It

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quincy

Firefly218
He already has a creep face, so that's less work for the makeup.

Patient_Leech
It had to have been his eyebrows that got him that role...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/17/1d/6c/171d6c100a740413b0bb51e7abc31496.jpg

Quincy
Apparently Fukunaga was blown away by his audition mmm

juggerman
Originally posted by Quincy
Apparently Fukunaga was blown away by his audition mmm

Or blown during his audition.

But I like this kid as an actor. Hopefully he kicks ass as the clown

Patient_Leech
True Detective was amazing, so this could be really good.

jaden101
High hopes for this.

quanchi112
That annoying kid from the narnia film. I do not like that choice.

Robtard
Looking forward to this.

Patient_Leech
They lost the director. : (

http://variety.com/2015/film/news/it-cary-fukunaga-director-exits-1201504672/

quanchi112
Yeah, I think I read an article on cinemablend. Gist of their article is that the studio wants to make it one movie so it'll be jam packed and probably end up being crap. I don't really have high hopes for this anyway.

Quincy
What a drag - this could have been sweet

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by quanchi112
Yeah, I think I read an article on cinemablend. Gist of their article is that the studio wants to make it one movie so it'll be jam packed and probably end up being crap. I don't really have high hopes for this anyway.

From a business standpoint you can't make it as 2 movies when you have no idea how successful the first will be. Because if the 1st one flops then you're left with half a reboot.

But it is too much for 1 film. That's why making this for the big screen was a bad idea.

Quincy
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
From a business standpoint you can't make it as 2 movies when you have no idea how successful the first will be. Because if the 1st one flops then you're left with half a reboot.

But it is too much for 1 film. That's why making this for the big screen was a bad idea.

If you create the story like the books you can establish a cliffhanger that entices a sequel return, with enough of a change in the film for it not to have felt stale.

Should have trusted Fukunaga's vision

DARTH POWER
If you create the story like the books you can establish a cliffhanger that entices a sequel return, with enough of a change in the film for it not to have felt stale.

I know 2 films is the better way to do it (without a doubt). What I'm saying is it's a bigger risk for the studio. If the first one flops what do they do?

Quincy
I guess if the first one flops they just don't make a second one.

It's a bummer

quanchi112

But it is too much for 1 film. That's why making this for the big screen was a bad idea. Well they have no faith and making it into one movie is a bad business decision. To hell with this shit.

Patient_Leech

Agreed. After the brilliance of True Detective, they should give the guy some freedom. Let him have a cliffhanger and if it's not successful enough for a sequel, oh well. The problem, though, is that he probably would want to film them both together.

jinXed by JaNx
From a business standpoint you can't make it as 2 movies when you have no idea how successful the first will be.

yes you can. its nothin new these days

Patient_Leech
Yeah, but my guess is that evil clowns aren't exactly the biggest box office draw in the world. I have friends that are legitimately frightened by even normal clowns.. lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.