are all the same hulk?

celeyhyga17
So you're not exempting WWH and WBH?
Exempting those two is exempting Hulk feats. Might as well wave the white flag. Same phukkin Hulk.

Don't count would be Worthy Hulk, War Hulk, etc...

celeyhyga17
Wut? Since when they are all the same hulk?
Not in mind.. But strengthwise.. Each Hulk has high end shiet Big deal.

quanchi112
Wut? Since when they are all the same hulk? Are you familiar with the Hulk and how his powers work ?

abhilegend
Not in mind.. But strengthwise.. Each Hulk has high end shiet Big deal. Not really. It depends upon the anger level and personality of hulk.

You have to pick up a version of hulk. Otherwise it's a jumbled mess to figure what feats apply and what doesn't.

DarkSaint85
Wait so this is WBH and Glads vs Superman and WW?

abhilegend
Yeah, it's savage+merged+bannerless+mindless+whatever hulk with combined stats.

erm

carver9
Exempting those two is exempting Hulk feats. Might as well wave the white flag. Same phukkin Hulk.

Don't count would be Worthy Hulk, War Hulk, etc...

I have always said this. Same person, powers, and abilities. I can understand if he received some type of outside amp but he doesn't. He does everything under his own power. Anyways, you should exclude WBH though. That's too much.

carver9

erm

All of them are the same person feeding off of the same abilities. It's Hulk. Hulk is performing all of those fts and everything he's done under his own power without any amps minus his own abilities.

abhilegend
You actually believe that? Have you actually read any hulk comics or just pretending of being a Hulk fan?

Go read some actual hulk comics before spreading BS like this.

celeyhyga17

erm
Combined stats? That's dumb.

carver9
You actually believe that? Have you actually read any hulk comics or just pretending of being a Hulk fan?

Go read some actual hulk comics before spreading BS like this.

Tell me what part of my sentence is wrong.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Wait so this is WBH and Glads vs Superman and WW?
No it's Hulk and Glads vs Supes and Wondy.

DarkSaint85
No it's Hulk and Glads vs Supes and Wondy.

So are WBH feats allowed?

celeyhyga17
I have always said this. Same person, powers, and abilities. I can understand if he received some type of outside amp but he doesn't. He does everything under his own power. Anyways, you should exclude WBH though. That's too much.
Only if you cling on to high end feats.

Oh wait I forgot that's your debating style.

celeyhyga17
So are WBH feats allowed?
Isn't wbh Hulk?

carver9
Only if you cling on to high end feats.

Oh wait I forgot that's your debating style.

Lol...I don't cling to high showings.

-K-M-
all hulks are not equal. Even doc green is not the same as world breaker hulk nor does hulk operate at those levels to say he would bust those showings out here. Might as well use sundipped superman if you go this route

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by -K-M-
all hulks are not equal. Even doc green is not the same as world breaker hulk nor does hulk operate at those levels to say he would bust those showings out here. Might as well use sundipped superman if you go this route
Might as well exclude New 52 Clark since he regularly bench presses earth weight for 5 days deprived of sunlight. embarrasment

carver9

So sundipped Superman is the same as Hulk being more angrier than the other? Doesn't make sense. His powerset is to have dynamic strength. Just because he was more pissed than he was yesterday doesn't mean we exclude showings. All of Hulk fts are done under (here's the important part) his own power.

abhilegend
Combined stats? That's dumb.
Why not? Different Hulk's have different power levels. So what do you want to use? Apparently high feats from every persona and leaving low showings. Originally posted by carver9
Tell me what part of my sentence is wrong.
Everything.

-K-M-
So sundipped Superman is the same as Hulk being more angrier than the other? Doesn't make sense. His powerset is to have dynamic strength. Just because he was more pissed than he was yesterday doesn't mean we exclude showings. All of Hulk fts are done under (here's the important part) his own power.

No it's a difference in varying power levels. Both are capable of those levels doesn't mean they operate at them majority of their appearances. Or are you going to argue doc green is operating at world breaker levels?

It's amazing we have to spell things out clearly and you still don't grasp basic things.

celeyhyga17
Why not? Different Hulk's have different power levels. So what do you want to use? Apparently high feats from every persona and leaving low showings.
Everything. Hmm.. If that's what you want.

leonidas
this thread..... facepalm

carver9
No it's a difference in varying power levels. Both are capable of those levels doesn't mean they operate at them majority of their appearances. Or are you going to argue doc green is operating at world breaker levels?

It's amazing we have to spell things out clearly and you still don't grasp basic things.

Who said anything about operating anywhere? What I am telling you is, all of those fts are coming from the same person "without any outside amps". It is HULK that is achieving what he is doing so why not give him his fts? Why separate what he has achieved because of him being more pissed than he was beforehand? HULK achieved those fts...no matter how much you want to put them on different Hulks, it all came from the same body that does the same thing. Do you understand this now? Or do I have to explain how Hulks power works?

DarkSaint85
Isn't wbh Hulk?

It's Hulk amped by the anger of having his entire planet and family (including unborn child) destroyed by a bomb that was planted by his 'friends', and set off by even closer 'friends' of his, then attacked, then given free rein to do whatever he wanted with no consequences whatsoever, and with a partner who was equal to him in strength and who would also magically return no matter how much damage he caused.

Is that Hulk present? Because to act as if they're the same, is very, very wrong.

Does Hulk break the Eastern Seaboard in half if Spiderman tells one too many 'yo mamma' jokes?

If he accidentally stubs his toe, does he crack the planet in half?

Hulk is Hulk, sure. But WBH/WWH were specific incarnations which had outside triggers to amp his anger levels up, which previous incarnations did not have, apparently.

DarkSaint85
Just because he was more pissed than he was yesterday

This is the important part.

Hulk's strength comes from his anger. If he has less anger, he has less strength. Doc Green has less anger, and more importantly, as we argue characters here, not powersets, he also holds back (gamma maths) compared to WBH.

If you want to argue powersets, go ahead.

-K-M-
Who said anything about operating anywhere? What I am telling you is, all of those fts are coming from the same person "without any outside amps". It is HULK that is achieving what he is doing so why not give him his fts? Why separate what he has achieved because of him being more pissed than he was beforehand? HULK achieved those fts...no matter how much you want to put them on different Hulks, it all came from the same body that does the same thing. Do you understand this now? Or do I have to explain how Hulks power works?

So you do think doc green is operating at world breaker levels. Gotcha

You do realize even hulk has seperated his incarnations as seen when he ventures in his own mind

-K-M-
It's Hulk amped by the anger of having his entire planet and family (including unborn child) destroyed by a bomb that was planted by his 'friends', and set off by even closer 'friends' of his, then attacked, then given free rein to do whatever he wanted with no consequences whatsoever, and with a partner who was equal to him in strength and who would also magically return no matter how much damage he caused.

Is that Hulk present? Because to act as if they're the same, is very, very wrong.

Does Hulk break the Eastern Seaboard in half if Spiderman tells one too many 'yo mamma' jokes?

Hulk is Hulk, sure. But WBH/WWH were specific incarnations which had outside triggers to amp his anger levels up, which previous incarnations did not have, apparently.

Bingo

carver9
So you do think doc green is operating at world breaker levels. Gotcha

You do realize even hulk has seperated his incarnations as seen when he ventures in his own mind

No one said that they operate at the same levels but they are one of the same. How can a person with dynamic strength operate at the same levels? Doesn't make sense.

And when he separated his incarnations, what did you call the green one?

carver9

So you're saying the Hulk's are not one of the same because one is more pissed off than the other? Even though he is still Hulk, they are not the same because of anger levels? Even though they are in the same mind, body, and soul.

carver9
This is the important part.

Hulk's strength comes from his anger. If he has less anger, he has less strength. Doc Green has less anger, and more importantly, as we argue characters here, not powersets, he also holds back (gamma maths) compared to WBH.

If you want to argue powersets, go ahead.

Lol...

But...he...is...still...Hulk. It doesn't matter if he is as angry as he was yesterday, he is the same character. Doc Green was more angry when he fought Red Hulk than he was when he fought Skaar. You probably need to separate Hulk there as well since his anger levels when up to a 10.

-K-M-
No one said that they operate at the same levels but they are one of the same. How can a person with dynamic strength operate at the same levels? Doesn't make sense.

And when he separated his incarnations, what did you call the green one?

Because majority of his showings he does not operate at those plateaus and he needed additional external stimuli to reach them. Not consistent with majority of his showings.

Which one? You talking about merged hulk? Devil/guilt hulk? Etc

carver9
This Doc Green is more angry than...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/89/b1/f5/89b1f55a59142e7849d8d9d2e4667faf.jpg

This Doc Green.

https://dcomixologyssl.sslcs.cdngc.net/k/16124/150360/89a8f028a6f31d632154ed64ad1fe172.jpg?h=275dee60662118649503af1f27c6eff0&width=640

Let me know when you separate the fts so I can know which Hulk to use.

quanchi112
all hulks are not equal. Even doc green is not the same as world breaker hulk nor does hulk operate at those levels to say he would bust those showings out here. Might as well use sundipped superman if you go this route His powers are directly tied to his temperament. Quit trying to avoid how his powers work. The same can be said of every character if we focus on the mood, circumstances of every feat at the time.

carver9
Because majority of his showings he does not operate at those plateaus and he needed additional external stimuli to reach them. Not consistent with majority of his showings.

Which one? You talking about merged hulk? Devil/guilt hulk? Etc

Read above. We need to separate Doc showings as well since he was operating at different levels during certain moments. His anger levels were different.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
His powers are directly tied to his temperament. Quit trying to avoid how his powers work. The same can be said of every character if we focus on the mood, circumstances of every feat at the time.

thumb up

Common sense.

-K-M-
His powers are directly tied to his temperament. Quit trying to avoid how his powers work. The same can be said of every character if we focus on the mood, circumstances of every feat at the time.

Which can be based on his personality. Hence why even in hulks mind he seperated varies personalities and treats them differently. Now THATS how his power works. They have showed this several times now in hulks own book

So you feel doc green regularly operates at world breaker levels too?

Read above. We need to separate Doc showings as well since he was operating at different levels during certain moments. His anger levels were different.

way to miss the point. Different personalities dictate different levels of power and different opportunities to tap into his well of power. That's actually stated by hulk himself.

carver9
Which can be based on his personality. Hence why even in hulks mind he seperated varies personalities and treats them differently. Now THATS how his power works. They have showed this several times now in hulks own book

way to miss the point. Different personalities dictate different levels of power and different opportunities to tap into his well of power. That's actually stated by hulk himself.

And this is a lie.

Hulk during a Savage moment even went World Breaker and THIS was shown on panel. Also, his power is dynamic strength.

DarkSaint85
So you're saying the Hulk's are not one of the same because one is more pissed off than the other? Even though he is still Hulk, they are not the same because of anger levels? Even though they are in the same mind, body, and soul.

Lol.

So Savage Hulk has the same intelligence feats as Doc Green (same mind)?

I mean, at the end of the day, we already have a forum ruling, so argue all you want.

OP has also said he wants all feats applicable, so its his thread, he can do what he wants lol.

Am I conceding? Yes. Because OP allows it, so its allowed.

carver9
Lol.

So Savage Hulk has the same intelligence feats as Doc Green (same mind)?

I mean, at the end of the day, we already have a forum ruling, so argue all you want.

OP has also said he wants all feats applicable, so its his thread, he can do what he wants lol.

Am I conceding? Yes. Because OP allows it, so its allowed.

Can both Doc Green and Savage amp off of anger. So this is about who's smarter than the other even though Hulk brain is jacked up?

-K-M-
And this is a lie.

Hulk during a Savage moment even went World Breaker and THIS was shown on panel. Also, his power is dynamic strength.

Calling hulk a liar now? Also how many times has savage hulk gone world breaker again? Give me a percentage on how many times he has done that in his entire history

quanchi112

way to miss the point. Different personalities dictate different levels of power and different opportunities to tap into his well of power. That's actually stated by hulk himself. I feel every character including Superman operates at differing power levels based on the writer, the situation, the stakes, mindset, etc.

Superman's power set depends on solar energy, time of day,(again solar energy as well as location) stakes, etc.

The thread starter acts as if all feats count hence my agreement but usually I'd argue based on a specific version.

carver9
Calling hulk a liar now? Also how many times has savage hulk gone world breaker again? Give me a percentage on how many times he has done that in his entire history

It doesn't matter how many times he done it. It happened. This goes over what you implied about the character.

-K-M-
I feel every character including Superman operates at differing power levels based on the writer, the situation, the stakes, mindset, etc.

Superman's power set depends on solar energy, time of day,(again solar energy as well as location) stakes, etc.

The thread starter acts as if all feats count hence my agreement but usually I'd argue based on a specific version.

That's my point. Consistency. Hulk as dictated by the comics has multiple personaltiies and even in his own mind he seperates them. Some personalities can tap more quickly and more easily to his huge power source them others. Every hero like you said can pull out more power by force of will. However hulk and his various personalities have varying difficulty doing that. Even hulk has given his own personalities names and treates them as different people

Can he tap into world breaker mode? Definetly. Does he do it enough to warrant us saying he does it on a regular basis? Not even close. Same for superman flying to the sun to sundip for a fight. Unlikely

Indeed. But then where do we draw the line? As I mentioned...consistency. As hulk in his various incarnations has some pretty low showings too. So what would the true average be?

-K-M-
It doesn't matter how many times he done it. It happened. This goes over what you implied about the character.

Lol...I don't cling to high showings.

....point proven

carver9
....point proven

confused

Oookkkkaaaayyyy

celeyhyga17

Same Hulk.

Same as Superman or Thor pulling out high end feats based on mindset and situation.

Not sure why there's a need to separate the two.

Example..

Brainiac ship falling down towards earth.

Clark - Oh fukk. All my friends, my lones ones, my teammates will be obliterated. Everything I care about will be gone. No! This will not be! Let me go precrisis on dat @$$ and move dis ship that's like a few dozen the size of earth.

quanchi112
That's my point. Consistency. Hulk as dictated by the comics has multiple personaltiies and even in his own mind he seperates them. Some personalities can tap more quickly and more easily to his huge power source them others. Every hero like you said can pull out more power by force of will. However hulk and his various personalities have varying difficulty doing that. Even hulk has given his own personalities names and treates them as different people

Can he tap into world breaker mode? Definetly. Does he do it enough to warrant us saying he does it on a regular basis? Not even close. Same for superman flying to the sun to sundip for a fight. Unlikely

Indeed. But then where do we draw the line? As I mentioned...consistency. As hulk in his various incarnations has some pretty low showings too. So what would the true average be? I do not disagree with your consistency. I usually always go with the notion that it is doc green only but the thread starter wants all feats to be used. I also wouldn't argue WB mode or OWAW for every hulk or reboot superman as the norm but I just see them as evidence just the minority of evidence.

Guys like Superman, Hulk, and Thor are consistently on the same level despite certain posters clinging to their best while citing the oppositions worst.

DarkSaint85
Same Hulk.

Same as Superman or Thor pulling out high end feats based on mindset and situation.

Not sure why there's a need to separate the two.

Example..

Brainiac ship falling down towards earth.

Clark - Oh fukk. All my friends, my lones ones, my teammates will be obliterated. Everything I care about will be gone. No! This will not be! Let me go precrisis on dat @$$ and move dis ship that's like a few dozen the size of earth.

So, IYO, Superman has dynamic strength?

And where does it end?

Does Ultimate Hulk share the same feats as WBH? Same abilities, after all - madder they get/stronger they get.

Marvel Zombies Hulk?

Is this applicable to WWH as well:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/40015/1129403-4b___grey.png

Same Hulk, right?

I remember when Carver had a meltdown, when Sun God beat him. Kept saying how it was a different Hulk, based on his skin colour.

So what? Same Hulk, right? how about alternate universe Hulks - why should it matter? As long as they have the same powerset, who cares about their character, right? Amping off their anger.

Even though they are in the same mind

So Doc Green and Savage/Mindless Hulk share the same mind feats? Cool!

body
Excellent. Superman snaps WWH's neck, right? Same bodies.

DarkSaint85
I do not disagree with your consistency. I usually always go with the notion that it is doc green only but the thread starter wants all feats to be used. I also wouldn't argue WB mode or OWAW for every hulk or reboot superman as the norm but I just see them as evidence just the minority of evidence.

Guys like Superman, Hulk, and Thor are consistently on the same level despite certain posters clinging to their best while citing the oppositions worst.

This.

OP says all feats are used, then so be it - it's HIS thread, after all.

Treat it with the same care as one would an LoM dual wielding, adamantium vampire with creatures of the night thread.

-K-M-
I do not disagree with your consistency. I usually always go with the notion that it is doc green only but the thread starter wants all feats to be used. I also wouldn't argue WB mode or OWAW for every hulk or reboot superman as the norm but I just see them as evidence just the minority of evidence.

Agreed thumb up

carver9

And where does it end?

Does Ultimate Hulk share the same feats as WBH? Same abilities, after all - madder they get/stronger they get.

Marvel Zombies Hulk?

Same Hulk, right?

I remember when Carver had a meltdown, when Sun God beat him. Kept saying how it was a different Hulk, based on his skin colour.

So what? Same Hulk, right? how about alternate universe Hulks - why should it matter? As long as they have the same powerset, who cares about their character, right? Amping off their anger.

So Doc Green and Savage/Mindless Hulk share the same mind feats? Cool!

Excellent. Superman snaps WWH's neck, right? Same bodies.

Why are you using alternate Hulks in your argument? Doesn't make any sense.

Snapping Hulks neck. It's a showing that happened but doesn't weigh in on Hulks true durability. Of course HULK will have lows, doesn't mean it's his average.

Kinda like Superman getting his jaw and arm broken. Even though it happened, we wouldn't use those showings as his average.

Also, you might want to read what happened in WWH for them to snap his neck.

DarkSaint85
Why are you using alternate Hulks in your argument? Doesn't make any sense.

Snapping Hulks neck. It's a showing that happened but doesn't weigh in on Hulks true durability. Of course HULK will have lows, doesn't mean it's his average.

Kinda like Superman getting his jaw and arm broken. Even though it happened, we wouldn't use those showings as his average.

Also, you might want to read what happened in WWH for them to snap his neck.

He was still the same Hulk, right?

I am using alternate Hulks, because that is the natural progression of your argument.

Alternate universe Hulks - as long as they have the same powerset (madder they get the stronger they get), why can't they have the same feats?

carver9
He was still the same Hulk, right?

I am using alternate Hulks, because that is the natural progression of your argument.

Alternate universe Hulks - as long as they have the same powerset (madder they get the stronger they get), why can't they have the same feats?

Yes...he was most Def the same Hulk but I don't think you understood what was going on during that scene...you might want to reread it and even if it was a legit showing, Hulk has lows as well just like Superman, Thor, Hercules, Red Hulk Wonder Woman, etc, etc...

Lol...you might want to reread my argument. I'm not debating powerset because if I were, that would mean Gladiator and Superman are one. I said all of the Hulk fts belong to him because "they are one of the same". The same being AND he is doing everything using his own abilities.

celeyhyga17

And where does it end?

Marvel Zombies Hulk?

Same Hulk, right?

Superman has dynamic strength. Don't see why he wouldn't.

Why would Ultimate Hulk be 616?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.