Dread Masters vs. Talzin, Nox and Traya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
All at the height of their powers.

Who wins?

Col. Valerian
The trio.

Hero of Python
Vitiate >>> All 6 Dread Masters combined

Can't see Vitiate beating 6 Talzins/Noxs/Trayas as easily as he beat them.

Trio stomps.

Stigma
Originally posted by Hero of Python
Vitiate >>> All 6 Dread Masters combined

Can't see Vitiate beating 6 Talzins/Noxs/Trayas as easily as he beat them.

Trio stomps.
Yeah, but Nox and Traya are still < Vitiate. Not sure what's the difference betwen him and peak Talzin.

S_W_LeGenD
Trio stomps.
Nonsense.

Learn about Dread Masters from here: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/darthant66/blog/the-dread-masters-respect-thread/97192/

Stigma
Yet Talzin can compete with Sidious, who is above Vitiate. This is a good figth IMHO.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Stigma
Yet Talzin can compete with Sidious, who is above Vitiate.
Sidious isn't above Vitiate or even his equal, per latest sources. Get this notion out of your head.

This is a good figth IMHO.
Agreed.

Stigma
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Sidious isn't above Vitiate or even his equal, per latest sources. Get this notion out of your head. I'm not convinced tbh. Sidious is supremely powerful.

S_W_LeGenD
I'm not convinced tbh. Sidious is supremely powerful.
Vitiate have superior showings then Sidious.

Hero of Python
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Nonsense.

Learn about Dread Masters from here: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/darthant66/blog/the-dread-masters-respect-thread/97192/

I've read that before. Definitely not nonsense, especially since most of their feats (that we can see) come from MMO fights.

They have a unique talent that gives them an edge over certain opponents, but you put them against foes at or above their weight class, and I don't think they stand a chance. That's all I'm saying. Canonically, the MMO fights against them include non-force sensitive bounty hunters and smugglers. Replace them with some more HoTs or Emperor's Wraths and they don't seem as scary.

Talzin/Nox/Traya would be a formidable trio, even for Book Vitiate. The same Vitiate that is leagues above the Dread Masters in sheer power.

The DM are simply powerful Sith Lords with hyper-advanced fear sorcery. They aren't demi-gods.

Col. Valerian
thumb up

The trio is more than capable of handling them.

S_W_LeGenD
I've read that before. Definitely not nonsense, especially since most of their feats (that we can see) come from MMO fights.
So?

If you are going to disregard those feats then why give a verdict about this contest? Argument would be that we don't know much about Dread Masters to consider them from versus scenarios.

They have a unique talent that gives them an edge over certain opponents, but you put them against foes at or above their weight class, and I don't think they stand a chance. That's all I'm saying. Canonically, the MMO fights against them include non-force sensitive bounty hunters and smugglers. Replace them with some more HoTs or Emperor's Wraths and they don't seem as scary.
Dread Masters considered Darth Nox as being worthy of becoming one of them. Cannot say the same about others (i.e. Mother Talzin and Darth Traya).

Aside from Nox, their is no guarantee that Talzin and Traya can cope with telepathic oppression of Dread Masters.

Talzin/Nox/Traya would be a formidable trio, even for Book Vitiate. The same Vitiate that is leagues above the Dread Masters in sheer power.

The DM are simply powerful Sith Lords with hyper-advanced fear sorcery. They aren't demi-gods.
Emperor Vitiate have felled entire Dark Councils and ravaged entire worlds. Even the aforementioned Strike Team seems insignificant in comparison and its members cannot handle his powers.

Dread Masters are still a class apart from many Sith. And its 2 against 1 ratio in this contest. Do the math.

Originally posted by Col. Valerian
thumb up

The trio is more than capable of handling them.
Don't make tall claims without having knowledge of Dread Masters's capabilities.

NTJack0
Dread Masters lose this, never found them all that impressive.

SunRazer
Trio wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.