AoU Vision vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermutant
Fight to the death

Zack Fair
Vision.

Time Immemorial
Vision pulls all his teeth out.

Juk3n
Full Vibranium Body and Gem? Vision. We're talking all the teeth and a hole in the head for Hulk. Pre Avengers 2 and we've got a bit more of a fight.

carver9
Vision didn't do anything. With that said, Hulk wins.

Juk3n
You're right, its a total assumption. Vibranium has better durability showings than Hulk, is all I have to go on. Vision having an infinity Gem as a powersource of sorts is all I have to go on Power output wise. It seems he has an advantage if Tony was able to do what he did.

No ones chipped away bits from Caps shield, but they have chipped away bits from hulk, and that was with a destructable body, so, its all assumption what an indestructable body can do.

Quincy
What if Vision just phased through his face?

carver9
Originally posted by Juk3n
You're right, its a total assumption. Vibranium has better durability showings than Hulk, is all I have to go on. Vision having an infinity Gem as a powersource of sorts is all I have to go on Power output wise. It seems he has an advantage if Tony was able to do what he did.

No ones chipped away bits from Caps shield, but they have chipped away bits from hulk, and that was with a destructable body, so, its all assumption what an indestructable body can do.

It doesn't work like that. We base these fights off of what happens on panel. Vision did nothing to win this fight.

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.