Cade Skywalker vs Deceived Malgus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trocity
Who wins?

ILS
Cad-

I mean, well, I suppose Mal-

Oh, f*ck you Trocity. You're not meant to make them this difficult.

NewGuy01
Malgus close fight tbh.

FreshestSlice
Nah, Cade could take Deceived Malgus in a really close fight. It's pretty 50/50, imo.

ILS
It'd be a ridiculously long fight between Malgus' endurance and Cade's healing.

S_W_LeGenD
Darth Malgus.

SunRazer
Cade, probably.

carthage
Either way.

SunRazer
Curious to see the support arguments for Malgus. I'd agree that FE Malgus wins, but Deceived? Cade takes this, in my opinion. A hard battle, but I personally view Cade as the more skilled, and Malgus's durability is quite impressive but I find Cade's Dark Transfer/Shatterpoint to be a common argument, and I don't see what separates those instances from this one. That could be a means of circumventing Malgus's insane resiliency.

That being said, Cade probably wins 6-7/10 at best in hard-fought, long-drawn battles.

Trocity
Bump.

carthage
probably Cade, sabers might be close though

Q99
I'd say Cade could take deceived with force. Would be pretty boss.

ILS
Chea, Cade.

NewGuy01
...Nah, still Malgus tbh.

EmperorSidious2
Cade

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Trocity
Bump.

Nephthys
Is this end of Deceived Malgus?

Ursumeles
Not my therad, but lets say end-of-Deceived, yeah. smile smile smile

cs_zoltan
Make it FE, otherwise Malgi has no chance.

Nephthys
Probably Malgus.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Trocity
Bump.

Beniboybling
Cade.

TenebrousWay
End of Deceived Malgus clearly wins. Cade wins 6/10 against normal Deceived Malgus.

Geistalt
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Make it FE, otherwise Malgi has no chance.

Petrus
FE Malgus takes it, yeah.

Deceived Malgus makes it a good fight, but loses prolly.

Deronn_solo
most likely Cade.

can see a case being made for Malgus, though.

Ursumeles
Reasons guys and mexicans?

Petrus
Well, FE Malgus is a powerhouse, capable enough to give a very good Strike Team a run for their money. Considering what he was pulling in Deceived and other moments prior to his prime, FE Malgus should be able to handle whatever Cade throws at him.

Deceived Malgus is pretty good, and has some good speed, strength and power feats, but not good enough to beat Cade all-out.

Ursumeles
Krayt could have beaten the Strike Team.
Cade beat Krayt.
Cade > Krayt > Strike Team > Malgus

Ask Zoltan.

Petrus
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Krayt could have beaten the Strike Team.
Cade beat Krayt.
Cade > Krayt > Strike Team > Malgus

Ask Zoltan.

Lel, Krayt beats Cade all-out. His death was a cheap shot.

MythLord
Either way or... fvck it: Cade.

Geistalt
Originally posted by Petrus
Krayt beats Cade all-out. His death was a cheap shot. Agreed.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Petrus
Well, FE Malgus is a powerhouse, capable enough to give a very good Strike Team a run for their money. Considering what he was pulling in Deceived and other moments prior to his prime, FE Malgus should be able to handle whatever Cade throws at him.

Deceived Malgus is pretty good, and has some good speed, strength and power feats, but not good enough to beat Cade all-out.
a pre prime hot can solo malgus. There's no indication of how good a fight malgus gave the strike team or of the entire strike team being needed.

Deronn_solo
Canonically a strike team was sent to take out Malgus, lmao.

Fighting him solo with HoT isn't canon, thus a game mechanic.

TenebrousWay
Iokath Malgus is going to be > Revan. wink

Deronn_solo
maybe.

he's already floating around Vader's level.

Ursumeles
Lokath Malgus > Revan > Vader > Dooku >/= FE Malgus > Deceived Malgus.
smile

Deronn_solo
Dooku >/= FE Malgus

no.

TenebrousWay
Lokath Malgus > Revan > Vader > Dooku >/= FE Malgus > Deceived Malgus.
smile

Your list is quite okay, Urs, but I'd say FE Malgus >> Deceived Malgus based on his pre-amp/post-amp performance against Aryn and the fact that he had 15 more years of growth where "his understanding of the Force grew daily".

Ursumeles
@DC Yes.

@TW Yeah, likely. But I don't think the gap between EoDeceived and FE isn't bigger than the one between Vader and Dooku, which I only called "<" as well.

Deronn_solo
Based on what?

TenebrousWay
@DC Yes.

@TW Yeah, likely. But I don't think the gap between EoDeceived and FE isn't bigger than the one between Vader and Dooku, which I only called "<" as well.

Ah, okay, I thought you're referring about pre-amp Malgus. Post-amp Malgus takes Cade, though. wink

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Better feats.
Him manhandling OCW GG and Ventress, his fight against Kenobi & Anaki, and arguably his Yoda fight > what Malgus has done dueling-wise.

Force-wise, the Cruiser feat, killing Ventress with lightning and ragdolling Kenobi, mainly.

Rockydonovang
Canonically a strike team was sent to take out Malgus, lmao.

Fighting him solo with HoT isn't canon, thus a game mechanic.
Canonically nothing indicates the entire strike team was needed, canonically malgus never fought the hot anyway

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Canonically nothing indicates the entire strike team was needed, canonically malgus never fought the hot anyway

No, it was flat-out stated an entire strike team was sent to battle Malgus.

Either Azronger or Mythlord posted the quote on CV a while back.

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by Rockydonovang

LMAO

The fact that, canonically, the team was assembled exactly to defeat Malgus is a much more solid evidence than the solo mechanic that was added after the game had already been launched.

Rockydonovang
No, it was flat-out stated an entire strike team was sent to battle Malgus.

Either Azronger or Mythlord posted the quote on CV a while back.
Didn't see it in the respect thread, I'll look

Geistalt
Canonically, he expected to be able to defeat either strike team. Canonically, he was capable of Force Pushing and forcing either team to kneel with Lightning at once.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Geistalt
Canonically, he expected to be able to defeat either strike team. Canonically, he was capable of Force Pushing and forcing either team to kneel with Lightning at once.
A. post please?
B. You mean failing to seriously hurt any of the team despite cheapshotting them with lightning?
C. Which is a giimick done for all flashpoint bosses

NewGuy01
Did you intend to say "is," or are you retarded on two fronts?

Ursumeles
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Did you intend to say "is," or are you retarded on two fronts?
Both smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.