Starkiller vs. 4 Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Starkiller has made his way to Yavin IV for some reason, and, *GASP*, four Jedi ambush him! Can he defeat these skilled warriors or will they slay him?

Jedi:
Raskta Lsu
Qui-Gon Jinn
Ahsoka Tano Because I can't bare to leave her out of a thread, can I?
Quinlan Vos

*starting distance is 70 feet*

Round 2: Starkiller gets dark side Bastila.

Not meant to be spite. I'm giving Starkiller the 70 feet starting distance to sort of even the odds.

Hero of Python
I think Qui Gon and current Ahsoka would be enough to give him trouble and possibly kill him. So round 1 to the jedi.

Bastila isn't that great but her battle meditation might make a difference; could go either way.

|King Joker|
TCW Ahsoka.

Emperordmb
I'm leaning Jedi atm.

Fated Xtasy
I personally don't think they'll be able to handle his TK. He'll be cornered in a light saber match imo.

Still, there's strength in numbers.

FreshestSlice
He destroys given the 70 ft difference between them.

Jmanghan
He kill them all with force storm without moving, none of these guys have the power to stand up to Starkiller.

|King Joker|
Any arguments for the Jedi?

Spawningpool
Star killer dominates

Sinious
Originally posted by |King Joker|

*starting distance is 70 feet*

Not a good idea.

carthage
Anything with that amount of distance would give a powerful force user more than enough time to gather power. I'd side with SK due to the Jedi not having any speed feats suggesting they could close that gap in time

Col. Valerian
70 feet is a lot for someone with such Force power. He'd crush them. If this was closer, say, 10 feet apart, things might turn out differently.

|King Joker|
Let's change it to 20 feet, then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.