Darth Stryfe, Darth Talon, and Darth Nihl vs Agen Kolar, Kit Fisto, and Saesee Tiin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
TBH

|King Joker|
Feats for Stryfe?

ILS
Stalemated Wolf Sazen, became Krayt's Fist. I'd say he's a decent match for Tiin.

The Sith should win, due to being drastically more powerful and comparably skilled.

carthage
One Sith

Trocity
Originally posted by carthage
One Sith

Emperordmb
I'd side with the Sith.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by ILS
Stalemated Wolf Sazen, became Krayt's Fist. I'd say he's a decent match for Tiin.

The idea that Wolf Sazen could legitimately stalemate Darth Stryfe is a bit iffy when all we got was... whatever that was.

ILS
Originally posted by NewGuy01
The idea that Wolf Sazen could legitimately stalemate Darth Stryfe is a bit iffy when all we got was... whatever that was. We got a stalemate. Ostrander posed the same situation in Vos vs Karkko, and there we got a definitive winner. It's just his style.

NewGuy01
More like dual kamikaze slash tbh, not really indicative of skill. Stryfe's feats seem a good bit better than Wolf's.

ILS
What feats would those be again?

NewGuy01
Primarily his decent showing against Cade, physicals, and his TK feats. And the fact that he was chosen to be Nihl's replacement.

ILS
You may be right. Then again Wolf had a nice long unarmed fight with Cade and has killed his fair share of droves of Sith. I don't think it's completely out of the question that he could match Stryfe.

Q99
The idea that Wolf Sazen could legitimately stalemate Darth Stryfe is a bit iffy when all we got was... whatever that was.

--
More like dual kamikaze slash tbh, not really indicative of skill. Stryfe's feats seem a good bit better than Wolf's.

That's a very common thing in Samurai movies. The 'two move past each other, strike. One or both die,' thing. And it is supposed to represent a skillful strike, where both put everything on the line on a single attack.

Primarily his decent showing against Cade, physicals, and his TK feats. And the fact that he was chosen to be Nihl's replacement.

Though Saarai was able to beat him in the force fight. Granting, he was just out of the bacta tanks and Saarai's supposed to be the next Wyyrlok, but still.

And speaking of that fight, it has some good force feats for him: His TK left big dents in a heavily armored door (the door to Krayt's stasis chamber. And he wasn't aiming to break it down, just smush Saarai, only for her to dodge), plus when she grabbed his heart with TK, he simply did the same thing back to her.

Stryfe definitely has good TK.

Wolf handled Azard pretty well, too.

Stryfe showed himself reasonably strong, but he also didn't really get much in the way of full fights. He did alright against Cade, but briefly until Jariah dropped some grenades on him, and such.

My impression was Stryfe is probably brute-stronger than Sazen, but Sazen more skilled and precise.

All in all, it's hard to tell precisely, but he's got to be weaker than Nihl and Talon because, well, he's the third choice for Hand behind those two, and at the same time above Azard, because Azard was a powerful sith and skilled commander too but not tapped to be Hand, and because of their respective fights against Wolf.

S_W_LeGenD
Sith Lords.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.