TOR vs PT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trocity
Emperor Vitiate
False Emperor Malgus
Grandmaster Satele Shan
Hero of Tython
Aryn Leneer

vs

Darth Sidious
Darth Vader
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Plo Koon
Kit Fisto

All TOR members are at their peak. All PT members are Revenge of the Sith versions.

Which team wins?

Selenial
TOR Team.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Selenial
TOR Team.

Angelalex242
The PT team really wanted Yoda and Mace. And maybe Dooku.

As is, TOR team.

Sinious
TOR Team.

Nephthys
TOR Team.

Col. Valerian
TOR team.

However, if this was
Sidious
Vader
Yoda
Dooku
Windu

Then PT would beat team TOR and maybe even without that much difficulty.

Trocity
Yeah that team would stomp the TOR team. I didn't make it as even as I had intended, though.

Col. Valerian
If you wanna make it even, maybe remove Fisto and add Windu.

carthage
TOR Team.

AncientPower
TOR Team.

Hero of Python
HoT could take Plo and Fisto by herself...

NewGuy01
Probably not for a majority, tbh.

AncientPower
HoT isn't taking Fisto easily, it'd be a damn good fight. Suggesting he can take Fisto and Koon is lolworthy.

carthage
Neph and Legend would probably suggest that Hero could lol

S_W_LeGenD
Vitiate's new telekinetic showing:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/11113/111138626/4545452-2202876575-fVnT0.gif

Vitiate performed this action while possessing individuals across the planet. Imagine what he can pull off without such exertion.

Originally posted by Col. Valerian
TOR team.

However, if this was
Sidious
Vader
Yoda
Dooku
Windu

No.

ares834
TOR team.

However, if this was
Sidious
Vader
Yoda
Dooku
Windu

thumb up

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Trocity
Yeah that team would stomp the TOR team. I didn't make it as even as I had intended, though.
Nonsense.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by AncientPower
HoT isn't taking Fisto easily, it'd be a damn good fight. Suggesting he can take Fisto and Koon is lolworthy.
You serious? HoT would stomp Kit Fisto.

Angelalex242
Sure, but the PT team, revised, has Sidious AND Yoda. No single being can take them both at once.

Even Ones would have issues with that.

Emperordmb
*glances at the Ones

Col. Valerian
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD

No.

Damn, you convinced me.

Srsly tho, I agree HoT would indeed defeat Fisto without as much difficulty as previously said and he could also solo him and Koon.

Angelalex242
Well, as I said elsethread...Father of Mortis is what 200% of Sidious actually looks like.

Stigma
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Sure, but the PT team, revised, has Sidious AND Yoda. No single being can take them both at once.

thumb up

Anyways, TOR team wina.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Angelalex242

Maybe not with conventional tactics but Vitiate's sorcery is among the dark side's most powerful and lethal expressions. If Vitiate gets the opportunity to unleash his sorcery, he is likely to solo entire opposition.

Trocity
LOL

Nephthys
Well if Vitiate goes Ziost on everyone's asses....

Col. Valerian
Vitiate can't and won't solo a team that includes Yoda and Sidious.

Trocity
Yeah, that was complete nonsense.

S_W_LeGenD
LOL

Yeah, that was complete nonsense.

Vitiate can't and won't solo a team that includes Yoda and Sidious.

What can Darth Sidious and Master Yoda do when Vitiate unleashes his destructive sorcery on them? They will perish.

This is same as Force Storm (Wormhole). Nothing can be done about it once it is unleashed.

The only thing that Sidious and Yoda can hope to do is to attempt to stop Vitiate from unleashing his most destructive powers. And even if they succeed at restraining a Vitiate's host, they cannot stop his essence.

SunRazer
You're implying that Vitiate can withstand a Force Storm, though?

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by SunRazer
You're implying that Vitiate can withstand a Force Storm, though?
It will knock out his host, but not his essence.

Trocity
The only thing that Sidious and Yoda can hope to do is to attempt to stop Vitiate from unleashing his most destructive powers. And even if they succeed at restraining a Vitiate's host, they cannot stop his essence.

The only thing Yoda and Sidious can hope to do? You mean like, with their combined force powers? Or with their speed and skill feats that still outclass Vitiate?

I don't think you realize how far your bias has gone, I truly believe you might have shot a wad upon watching the newest Vitiate video.

You really just said he could solo Sidious, Yoda, Anakin, Windu and Dooku - I just don't even know what to say.

S_W_LeGenD
The only thing Yoda and Sidious can hope to do? You mean like, with their combined force powers? Or with their speed and skill feats that still outclass Vitiate?

I don't think you realize how far your bias has gone, I truly believe you might have shot a wad upon watching the newest Vitiate video.

You really just said he could solo Sidious, Yoda, Anakin, Windu and Dooku - I just don't even know what to say.
I think that you have yet to properly comprehend the implications of Emperor Vitiate's greatest display of power so far.

Vitiate solo-ed an entire planet, numbers do not matter. The Protags had to evacuate Ziost as soon as they realized that Vitiate was about to ravage the entire planet or they would have perished too. Darth Marr asserted that Vitiate cannot be restrained without a form, and that he is seeking help from powerful Sith Seers to get a fix on Vitiate's essence. Traditional approaches will not work.

Do you expect Master Yoda and Darth Sidious to stop a Force Storm (Wormhole) with lightsabers and Tutaminis, should they find themselves on its receiving end? They cannot.

It is not possible to defend against greatest powers of the dark side. PERIOD.

Col. Valerian
What you fail to realize is that Vitiate wouldn't do that in a versus fight while in his physical form...

S_W_LeGenD
What you fail to realize is that Vitiate wouldn't do that in a versus fight while in his physical form...
embarrasment

AncientPower
Between HoT soloing Fisto and Koon and Vitiate soloing Sidious, Yoda, Dooku, Windu and Anakin... the TOR brigade is basically a self-made laughing stock tbh.

S_W_LeGenD
Between HoT soloing Fisto and Koon and Vitiate soloing Sidious, Yoda, Dooku, Windu and Anakin... the TOR brigade is basically a self-made laughing stock tbh.
No.

TOR brigade have greater credibility then all other self-declared neutral posters. I stand correct in most of my assertions as the lore continues to expand.

People generally tend to be close-minded in regards to certain matters of the Star Wars.

If somebody asserts that Darth Sidious (DE) can solo Yoda, Dooku, Windu and Anakin with Force Storm (Wormhole) power, I would agree. This power is simply too potent to handle with traditional methods of defense. Same is correct for Emperor Vitiate and his sorcery.

It is however debatable that whether Sidious (DE) and Vitiate would consider unleashing their most potent powers in a versus scenario while being in a physical form (or not) since they risk loosing their own host in the process, as member Col. Valerian pointed out, and he has a point in this.

Col. Valerian

I don't consider myself part of the TOR brigade and I do believe HoT could solo Fisto and Koon (albeit with considerable difficulty). As of chapter 2, he's at least on par with Hope Malgus in terms of skill and power. Consider that he grows more powerful after that. He should be able to perform a feat like that.

Trocity
He would certainly have to be more powerful/skilled than Hope Malgus, who couldn't beat Koon or Fisto 1v1 tbh.

Col. Valerian
I think he could. His raw Force power and TK is superior to anything either of them have shown, with the exception of saber skills in which Fisto probably is his equal at that point.

S_W_LeGenD
He would certainly have to be more powerful/skilled than Hope Malgus, who couldn't beat Koon or Fisto 1v1 tbh.
Excuse me?

Malgus (Hope) overwhelmed two powerful Jedi, both of these Jedi are much stronger then Plo Koon and Kit Fisto.

Nephthys
The Hero could definitely solo Fisto and Koon, lol.

S_W_LeGenD
Emperor Vitiate's Force Lightning Storm:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/11113/111138626/4544929-6740601639-dhfga.png

Look at the intensity, Vitiate is like a vortex of Force energy. At this point, Vitiate overwhelms all Jedi and destroys their lightsabers, essentially disarming them and knocking them out.

Trocity
Malgus (Hope) overwhelmed two powerful Jedi, both of these Jedi are much stronger then Plo Koon and Kit Fisto.

Hope Satele isn't beating a prime Plo or a prime Kit. If you're talking about the two random Jedi that ambushed him and dropped the wall on him, yeah those two are better than Plo and Kit.

laughing no

Not even going to play your game, every Joe Smith from the TOR era shit on the Jedi of other eras to you.

Col. Valerian
Peak HoT can defeat them.

S_W_LeGenD
Hope Satele isn't beating a prime Plo or a prime Kit.
Satele Shan (Hope) have much superior feats then both.

If you're talking about the two random Jedi that ambushed him and dropped the wall on him, yeah those two are better than Plo and Kit.

laughing no
Dropped the wall?

Correction: Two buildings.

Not even going to play your game, every joe smith from TOR era shit on the Jedi of other eras to you.
I have never stated that an average joe from TOR era is superior to the notable Jedi of other eras. Though, I can provide information that implies that TOR era surpassed all earlier eras in general competency and preparedness because situation demanded both Jedi and Sith to be prepared for any eventuality after the events of KoTOR and KoTOR II.

The_Tempest
So you think a character with better feats than another character will beat them?

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by The_Tempest
So you think a character with better feats than another character will beat them?
Not necessarily, but feats represent a good method to portray a character's power and competency.

If I just say "powerful," people yawn.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Heh.

The_Tempest
Not necessarily, but feats represent a good method to portray a character's power and competency.

If I just say "powerful," people yawn.

But that's what you cited for proof with Satele. So again, should we pick winners based on feats?

S_W_LeGenD
But that's what you cited for proof with Satele. So again, should we pick winners based on feats?
This is generally the case unless their are other valid reasons to consider.

Satele Shan is officially projected as a "powerhouse" with the capability to destroy large and heavy objects/structures, kill multiple Force-users simultaneously, and even block a Lightsaber with bare hands. She is also stated to be a gifted warrior, able to go toe-to-toe with Darth Malgus and even evade his attacks. She is well-rounded. And she is the youngest Jedi to earn the position of Grand Master of the Order.

Plo Koon and Kit Fisto do not compare to Satele in their portrayals, not even close.

Nephthys
That's not what he said. He merely made an argument, that does not mean he's precluding other points.

NewGuy01
I disagree; the assault is a mirror to Palpatine's in RotS in more ways than just the circumstances.

The first two Jedi were down before they could even raise their blades, and in the case of Braga and the HoT, their lightsabers weren't destroyed they just weren't capable of defending them against the blast.

Col. Valerian

I think both accolades and feats should be considered, and in this case HoT has better of both than either of them.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Nephthys
That's not what he said. He merely made an argument, that does not mean he's precluding other points.

That wasn't an argument. It was statement as to why Satele obviously wins. And all that he mentioned was feats.

The_Tempest
This is generally the case unless their are other valid reasons to consider.

Satele Shan is officially projected as a "powerhouse" with the capability to destroy large and heavy objects/structures, kill multiple Force-users simultaneously, and even block a Lightsaber with bare hands. She is also stated to be a gifted warrior, able to go toe-to-toe with Darth Malgus and even evade his attacks. She is well-rounded. And she is the youngest Jedi to earn the position of Grand Master of the Order.

Plo Koon and Kit Fisto do not compare to Satele in their portrayals, not even close.

So that's a yes?

Like what additional factors?

S_W_LeGenD
Wait.

The_Tempest
Wait.

Those are all feats, though. All I'm asking is for you to clarify your methodology. Do you pick winners based on feats?

S_W_LeGenD
Those are all feats, though. All I'm asking is for you to clarify your methodology. Do you pick winners based on feats?
This is generally the case. Conjecture rarely ever holds in an debate.

Additional factors can be combination of official standing, hype, and competitiveness of a character. For elaboration, consider the example of Darth Vangean.

Not much can be offered in support of Darth Vengean (versus Satele Shan) on the basis of on-screen portrayals due to lack of content, but it is known that Darth Vengean became a member of the Dark Council, had superior understanding of the Dark Side then most Sith in his era (including command of Force Drain powers), and proved to be a force to be reckoned with - in a confrontation - for the Emperor's Wrath (a prodigy of the Dark Side; possibly unparalleled in lightsaber combat in the Empire; history of impressive victories in combat; and better then millions of the Empire's Sith), and the fact that Emperor's Wrath had an ally to assist him to overcome Darth Vangean. Therefore, it is 'possible' that Darth Vangean is stronger then Satele Shan but this isn't officially established. And cases such as Darth Vangean are rare developments in the mythos as well.

However, Plo Koon and Kit Fisto have nothing under their belt that may imply that they can compete with the likes of Satele Shan. Not even close.

The_Tempest
So... No?

Col. Valerian
lol

The_Tempest
lol

Looks like feats to me tbh. Which is cool... excellent

S_W_LeGenD
So... No?
Yes and No.

Trocity
However, Plo Koon and Kit Fisto have nothing under their belt that may imply that they can compete with the likes of Satele Shan. Not even close.

I was going to reply to this, expressing my incredulity at this notion...

Then I remembered you said Satele Shan would beat Darth Plagueis.

S_W_LeGenD
I was going to reply to this, expressing my incredulity at this notion...

Then I remembered you said Satele Shan would beat Darth Plagueis.
Translation: You have no argument.

You are taking that response of mine without disclosing its context properly, you are being dishonest. I stated that if Satele Shan manages to consume energy of Plagueis's Lightsaber, she may gather sufficient power to overwhelm him like Darth Malgus. And this is possible since Satele Shan reached a whole new level of competency after being augmented by the energy she absorbed from Malgus's Lightsaber; destroyed an entire cliff with a single blast of power and mortally wounded Darth Malgus with her attacks, leaving him for dead in a pile of rubble.

Keep in mind that Darth Malgus have been officially identified as being among the most powerful predecessors of Darth Sidious along-with Darth Plagueis. And Sidious regarded Malgus as the greatest warrior among the Sith he knew a lot about.

FreshestSlice
Satele wasn't doing to well trying to absorb Malgus' lightsaber, but she can here?

Sinious
Yeah Legend, if there were no interference, Malgus would have killed Satele there.

Col. Valerian
Yep.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I disagree; the assault is a mirror to Palpatine's in RotS in more ways than just the circumstances.

The first two Jedi were down before they could even raise their blades, and in the case of Braga and the HoT, their lightsabers weren't destroyed they just weren't capable of defending them against the blast.
Warren Sedoru and Leeha Narezz were the first ones to activate their Lightsabers but got overwhelmed earlier as well.

All Jedi - involved in the confrontation - loose their Lightsabers (this aspect is not simulated due to game engine based limitations but seems to happen because the Jedi are depicted without their Lightsaber after being overwhelmed one by one).

Check this image:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/11113/111138626/4545460-7834453722-vAaMx.gif

Tol Braga have yet to loose his lightsaber but Leeha Narezz have lost hers at this point.

I recall Exal Kressh (apprentice of Emperor Vitiate) destroying the Lightsaber of Teneb Kel with her Force Lightning. Therefore, this is absolutely possible.

Selenial
This thread is ****ing hilarious tbh.

Selenial
No.

TOR brigade have greater credibility then all other self-declared neutral posters. I stand correct in most of my assertions as the lore continues to expand.

People generally tend to be close-minded in regards to certain matters of the Star Wars.

If somebody asserts that Darth Sidious (DE) can solo Yoda, Dooku, Windu and Anakin with Force Storm (Wormhole) power, I would agree. This power is simply too potent to handle with traditional methods of defense. Same is correct for Emperor Vitiate and his sorcery.

It is however debatable that whether Sidious (DE) and Vitiate would consider unleashing their most potent powers in a versus scenario while being in a physical form (or not) since they risk loosing their own host in the process, as member Col. Valerian pointed out, and he has a point in this.

Btw, you can't just say you're more credible because you think you are. The fact of the matter is that anyone who's name is not Nepthys thinks you're a laughingstock on almost all fronts, I don't see how you're more credible than AP when no one takes you seriously.

FreshestSlice
I'm loling at the fact that he embraces the name TOR Brigade though.

S_W_LeGenD
Btw, you can't just say you're more credible because you think you are. The fact of the matter is that anyone who's name is not Nepthys thinks you're a laughingstock on almost all fronts, I don't see how you're more credible than AP when no one takes you seriously.
Nice try, kid.

You act like as if you have any credibility. Most of my assertions are substantiated and valid. And I usually have the last laugh.

Selenial
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I'm loling at the fact that he embraces the name TOR Brigade though.

Ant dubbed the SWTOR users the color brigade once, so we adopted it as our name. It pissed him off a surprising amount tbh.

Selenial
Nice try, kid.

You act like as if you have any credibility. Most of my assertions are substantiated.

Credibility: "the quality of being convincing or believable."

Dude we can make a thread on which of us has more credibility if you want. I doubt you'd like the response though, Neph not withstanding tbh.

What you say is substantiated in your mind. There's a difference.

S_W_LeGenD
Credibility: "the quality of being convincing or believable."

Dude we can make a thread on which of us has more credibility if you want. I doubt you'd like the response though, Neph not withstanding tbh.

What you say is substantiated in your mind. There's a difference.
Long ago, I stated that Revan was powerful Force-user and competent warrior. Guess what? Official revelations supported my stance.

Long ago, I stated that Revan is more powerful then the Exile. Guess what? Official revelations supported my stance.

Long ago, I stated that Vitiate have the potential to ravage entire planets. Guess what? Official revelations supported my stance.

Critics always came up with excuses such as grenades, guns, preparation, rituals and other nonsense. At their faces.

I can provide more examples.

Your biases, stupidity, and double-standards had clouded your judgement, not my credibility.

You have ZERO credibility and limited assessment potential. And you better not talk about credibility of others.

Selenial
Long ago, I stated that Revan was powerful Force-user and competent warrior. Guess what? Official revelations supported my stance.

Long ago, I stated that Revan is more powerful then the Exile? Guess what? Official revelations supported my stance.

Long ago, I stated that Vitiate have the potential to ravage entire planets. Guess what? Official revelations supported my stance.

Critics always came up with excuses such as grenades, guns, preparation, rituals and other nonsense. At their faces.

Your biases, stupidity, and double-standards had clouded your judgement, not my credibility.

Again you're not quite understanding the word credibility.

Also, anyone else find it amusing that making hilariously unsubstantiated claims that happen to come true, many years later after a characters power levels have increased, is somehow a valid proof of intelligence?

You said vitiate could ravage a planet. In order to ravage a planet he had to consume half an Army, then a massive populace of the planet Ziost. You saying that a Revan Novel Viaite could ravage a planet without a ritual remains unsubstantiated wankery, child.

Selenial
You have ZERO credibility and prediction power. And you better not talk about credibility of others.

Would you like me to post the definition of credibility again?

FreshestSlice

That was established in KotOR.

That was established in KotOR II.

That was established in KotOR II as well. We all knew it was possible.

The phrase is "in their faces."

Prediction power? Lulz.

Her point wasn't even that she was more credible than you, it was that we find her more credible than you. Calm down.

S_W_LeGenD
Again you're not quite understanding the word credibility.

Also, anyone else find it amusing that making hilariously unsubstantiated claims that happen to come true, many years later after a characters power levels have increased, is somehow a valid proof of intelligence?

You said vitiate could ravage a planet. In order to ravage a planet he had to consume half an Army, then a massive populace of the planet Ziost. You saying that a Revan Novel Viaite could ravage a planet without a ritual remains unsubstantiated wankery, child.
And the trend of your nonsense, half-truths, and excuses continue, shamefully. You should be ashamed of your track-record of arguments instead of bashing others without provocation.

I have always extrapolated from available information. I do not predict stuff from nothing.

Trocity
At their faces.

F***ing lolll

Col. Valerian
*eats popcorn*

Selenial
And the trend of your nonsense, half-truths, and excuses continue, shamefully. You should be ashamed of your track-record of arguments instead of bashing others without provocation.

I have always extrapolated from available information. I do not predict stuff from nothing.

I don't think I even need to carry this on, everyone else is doing it for me laughing out loud

S_W_LeGenD
That was established in KotOR.
Provide evidence.

I have dealt with critics who argued that Revan may have used grenades and guns to overcome Darth Malak on Star Forge, at that time.

That was established in KotOR II.
Revan was hyped much more in this source then in KoTOR I but critics still argued that The Exile was more powerful, at that time.

That was established in KotOR II as well. We all knew it was possible.
Provide evidence.

The phrase is "in their faces."
Ok.

Prediction power? Lulz.

Her point wasn't even that she was more credible than you, it was that we find her more credible than you. Calm down.
You find her more credible because your beliefs aligned with hers. Simple.

S_W_LeGenD
I don't think I even need to carry this on, everyone else is doing it for me laughing out loud
Not everybody, only few who have history of sharing your views.

FreshestSlice
Provide evidence.

I have dealt with critics who argued that Revan may have used grenades and guns to overcome Darth Malak on Star Forge, at that time.

Because Lore wise that's impossible and it's in the campaign guide that he dueld Malak?

Critics will still argue that now? But considering it's flat out denied in the source, I don't need to "provide evidence."

Kreia implies draining planets is completely possible and that the ancient Sith knew how to do it.

That being said,"At their faces," will now be sigged.

Besides the fact that we both, and many others, think you're incredibly biased, no not really. Especially on her placement of characters such as the Exile and Traya.

Selenial
Because Lore wise that's impossible and it's in the campaign guide that he dueld Malak?

Critics will still argue that now? But considering it's flat out denied in the source, I don't need to "provide evidence."

Kreia implies draining planets is completely possible and that the ancient Sith knew how to do it.

That being said,"At their faces," will now be sigged.

Besides the fact that we both, and many others, think you're incredibly biased, no not really. Especially on her placement of characters such as the Exile and Traya.

I don't rate the Exile as high as most people think I do tbh. Higher than NewGuy but Thats hardly odd seeing as he seems to think she's ATOC Kenobi level...

But agreed tbh.

Col. Valerian
This is so entertaining.

Sinious
Intrepid returns in the time of Chaos.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Mouse of X
Probably the TOR team.

How's it going, tbh?

ChaosTheory123
I don't rate the Exile as high as most people think I do tbh. Higher than NewGuy but Thats hardly odd seeing as he seems to think she's ATOC Kenobi level...

But agreed tbh.

I probably rate her higher pound for pound in a cross-fictional comparison

You're just more well known :maybe

FreshestSlice
This is so entertaining.
Stop trolling this thread. Contribute to the shit throwing, or leave, plx.

Fair enough. But since you're trying to undermine my argument by agreeing, LeGenD is now more credible than you. Good job.

Col. Valerian
Stop trolling this thread. Contribute to the shit throwing, or leave, plx

Chill, mate. Y u so mad?

S_W_LeGenD
I recalled and pointed out arguments of some critics in one of the discussions involving Revan, at that time.

This is the thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=533096&pagenumber=3

These remarks from critics are GOLD:

Originally posted by mattatom
Wow punishing his officers? That clearly makes him better than Dooku.

Yes but do we know how? No, exactly he could have grenaded the fck out of Malak or killed him with blasterfire, which makes him, an average trooper.

Hordes of Sith? I see four. Plus two have blasters which even a youngling could deflect blasterfire from more troopers for a time and slay some before being overwhelmed.

&

Originally posted by AthenasTrgrFngr
why? i mean im sure dooku can handle someone who's primary weapon of choice is a blaster.

&

Originally posted by Enyalus
Dunno. Revan defeating Mandalore the Ultimate with a blaster would make him pretty uber. stick out tongue

&

Originally posted by Alistair
Lets use your own logic by interpreting pictures. Did the picture show Malak decapitated? Lightsabers tend to slice things apart on contact and we didn't see malak decapitated, how do you know Revan didn't pull out a blaster or dropped a few mines during the duel along with using his lightsaber? How do you know the picture is even accurate?

How do you know that picture, which was simply a vision of that jedi even turns out to be accurate? The image shows the redeemed revan in his sith armor and mask, the TOR website shows him in a regular jedi robe during the star forge incident with a hood and without a mask. Thats a direct contradiction, and the latter seems to make much more sense than the former considering all post jedi civil war Revan pics show him in a brown jedi robe without a mask.

&

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Ever heard of slicing out someone's knee cap and capping them in the heart with a blaster bolt fired from a gun you tucked back in to your robes?

Keyword: can. "Always in motion is the future."

And you don't see Malak dead from a saber wound or do you?

A.) That picture has Bastila present in that fight when she was not present. It's validity is shattered with that alone. B.) Regardless of its validity, even if Bastila wasn't in it, it still shows Revan in loose-fitted free-flowing skirt. That vision of Qel-Droma's has him in a billowing cloak. So which is it? The ambiguous vision or the non-canon drawing?

----

Criticism of Revan used to be that bad.

And just look at the magnitude of bashing that I received in that thread for my assessments.

KoTOR II neither confirms nor denies, Meetra Surik's superiority over Revan.

I don't recall critics ever believing in this possibility. In-fact, critics have denied such a possibility for even Emperor Vitiate for a long time, before the launch of Rise of the Emperor expansion for SWTOR.

I don't bash people for their preferences. But she pretends that she is superior or that people consider her credible, and asserts that I don't have any reasoning ability or assessment ability.

In her face:

Long ago, I stated that Revan is more powerful then the Exile. Guess what? Official revelations supported my stance.

Critics always came up with excuses such as grenades, guns, preparation, rituals and other nonsense.

---

To me, a person is not credible by simply believing in the norm; like people used to believe that Earth was FLAT. A person who challenges prevalent beliefs or attempts to recheck their credibility, is most credible due to his superior assessment ability then norm, if his findings are validated. This is what happens in the scientific field.

The_Tempest
Wow. I guess you really are like a scientist, Dr. Legend.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.