Revan vs. TPM Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Incarnations:
- Revan is at his peak.
- Sidious as of TPM.

Setting:
Instead of confronting Yoda in the Senate, Sidious faces Revan.

To spice things up let's assume Revan starts on a high ground. He's on a levitaing pod.
Sidious starts on a Senate floor. He needs to get to Revan.

Who wins?

Selenial
Sidious, lol wtf is this.

DarthAnt66
Uh, Sidious.

ares834
Sidious.

Sinious
It doesn't matter where they start.

This won't end well for Revan.

Stigma
Originally posted by Selenial
Sidious, lol wtf is this.
Dunno. People claim Vitiate is above RotS Sidious and Revan is approching Yoda. I thought it'd be at least an interesting fight tbh.

Hmm... What if that was TPM Sidious.

EDIT: Edited the OP. It says TPM Sidious now.

DarthAnt66
Revan.

Selenial
Still Sidious but it's close.

Col. Valerian
I think it is an interesting fight, but Sidious wins in the end and it's not as close as it was against Yoda.

Sinious
Originally posted by Selenial
Still Sidious

S_W_LeGenD
Good fight.

Jmanghan
Plauies and Caedus are above TPM Sidious.

I'd say this is a draw.

Hero of Python
I'd say TPM Sids and Revan are in the same tier. Good fight...gonna go with the one I'm a fan of...Revan.

The_Tempest
?

Functionally, how do we know TPM!Sidious is noticeably weaker than ROTS!Sidious?

Selenial
We don't really, obviously he'd be less skilled or powerful but I don't see it being by much. Hence Sidious still wins...

Board Walker
SOR Revan >>>>>>>>> Sidious by a huge margin of power

WildBantha88
Poor Revan

AncientPower
DE Sidious =/> Vitiate > ROTJ Sidious > Yoda > Revan.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by AncientPower
DE Sidious =/> Vitiate > ROTJ Sidious > Yoda > Revan.
Vitiate have superior showings then even DE Sidious.

SunRazer
TPM Sidious is hugely underrated.

And he wins.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Vitiate have superior showings then even DE Sidious. Sidious destroyed an entire fleet, and full star destroyer's with just force lightning.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Sidious destroyed an entire fleet, and full star destroyer's with just force lightning.
Correction: With Force Storm (Wormhole).

Also, Dread Masters have matched these feats.

And Vitiate have demonstrated superior Force ability by corrupting the environment of planet Dromund Kaas and ravaging planet Ziost.

Trocity
Their Force power is comparable, but Sidious has monstrous speed and saber skill advantage. Even if you want to say peak Vitiate is equally as powerful as DE Sidious, Sidious is more versatile and a superior martial combatant.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Trocity
Their Force power is comparable, but Sidious has monstrous speed and saber skill advantage. Even if you want to say peak Vitiate is equally as powerful as DE Sidious, Sidious is more versatile and a superior martial combatant.
Emperor Vitiate is stronger then Darth Sidious (DE) in the matters of Force ability. He have demonstrated the capability to ravage planets, influence others from light-years distance, possess individuals on planetary-scale, and is able to manipulate the Force in essence form just like in his bodily form. Vitiate is also superior in the matters of Force Drain.

Furthermore, Vitiate is tremendously fast. He is able to contend with any Force-user including the finest swordsmen in the galaxy. In essence form, he covers vast distances quickly.

Yes, Sidious have advantage in lightsaber combat but this is by virtue of choice since Vitiate didn't take much interest in developing his martial skills.

Arhael
Poor Revan.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Emperor Vitiate is stronger then Darth Sidious (DE) in the matters of Force ability. He have demonstrated the capability to ravage planets, influence others from light-years distance, possess individuals on planetary-scale, and is able to manipulate the Force in essence form just like in his bodily form. Vitiate is also superior in the matters of Force Drain.

Furthermore, Vitiate is tremendously fast. He is able to contend with any Force-user including the finest swordsmen in the galaxy. In essence form, he covers vast distances quickly.

Yes, Sidious have advantage in lightsaber combat but this is by virtue of choice since Vitiate didn't take much interest in developing his martial skills. Just no...to everything you said.

Vitiate would get killed by TPM Sidious let alone DE. Vitiate has nothing even remotely close to being on par with Luke. Sidiouss Force storms annihilate Vitiate in half a second

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.