The Feminazi Trail

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SayWhat
Apparently, in places I go some people already know me, with me not having a clue to who they are. Seems odd, but I do wonder what is their angle? Maybe they see me as the guy in the movie 9 to 5. Or that I decline to hangout or have anything to with overweight folks and/or ugly ones. We all have choices to make. Maybe they don't like my choices; however, but I don't go out with a bullhorn and announce to the world.

We all have the right to reject and decline to hang out with folks that are not to our liking. And if some people are looking like large farm animals and elephants and the zoo, I have the right as anyone does to say, no thanks.

Not exactly sure where it is coming from though. A retired military person, school teacher or someone from KMC or from the sick twisted of PVS and/or Sancty? Or possible some police folks, local or national.

Not sure, but you may want to up your meds or possibly stop taking them to begin with. Maybe live the life of Steven Covey or the Ken Blanchard book series or re-read everything I learned, I learned from Kindergarten book. Sounds like some people are being bossy and autocratic. Maybe you oughta join ISIS or something, they seem to enjoy having folks be thugs and stuff.

Tzeentch
its like a slightly more coherent dolos

Robtard
He also comes off as that YankeeWhaler guy. The crazy stalker ex of somebody.

Ushgarak
Nonsense closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.