Who can stop not one but TWO Vitiates

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Revan Vitiate and and SWTOR Vitiate miraculously co-exist as seperate entities. Vitiates decide to join their forces and run a gauntlet together.

Setting: Cave where Tenebrous died.

No amp/prep time.

1. Shimrra and 20 Yuuzhan Vong Slayers
2. SoD Maul, Dooku, Mace and Ulic
3. Durron, Talzin* and Nox
4. Exar Kun, Starkiller and FE Malgus
5. Krayt Reborn, Revan Reborn and RotJ Vader
6. DE Luke and Plagueis
7. Caedus and RotS Sidious
8. Yoda and RotJ Sidious
9. FotJ Luke and DE Sidious

* Talzin gets her Dathomir amp

Selenial
7,8,9 all win.

3 is pretty close TBH.

S_W_LeGenD
1 - 8 = Clear

9 = Great fight, victory possible.

Stigma
Originally posted by Selenial
7,8,9 all win.

3 is pretty close TBH.
Yeah, I might have misplaced Talzin BTW. Oh well...

What about 4, 5 and 6? All of these guys are absolute powerhouses.

S_W_LeGenD
Is SWTOR Vitiate the Ziost incarnation?

Selenial
Originally posted by Stigma

Depends if Swtor Vitiate is Ziost or nah.

Stigma
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Is SWTOR Vitiate the Ziost incarnation?
No. He's in his physical prime. No Ziost ghost Vitiate. He'll get his thread, though,.

Selenial
Oh, then 3, 5, maybe 6, 7, 8 and nine clear.

Trocity
6 might even win, DE Luke could beat Revan Novel Vitiate imo.

Unsure on Plagueis vs other Vitiate though.

S_W_LeGenD

None of them can withstand Vitiate's powers. And two Vitiates will stomp them.

Stigma
Originally posted by Selenial
Depends if Swtor Vitiate is Ziost or nah.
Well, prime physical Vitiate anyway is supposed to be in Sidious tier.

FreshestSlice
They make it to 9.

NewGuy01
I'd say 8 can handle them fine.

Hero of Python
3,6,7,8,9 will all have a chance of beating the Vitis.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by NewGuy01
In sabers, yeah, but I'm having my doubts that Yoda can keep up with Vitate's constant spamming.

DarthAnt66
9 or clear.

Stigma
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
In sabers, yeah, but I'm having my doubts that Yoda can keep up with Vitate's constant spamming.
Yoda matched Sidious in a Force fight. Why he won't be able to do so against SWTOR or Revan Vitiate?

S_W_LeGenD
No.

Originally posted by Hero of Python
3,6,7,8,9 will all have a chance of beating the Vitis.
Nonsense.

S_W_LeGenD
Yoda matched Sidious in a Force fight. Why he won't be able to do so against SWTOR or Revan Vitiate?
Both incarnations have superior combat prowess then Master Yoda. Revan incarnation soundly defeated Master Revan and could defeat Master Revan, Knight Meetra Surik, and Lord Scourge combined. SWTOR incarnation is even stronger.

Yoda isn't this strong.

Stigma
And...? Yoda matched Sidious who'd similarly shit on these guys.

S_W_LeGenD
And...? Yoda matched Sidious who'd similarly shit on these guys.
Both cannot shit on Revan.

Mace Windu was able to hold his own against Sidious (ROTS), Revan can do even better.

Stigma
Revan can hold his own against Yoda and Sidious failed to defeat Mace Windu.

S_W_LeGenD
What's this?

Revan stomped a powerful Dark Council member, cut a swath through defenses of the Star Forge, gave Emperor Vitiate a fight, and held his own against some of the most powerful warriors of TOR era. He is among the most powerful Force-users of the mythos. Yoda and Sidious cannot stomp Revan .

Stigma
Bottom line is this: Vitiate defeating Revan, Meetra and Scourge is not a superior showing to Yoda matching Sidious.

DarthAnt66
I lol'ed over the stupidity in every part of that sentence.

Stigma
hmm Revan fanboy being angry that defeating Revan is not an end-all feat.....shocking.

If it was Sidious/Yoda in Revan novel they'd defeat the trio even faster than Vitiate did. thumb up

S_W_LeGenD
Bottom line is this: Vitiate defeating Revan, Meetra and Scourge is not a superior showing to Yoda matching Sidious.
It is.

Mace Windu also matched Sidious. So now Mace Windu is stronger then Revan, Meetra, and Scourge put together?

If it was Sidious/Yoda in Revan novel they'd defeat the trio even faster than Vitiate did. thumb up
Nonsense.

Stigma
ah...classic LeGenD. You're adorable. smile

Mace had a one-off amp BTW.

FreshestSlice
Serious under estimation of SWTOR Vitiate tbh. It's not like he's far behind RotS Sidious.

DarthAnt66
hmm Revan fanboy being angry that defeating Revan is not an end-all feat.....shocking.:
That wasn't even why I was laughing. laughing out loud
Move along, failed Carthage clone 6842, move along.

carthage
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Move along, failed Carthage clone 6842, move along.

What?

I'm ****ing sick of trolls

Stigma
LOL Ant, you're more infantile than it transpires normally.
Don't worry, noone is telling bad things about Revan.

Now, run off to your mommy, little boy thumb up

Oh, but before you do, get Revan's dick out of your mouth, it's starting to rot. eek!

Stigma
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Serious under estimation of SWTOR Vitiate tbh. It's not like he's far behind RotS Sidious. I concur. Vitiate is Sidious tier.

What I'm saying is that either Yoda or Sidious could replicate his feat against the trio, perhaps in an even better manner.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by carthage
What?

I'm ****ing sick of trolls
Sure, but Stigma is like, the "wannabe" you, lol.

S_W_LeGenD
I concur. Vitiate is Sidious tier.
Vitiate is demonstratively superior.

What I'm saying is that either Yoda or Sidious could replicate his feat against the trio, perhaps in an even better manner.
No.

---

Yoda's latest promotion:-

At almost 900 years old, this legendary Jedi Master, while short in stature, is one of the most powerful Jedi Knights ever.

Taken from Star Wars: The Force Collection (2014)

+

Yoda was a legendary Jedi Master and stronger than most in his connection with the Force.

Taken from Star Wars: Databank (2015)

---

Revan's latest promotion:-

Though the Mandalorian fought valiantly, in the end he was no match for the Jedi Order's most powerful champion.

Taken from Star Wars: The Old Republic: Revan (2012)

+

One of the most powerful characters in The Old Republic era.

Taken from Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan (2015)

---

More or less, same.

Stigma
Well, I see no issue here.

Besides, chronologically, Yoda is later than Revan.

S_W_LeGenD
Well, I see no issue here.

Besides, chronologically, Yoda is later than Revan.
Yes, but both are comparable in power.

Stigma
No.
Well, the team lost to Vitiate in the novel.

RotS Sidious/Yoda have comparable force power and much better speed/sabers feats than Vitiate.

It's only logical they'll do as good (better) against the team.

Stigma
Yes, but both are comparable in power.
Not really.

Revan lost to Vitiate who is Sidious tier.

Yoda matched Sidious.

DarthAnt66
Yoda lost to Sidious. thumb up

S_W_LeGenD
Well, the team lost to Vitiate.

RotS Sidious/Yoda have comparable force power and much better speed/sabers feats.

It's only logical they'll do as good (better) against the team.
Only Revan fought Vitiate. It is however stated that Vitiate could defeat Revan along-with his allies, should this Strike Team confront him. Not just this, but Vitiate defeated an entire Dark Council earlier.

Sidious (ROTS) and Yoda cannot defeat Revan easily, let alone the referred Strike Team.

Much better speed/saber feats, is your assumption. Revan is also stated to be lightning fast, swing his lightsaber in blurs, and more importantly stomped a Jedi Knight level opponent in a lightsaber duel.

Stigma
Yoda disarmed Sidious according to Junior novelization and the RotS script. He also contained his FL until the explotion tore them apart.

After that, he needed to flee as he failed to kill Sidious. /in a nutshell

Stigma
Sidious (ROTS) and Yoda cannot defeat Revan easily, let alone the referred Strike Team.
Why?

They have comparable force-power to Vitiate and better speed/saber feats.

Revan is stated to be lightning fast, blur and blah blah.
Yeah, I guess Revan's blah blah power is what keeps brining him back from death.

DarthAnt66
Nah, the newest canonical source, which overwrites the old, says he lost:

"Their deadly battle takes them into the vast Senate chamber, where the Emperor uses the dark side of the Force to hurl Senate pods at Yoda, and blasts him with lightning. The Jedi Master is overwhelmed and plummets the chamber floor. Too weak to continue the fighting, Yoda barely manages to escape to the safety of Senator Organa's airspeeder." --Star Wars: Journeys (2015)

ares834
I've got my doubts about the canonicity of an app game. That said, he has ways lost. He admits as much in RotS.

Stigma
Nah, the newest canonical source, which overwrites the old, says he lost:

"Their deadly battle takes them into the vast Senate chamber, where the Emperor uses the dark side of the Force to hurl Senate pods at Yoda, and blasts him with lightning. The Jedi Master is overwhelmed and plummets the chamber floor. Too weak to continue the fighting, Yoda barely manages to escape to the safety of Senator Organa's airspeeder." --Star Wars: Journeys (2015)
Interesting.mmm

Either way, we have depiction of this fight in both the movie and novels and Yoda is a clear match until he ... loses, apparently. Need to know more about the validity of that source.

That, and a few other feats put him above Revan still.

DarthAnt66
@ares: Disney seems to be on top of the game with the canon stuff, tbh. It's not like old Scholastic that publishes whatever they want. The game literally copy and pastes stuff directly from official starwars.com.

Stigma
Originally posted by ares834
I've got my doubts about the canonicity of an app game. That said, he has ways lost. He admits as much in RotS.
Yoda admits he failed. Failed to kill Sidious.

failed =/= lost.

From the looks of it, it was a clear stalemate.

Sinious
This is a challenging gauntlet, even the first 2 rounds aren't that easy.

4/5/6 are all challenging fights. However, they should stop either at 7 or 8.

This is assuming he doesn't get his Ziost feats.

ares834
Yoda admits he failed. Failed to kill Sidious.

failed =/= lost.

From the looks of it, it was a clear stalemate.

Yoda runs after being knocked down hundreds of feet. He lost.

ares834
@ares: Disney seems to be on top of the game with the canon stuff, tbh. It's not like old Scholastic that publishes whatever they want. The game literally copy and pastes stuff directly from official starwars.com.

Perhaps. Although I've heard Jaina Solo appears in one of the web games.

DarthAnt66
Which one?

McP
stops at 2 -.-

S_W_LeGenD
Why?

They have comparable force-power to Vitiate and better speed/saber feats.
They don't actually. Vitiate have superior feats then both.

Also, Vitiate is so powerful, he doesn't needs a Lightsaber to overcome opponents.

Yeah, I guess Revan's blah blah power is what keeps brining him back from death.
Revan is among the most powerful Jedi ever.

Stigma
Yoda runs after being knocked down hundreds of feet. He lost.
He was knocked down by chance, though. Just happend to be at the verge of the platform.

Sidious was also almost thrown off by explosion and he'd to be knocked down hundreds of feet too if not for the fact that he was at the center of the pod when the explosion happened.

Bottom line is this: neither bested the other in the direct confrontation of power vs. power.

Yoda failed in his mission, but he was not beaten is the purest sense of a fight.

You could argue that Sidious beat him stategically, though.

Stigma
Revan is among the most powerful Jedi ever.
Well, duh.

DarthAnt66
Yoda was overpowered by Sidious' lightning - hence the "defeat".

ares834
Which one?

Apparently Galactic Spy.

http://oi61.tinypic.com/2dvmn0x.jpg

Sinious
Yes, Sidious used the environment much better and showed superior usage of TK as well.

The entire characteristics of the fight tells me Sidious was at the winning side of that stalemate for some reason.

ares834
He was knocked out by chance, though. Just happend to be at the verge of the platform.

Sidious was also almost thrown off by explosion and he'd to be knoced down hundreds of feet too if not for the fact that he was at the center of the pod when the explosion happened.

Bottom line is this: neither bested the other in the direct confrontation of power vs. power.

Yoda failed in his mission, but he was not beaten is the purest sense of a fight.

You could argue that Sidious beat him stategically, though.

Which means Yoda lost. Chalk it down to chance, strategy, power, whatever, but Yoda ultimately lost.

Stigma
Ehh. He did not lose the fight. Chance decided.

Sidious won strategically as in Yoda was unable fulfill he's objective--kill Sidious. Sidious strategy was to survive, I guess. He did that just fine.

I guess we have to agree to disagree on that one.

DarthAnt66
Apparently Galactic Spy.

http://oi61.tinypic.com/2dvmn0x.jpg
That game has the Legends label on it though. It came out in 2012.

ares834
Ehh. He did not lose the fight. chance decided.

Sidious won strategically as in Yoda was unable fulfill he's objective--kill Sidious..

I guess we have to agree to diagree on that one.

There is nothing to disagree on. Yoda fled from a disadventegious position, he lost.

Stigma
Which was due to luck, not skill or power advantage that Sidious held.

Again, agree to disagree, I guess.

Sinious
Sidious clearly performed better in that fight.

ares834
Ok, Yoda was unlucky. But he still lost the fight.

McP
There is nothing to disagree on. Yoda fled from a disadventegious position, he lost.

They didn't fight on neutral ground at that point.

Stigma
did he?

Yoda disarmed him. Than they clashed in a force brawl and due to luck Sidious did nto fall down the way Yoda did.

Seems liek a clear example stalemate to me.

ares834
Except it wasn't. Sidious got Yoda into a disadvantageous position (through luck doesn't matter) and Yoda chose to flee. That's a loss.

Stigma
Ok, Yoda was unlucky. But he still lost the fight.
If we go with the fact that luck decided that fight, I can agree with this broad definition of "lost" smile

ares834
Originally posted by McP
They didn't fight on neutral ground at that point.

And? They started off on neutral ground. That Sidious is "clever" enough to gain a better position doesn't mean he didn't win.

McP
And? They started off on neutral ground. That Sidious is "clever" enough to gain a better position doesn't mean he didn't win.

Nope. I'm not taling about that. Palpatine was at his own teritory, and Yoda had to chasing him all the time. Otherwise he would run, as he tried to do earlier. That was terrible tactical disadvantage, and the ground wasn't neutral at that point.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Sinious
This is a challenging gauntlet, even the first 2 rounds aren't that easy.

4/5/6 are all challenging fights. However, they should stop either at 7 or 8.

This is assuming he doesn't get his Ziost feats.
Vitiate have defeated:

1. Lord Dramath*
2. An entire Dark Council (Led by Darth Lokess)
3. Revan and Malak
4. 8 Dark Council members
5. Revan (again)
6. Jedi Strike Team (Led by Master Braga)

*Vitiate was only 10 years old during this time.

Two wouldn't find a gauntlet challenging until 9.

ares834
Originally posted by McP
Nope. I'm not taling about that. Palpatine was at his own teritory, and Yoda had to chasing him all the time. Otherwise he would run, as he tried to do earlier. That was terrible tactical disadvantage, and the ground wasn't neutral at that point.

Uh, no. Once Sidious begins the duel in earnest nothing hints at him attempting to escape. In fact, in the script, after Yoda falls Sidious looks for him.

"PALPATINE follows in his pod, searching for YODA."

Sinious
Look at their TK application in that fight. Sidious had the upper hand and Yoda wouldn't be able to keep up had they kept on fighting. "the creature had reached the limits of his strength."

McP
Yeah, and he would order his clone troopers to kill him.

ares834
Originally posted by McP
Yeah, and he would order his clone troopers to kill him.

This is before his clones come. It's immediately after Yoda is knocked down.

Sinious
Vitiate have defeated:

1. Lord Dramath*
2. An entire Dark Council (Led by Darth Lokess)
3. Revan and Malak
4. 8 Dark Council members
5. Revan (again)
6. Jedi Strike Team (Led by Master Braga)

*Vitiate was only 10 years old during this time.

Two wouldn't find a gauntlet challenging until 9.

You know I'm aware of Vitiate's feats right? lol

I meant that this is a challenging gauntlet in general. Even in the second round there are 4 extremely dangerous combatants.

S_W_LeGenD
Ehh. He did not lose the fight. Chance decided.

Sidious won strategically as in Yoda was unable fulfill he's objective--kill Sidious. Sidious strategy was to survive, I guess. He did that just fine.

I guess we have to agree to disagree on that one.
Yoda had been pushed to his limits and point of exhaustion. His fall granted him the opportunity to escape.

Sinious
Yoda had been pushed to his limits and point of exhaustion. His fall granted him the opportunity to escape.

thumb up

Angelalex242
In the original battle list....

9 definitely wins. Because...the pair of them can't be challenged by anything short of a One of Mortis, and Vitiates aren't Ones.

8 may also be fighting about like a One of Mortis would. (Yoda+RotJ Sidious is about the same as 200% Sidious...which is what Father of Mortis is)

NewGuy01
Lol what terrible logic it is to assume that two 100's can tackle a 200 in the context of Star Wars. Especially because it's generally accepted that it'd take like 2+ 80's to put down an 100.

Angelalex242
Sure. But if ROTJ Sidious is the 100 we speak of, DE Sidious is about 120, and GM Luke is probably around 140.

Hero of Python
Lol what terrible logic it is to assume that two 100's can tackle a 200 in the context of Star Wars. Especially because it's generally accepted that it'd take like 2+ 80's to put down an 100.

Yup...exponential power scaling. Two 50s could probably beat a 70 but two 70s would be hard pressed to beat a 90 etc etc.

Arhael
Number 1 might lose because lightning works against Vongs. The rest can beat them.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Arhael
Number 1 might lose because lightning works against Vongs. The rest can beat them.
Utter nonsense.

Arhael
Utter nonsense.
No nonsense. Those are very strong teams.

S_W_LeGenD
No nonsense. Those are very strong teams.
Vitiate is demonstratively the greatest master of the Dark Side, with unparalleled feats and history of stomping Strike Teams of (powerful) Force-users. And in this contest, TWO are considered.

Arhael
Vitiate is demonstratively the greatest master of the Dark Side, with unparalleled feats and history of stomping Strike Teams of (powerful) Force-users. And in this contest, TWO are considered.
I understand that you are very impress with Vitiate. I have different opinion.

S_W_LeGenD
I understand that you are very impress with Vitiate. I have different opinion.
Watch this:

FNJ-8gdi8TA

SunRazer

You do realize that he's not the only one striking down entire teams of powerful Force-users, right?

EmperorSidious2
Revan Vitiate and and SWTOR Vitiate miraculously co-exist as seperate entities. Vitiates decide to join their forces and run a gauntlet together.

Setting: Cave where Tenebrous died.

No amp/prep time.

1. Shimrra and 20 Yuuzhan Vong Slayers
2. SoD Maul, Dooku, Mace and Ulic
3. Durron, Talzin* and Nox
4. Exar Kun, Starkiller and FE Malgus
5. Krayt Reborn, Revan Reborn and RotJ Vader
6. DE Luke and Plagueis
7. Caedus and RotS Sidious
8. Yoda and RotJ Sidious
9. FotJ Luke and DE Sidious

* Talzin gets her Dathomir amp

2. Can possibly take this
3. Maybe
6. Sidious solos
7. ROTS combined with caedus is to much to handle
8. Vitiate has no,chance
9. No one could beat this pair

Angelalex242
Sidious isn't in team 6. I think you meant 'Luke solos.'

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by SunRazer
You do realize that he's not the only one striking down entire teams of powerful Force-users, right?
Their is difference between "striking down" a Strike Team with a lightsaber and "overwhelming/destroying" a Strike Team with Force powers.

Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
2. Can possibly take this
3. Maybe
6. Sidious solos
7. ROTS combined with caedus is to much to handle
8. Vitiate has no,chance
9. No one could beat this pair
Listen sock, try to understand Vitiate's power first.

SunRazer
Their is difference between "striking down" a Strike Team with a lightsaber and "overwhelming/destroying" a Strike Team with Force powers.

Listen sock, try to understand Vitiate's power first.

I meant Force powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.