Captain America vs Batman, Bane & Daredevil at once

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
All three vs Cap at once.

CAP gets his shield

Inhuman
Still Cap

Silent Master
Depends, is this the recent live action Batman/Bane, IOW Baleman and mumble-Bane?

quanchi112
Cap wins.

Lestov16
Cap annihilates. Haven't seen aou yet but in one scene in the trailer he rips a block of wood in half like tissue.

KingD19
He could one shot all of them without even thinking about it at this point. Although if he didn't hold back he would punch holes in them.

Inhuman
At this point in the MCU, Cap is pretty ridiculous.
Even if you put him against legit super powered characters like (Xmen cinematic universe) Beast, or Sabertooth, I have a hard time seeing how Cap would lose those fights as well.
Especially if he has his shield that he has cut through Ultron and his drones like nothing.

Henry_Pym
Cap rips Bane in half and beats the vigilantes to death with his Bane nunchucks.

Silent Master
Agreed, Nolanverse characters aren't really all that impressive.

BruceSkywalker
Cap maims, destroys etc

Hero of Python
Netflix Daredevil would be the biggest challenge. Probably would go blow for blow with Cap for a bit thanks to his advanced martial arts skills, sensory abilities, and crazy willpower. It would be a good fight until Cap's strength advantage overwhelms him (probably a couple direct hits would be enough).

KingD19
Originally posted by Hero of Python
Netflix Daredevil would be the biggest challenge. Probably would go blow for blow with Cap for a bit thanks to his advanced martial arts skills, sensory abilities, and crazy willpower. It would be a good fight until Cap's strength advantage overwhelms him (probably a couple direct hits would be enough).

He wouldn't go blow for blow. After AoU, one solid hit from Cap would kill him if he didn't hold back. And Cap is faster and stronger than the fastest and strongest guys Matt went up against.

Time Immemorial
Even if its first movie showings without his shield, he wins.

Hero of Python
Originally posted by KingD19
He wouldn't go blow for blow. After AoU, one solid hit from Cap would kill him if he didn't hold back. And Cap is faster and stronger than the fastest and strongest guys Matt went up against.

By "blow by blow" I don't mean that Matt would go the distance, maybe about ten to twenty seconds of real fighting unless Cap goes all out and clocks him in the head or heart area right off the bat. Cap is above DD in everything, but the latter's near-precog senses might throw Cap off for a tiny bit while he adjusts. Still would be a stomp though.

KingD19
By "blow by blow" I don't mean that Matt would go the distance, maybe about ten to twenty seconds of real fighting unless Cap goes all out and clocks him in the head or heart area right off the bat. Cap is above DD in everything, but the latter's near-precog senses might throw Cap off for a tiny bit while he adjusts. Still would be a stomp though.

If Cap divides his focus and basically beats on all of them equally, then I do see Matt staying conscious the longest. If he could actually land a hit on Cap, it'd be ignored.

At this point I don't think he'd feel any hits from anybody on this team. I mean, he was getting whacked around by a guy who was tossing around Iron Man and Thor at times. And he never really slowed him down.

Riot-Gear
If its Batman and Bane from the Burton/Schumacher film and Ben Affleck Dardevil then Cap goes down. As Batman alone should be a match for Rogers.

If its Nolan Batman and Bane and Netflix Daredevil. Then Cap shouldn't have to much trouble.

TheVaultDweller
Cap stomps. This is no contest whatsoever.

Juk3n
Cap, and without much trouble, at this point Movie Cap is just beastly. He could handle these three plus hawkeye and Romanov together.

Estacado
The way Cap tossed that motorcycle in Aou is crazy.
He grabs Batman by the leg and beats the other 2 to death with Bruce.

BruceSkywalker

nah netflix daredevil had trouble with normal thugs

ShadowFyre
Cap 3 pieces this team. I see people like Blade,Beast and other enhanced people, or beings with a legit super power or healing factor fighting Cap. But regular humans, no matter how skilled, shouldn't even be able to hurt him.

The Nuul
Cap kicks the shit outta them.

Riot-Gear
Originally posted by Estacado
The way Cap tossed that motorcycle in Aou is crazy.
He grabs Batman by the leg and beats the other 2 to death with Bruce.

Remember Cap and the motorcycle were both moving. So momentum is probably playing its part.

So its not like he straight dead lifted the bike and threw it.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Riot-Gear
Remember Cap and the motorcycle were both moving. So momentum is probably playing its part.

So its not like he straight dead lifted the bike and threw it.

In Cap 1 he lifted a motorcycle over his head with 3 women sitting on top of the motorcycle.
I dont see the problem with the AOU motorcycle feat, especially from what we have seen from cap before.

Riot-Gear
Originally posted by Inhuman
In Cap 1 he lifted a motorcycle over his head with 3 women sitting on top of the motorcycle.
I dont see the problem with the AOU motorcycle feat, especially from what we have seen from cap before.

There is nothing wrong with it, but there is also no reason to pretend like its something that its not. Motion and momentum were involved.

That's not to say it not impressive. It is. Just, lets not blow it out of proportion.

As for the Cap 1. Feat all we see him do is hold the bike, it's also a stage show so the bike well could have been gutted of the heavy bits or been a prop.

Silent Master
At this point you're just making things up in order to downplay Cap's feats.

Riot-Gear
Originally posted by Silent Master
At this point you're just making things up in order to downplay Cap's feats.

I can see were it might come across that way, but not really. In any sense that matters.

All we see Cap do in CA:1 is hold up the motorcycle ( w/ women sitting on it ) above his head. Assuming the bike is fully fueled and operational, which lets be honest would be rather asinine way keep what amounts to a stage prop, but lets go with it, in that condition it'd probably weigh in the area of 600-650 pounds and lets say each of the 3 women weighs in the area of 150 pounds. So he's holds about 1,000 to 1,050 pounds over his head for a fair amount of time.

Which is as I said impressive, but again we don't see the lift and why would they use a normal bike in this role.

Even setting that aside lets assume a normal bike and that he got it into position by straight lifting it.

It still in no way implies that he can chuck a motorcycle like a football with enough force to explode like some kind of mini-nuke.

Lets be clear Cap has all sort of rather impressive feats. Still like any other characters feats they need to be taken in context, with critical thought applied.

Silent Master
You have zero proof that they motorcycle is fake or that wires you were used, IOW yes, you are just making things up in order to downplay Cap's feats.

KingD19
Wasn't one of the entire reasons Cap was doing shows and stuff to show off America's super soldier without actually putting him in the field?

If we're going by your logic Riot, Cap could have said, "Guys I'm really f*cking strong, I can just lift up a motorcycle."

Juk3n

Lets be clear Cap has all sort of rather impressive feats. Still like any other characters feats they need to be taken in context, with critical thought applied.

Its a real motorcycle. We were meant to be shown this, as the soldiers were, as a demonstration of strength. Take it as face value, anything else is just devils advocate.

And sure you can apply critical thought to comic movies, but feat by feat, year by year, we have seen him training harder and his feats getting better. That's called progression, it has happened as shown. Whether YOU personally want to take his feats at face value or not is entirely 'Nophucks' because they happened.
His feats happened, in the context clearly presented by the writers and directors.

Silent Master
By critical thought, he means downplay feats so that Cap doesn't look as impressive. Because even if the momentum of the motorcycle helped in the throw, it wasn't going anywhere near fast enough to cause even 1/5th of the damage shown. so the feat is almost all Cap's strength.

Juk3n
By critical thought, he means downplay feats so that Cap doesn't look as impressive. Because even if the momentum of the motorcycle helped in the throw, it wasn't going anywhere near fast enough to cause even 1/5th of the damage shown. so the feat is almost all Cap's strength.

Theres a scene in Ultimate Avengers I think it is, where cap is fighting war machine, cut to a nursery where war machine has to fight hand to hand to avoid collateral, next panel is cap on the run again wearing war machines hand cannon on his arm. Its so badass, I hope we see something like that in civil war, Cap dismantling Ironman or war machine (if he sides with Tony).

Time Immemorial
I can see no one here actually has a motorcycle, nor has ever ridden one..usually us bikers avoid cars..

Let me enlighten all the idiots.

Cars and Jeeps crush motorcycles, not the other way around.

The momentum argument is bogus because if a bike hit a jeep head on the the jeep has more momentum and is larger, denser and weighs more..

Cap's feat proves he turned the tides and dynamics of the force which was now greater then the jeep's.

Arachnid1
Daredevil lasts the longest. He's taken unreal amounts of damage, and that scene where he flipped through the bullets stuck with me. Its possible, and even likely that that was aim dodging, but it was impressive nonetheless.

That said, Cap still wins. Murdock is gonna need one hell of an upgrade next season to stand with Cap.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
I can see no one here actually has a motorcycle, nor has ever ridden one..usually us bikers avoid cars..

Let me enlighten all the idiots.

The momentum argument is bogus because if a bike hit a jeep head on the the jeep has more momentum and is larger, denser and weighs more..

Cap's feat proves he turned the tides and dynamics of the force which was now greater then the jeep's.

Agreed, I myself have been riding motorcycles since I was 8 years old and have been in a few accidents, so I can personally confirm that the damage done in AOU was far beyond what a motorcycle could generate given the speed it was traveling before Cap hit the brakes.

Time Immemorial
Agreed, I myself have been riding motorcycles since I was 8 years old and have been in a few accidents, so I can personally confirm that the damage done in AOU was far beyond what a motorcycle could generate given the speed it was traveling before Cap hit the brakes.

Same here, this guy Riot clearly has no clue about the subject.

TheVaultDweller
^ Exactly what TI and SM said. Momentum plays a bit of a role in that toss, but not nearly as much as some people downplaying the feat are trying to make it out as. A bike going at that speed (even before he hits the breaks and flips over the handle bars) would have been wrecked if it rammed into a military jeep, with the jeep probably sustaining a dent in the front. That bike crushed an engine block and hit the jeep with enough force to flip the back into the air. Honestly, the momentum would have helped him more with the physical throw itself than anything else. Instead of just using mostly arms, he was able to get his whole body into the toss, but most of the strength behind the throw was superhuman effort, not momentum.

Henry_Pym
If its Batman and Bane from the Burton/Schumacher film and Ben Affleck Dardevil then Cap goes down.

As Batman alone should be a match for Rogers. lol no...

*uck no.

Riot-Gear
Originally posted by Juk3n
Its a real motorcycle. We were meant to be shown this, as the soldiers were, as a demonstration of strength. Take it as face value, anything else is just devils advocate.

As I've mentioned if we take it at face value, he is likely holding no more then 1,500 pounds and that is all we can garner from the the scene.

As per your own logic assuming anything else about the situation/context etc. Is playing devils advocate.

Understand that means we shouldn't even assume he lifted the bike.

Silent Master
If Cap didn't lift it, how did it end up above his head?

Riot-Gear

Not that it has any actual effect on ones ability to understand the situation/feat/scenario in question, but I have ridden in the past.

Typically this is correct. It also worth noting however that motorcycle don't normally impact trucks/jeeps from the angle Caps did.

So you're suggesting that Cap, his bike, and his target all being in motion had zero effect on how the situation played out? and further that given said feat Cap should be able to replicate the result starting from a stationary position with a stationary target.

Riot-Gear
If Cap didn't lift it, how did it end up above his head?

Don't know exactly. Really there are several possibilities, but if we are not supposed to assume anything, or "make up" anything, or play devils advocate then we shouldn't apply any of the possibilities. Instead we should focus on the feat we saw and only what we saw.

Riot-Gear
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
lol no...

*uck no.

I'm just going to assume you haven't seen the movies that one or both of the characters in question come from and leave it at that.

Silent Master
Don't know exactly. Really there are several possibilities, but if we are not supposed to assume anything, or "make up" anything, or play devils advocate then we shouldn't apply any of the possibilities. Instead we should focus on the feat we saw and only what we saw.

You're taking the assumption thing to a rather silly extreme and you know it.

Riot-Gear
You're taking the assumption thing to a rather silly extreme and you know it.

Well I tried being reasonable and was rebuked for it.

Silent Master
No you didn't, what you did was make things up in order to lowball Cap's feats.

Riot-Gear
No you didn't, what you did was make things up in order to lowball Cap's feats.

In that case, which scene showed how the bike and women got above his head.

Silent Master
Again, you're taking the assumption thing to a ridiculous extreme, I mean using your new logic we can't prove that most of the people in movies need to eat, drink or sleep.

If you want to claim that he didn't lift an object that he was clearly shown holding, then the burden is on you.

Riot-Gear
Again, you're taking the assumption thing to a ridiculous extreme, I mean using your new logic we can't prove that most of the people in movies need to eat, drink or sleep.

Thing is it's not my logic. It's the logic prescribed by yourself and several other posters. Personally I think it's a bit short sided, but if it's how you want to judge things you can't go shifting the goal post now.

If you want to claim that he didn't lift an object that he was clearly shown holding, then the burden is on you.

Why is that? In this instance applying your no context criteria feats. The assumption that he lifted it is no more valid then that Stark teleported it their via fairy dust.

Is the second option objectively silly, yes it is. Is it silly to assume that none of these people eat or sleep, yep.

Still if you are unwilling to take context into consideration/apply some level of critical thought. As you were doing earlier, then its what your left with.

Understand I'm not saying he didn't lift the bike or that the bike wasn't a fully fueled operational vehicle per se.

Just that context is important and discussing that context is valid.

Note I'm not claiming the motorcycle in AOU was a anything other then a fully operational motorcycle and thinking about it very likely armored to some degree based not only on its combat role, but also on its impact with a military grade vehicle.

That's the difference, I willing regard all feats with the same contextual based analyzes. You're not ( willing to apply the same standards to all situations/feats ) instead you want keep changing you're approach based on how you feel or what you want to accomplish.

Silent Master
No, what you're doing is making things up in order to lowball Cap's feats.

Riot-Gear
No, what you're doing is making things up in order to lowball Cap's feats.

Okay, so you're back to that argument. The same argument, that as you pointed out means character can't be assumed to eat or sleep unless it's shown and we don't have any idea ( and are not allowed to theorize ) how the motorcycle got above Cap head.

It's that your logic and reason you can't have it both ways. If you can pick one and want to continue this debate, lets. If not were talking in circles at this point.

Also, I'm not lowballing Caps feats. I'm simply judging them fairly in the way I try to do with all characters. Instead of jumping on the Captain America wank wagon like everybody else is doing at the moment.

Silent Master
My logic is that you need evidence to back up claims, so far all you've done is make wild claims about Cap's feats in an attempt to low-ball them, while providing no evidence to support your claims.

Silent Master
Lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.