Colossus vs. Superior Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
1. H2H, flight allowed.

2. Tony can't fly, but can use ranged attacks.

sadwqecqw
Tony should stomp in both, unless it's Ultimate Colossus in which he should stomp.

Tony Stark
Superior Iron Man stomps ANY version of Colossus

StiltmanFTW
Are you sure, guys? Even after the recent fight with Old Man Cap...?

SamZED
You've convinced me. Colossus stomps thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Seriously. Heard Cap's SSS got neutralized, so how in hell he took a repulsor blast to the face? He's old now, apparently powerless, didn't have the helmet...

If Tony can't kill a geezer, then he is not taking Colossus down. No way.

krisblaze
It just retarded visual effect trumping any kind of sense.

If Iron Man was shooting bullets then Steve would've had to dodge, but since he's shooting an energy beam it's okay (even if said energy beam can level buildings and destroy tanks)....

JayDaDon
Steve's jobber effect is always at its peak when fighting Tony and he has justice on his side.

abhilegend
I facepalmed at Steve tearing off Tony's symbiotic armor like metal.

JayDaDon
Me too. Who else but Steve?

abhilegend
The way he beat two Shang Chi clones at once while being an old fart was lulzworthy.

JayDaDon
Ok no more spoilers im actually reading through avengers and new avengers right now lol

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
I facepalmed at Steve tearing off Tony's symbiotic armor like metal.

Yeah... at least he had an armor of his own, but I don't know if it was even fully functional at that point of the fight.

Stoic
Tony has a number of ways to deal with Petey. Playing with the polarity of his metal form is just one of them. This IMO would be as terrible of a fight as Peter taking on Magneto. In other words, he has no chance of winning.

leonidas
steve has taken on so many guys outside his weight class, it's rarely surprising when he does things like this--but yeah, the whole tearing apart tony's (superior) armor like it was tissue paper was a little blink

as for this fight: the h2h one would be a lot closer than i'm hearing. flight would help, obviously, but i'd say pete is stronger and strong enough to do damage to the armor if all tony can do is punch him. not sure who the majority would go to, but i think i'd favor pete slightly in the h2h.

no flight but full weapons for tony would almost certainly go to tony every time. he's close if it gets in h2h already. weaponry would def push him above pete by a decent margin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.