Happy Birthday Scribble

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quincy
Yoshhhhhh Happy Birthday to KMC's favorite Bloke, Scribblebrox himself. The scribbledy bibs. Scroxy himself. Not The Grey Fox.

Anyways, shenanigans and stuff. Jolly good fellow. I don't know, he's great so celebrate.

Oneness
Nobody gave me a happy birthday thread this last April.

Ms Chelle
I'll jump in and celebrate Scribble! Happy beautiful birthday, you rock!! rock

NewLanceWindu
Happy birthday Scribs!

Genesis-Soldier
happy birthday you beautiful human

Scribble
Oh man, thanks guys, but... egg on my face right now or what, I put in a fake birthday when I signed up awehuhs I feel very, very silly right about now

You guys are awesome though, I'll put my real birthday in my profile (August 3rd) and we can do this again then? haermm

Bardock42
Originally posted by Scribble

You guys are awesome though, I'll put my real birthday in my profile (August 3rd) and we can do this again then? haermm

Definitely. I will not be wishing you a happy birthday then as well.

Quincy
You son of a *****.

It's xyz!
Congrats Scribble.

Ms Chelle
Oh man, thanks guys, but... egg on my face right now or what, I put in a fake birthday when I signed up awehuhs I feel very, very silly right about now

You guys are awesome though, I'll put my real birthday in my profile (August 3rd) and we can do this again then? haermm Oh... ok..

Happy unbirthday Scribs! It's my unbirthday too! wink

Spawningpool
laughing this is awesome

Scribble
Originally posted by Ms Chelle
Oh... ok..

Happy unbirthday Scribs! It's my unbirthday too! wink This is too much of a coincidence! I say we hold a tea party in honour of our joint unbirthdays!

Ms Chelle
This is too much of a coincidence! I say we hold a tea party in honour of our joint unbirthdays! Perfect! I love tea!

Quincy
I'll never forgive you

Scribble
It was the thought that counts, and this really is the most beautiful birthday thread anyone could wish for!

Wonder Man
I hope your wish comes true in August.

NewLanceWindu
I'm an Indian Giver. I take it back!*

*until August.

Badabing

You guys are awesome though, I'll put my real birthday in my profile (August 3rd) and we can do this again then? haermm You put your fake birthday as May 5th? That's my REAL birthday! Banning is too good for you. sneergun3

Scribble
I'm sorry Bada! Let's just call this thread "Everyone Loves The Bingmeister and also Happy Birthday to Him Too" and leave it at that? ...Yes? awehuhs

Badabing
laughing out loud

Jmanghan
Happy birthday to Bada, then. :P

Stringer
Happy birthday, Scribbles!

Wait, wh-

Scribble
Three birthday threads on one page, beat that majors

Quincy
You are so loved it's crazy wtf

Ms Chelle
Love and be loved.

Life_Voice
Happy Birthday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.