Onimi and Shimrra Jamaane vs Darth Krayt and Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kosmos Supreme
The Yuuzhan Vong Overlords vs The Sith Lords. all combatants are at there strongest.

carthage
Skill probably goes either way

The Sith win via Krayt cooking the Elite Vong with lightning

Angelalex242
The Sith.

SunRazer
Onimi's meant to be quite solid himself, though.

Ursumeles
Up

I am may backing the Vong, honestly.

MythLord
Vong take it.

Ursumeles
I am interested, if DT would affect Vong.

Raptor22
Either of the sith solo.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Raptor22
Either of the sith solo.
LMFAO

Raptor22
Originally posted by Ursumeles
LMFAO neither vong did anything worth squat. Shimmra Fighting an exhausted luke for a few moments while he is trying to protect his nephew, or onimi sneak attacking jaina and sticking her with poison dont impress me much.

I guess u could ignore the citadel of vong they had to fight thru first, and the dozen slayers, and the malfunctiong world brain that was tossing them around and the dovin basal forcing them to the ground throughout the fight. But personaly i like to factor these things in. Factors like the narrator flat out telling us that luke is exhausted before fighting shimmra.

"Jacen twisted out from under the attack, grasping that luke once again had been pressed to the wall. Having killed three of his assailants, he was facing only one opponent, but his energy was beggining to flag. It was not fatigue born of fear of going to the darkside, but simple exhaustion, and shimmra was moving in."

Feel free to post some feats from shimmra or onimi that would show this wouldnt be anything but a cake walk for either sith.

Ursumeles
He still competed with Luke, lol. Shimrra oneshotted Jacen, who had insane durablity even back then. Shimrra is also vastly superior to Slayers, who are above guys, who can challenge Corran and Mara. Slayers themselves have also very good feats.

Onimi was stated to be >> Vergere, iirc.

Raptor22
Originally posted by Ursumeles
He still competed with Luke, lol. Shimrra oneshotted Jacen, who had insane durablity even back then. Shimrra is also vastly superior to Slayers, who are above guys, who can challenge Corran and Mara. Slayers themselves have also very good feats.

Onimi was stated to be >> Vergere, iirc. lol. Once again he competed against an exhausted luke, protecting his unconscious nephew, while dealing with the effects of the world brain malfunctiong and the dovin basal messing with gravity, and still got cut to pieces.

Lol at referring to that as a "oneshot" to jacen. Jacen was already injured and exhausted, then got thrown into him when the malfunctioning world brain rocked the throne room and tossed him at shimmra. Its only a oneshot if u only consider the one strike shimmra threw, and ignored the other shots jacen took througbout the battle.

Where was it stated onimi was >> vergeree? Quote please. Also some context would be nice. Better at what? scheming, manipulating, synthesizing toxins, combat. If not in reference to combat, its meaningless to this discussion. If its referring to combat, perhaps u could post a few combat orientated feats from vergeree to give us some indication of her combat prowess, so we can judge what level being superior to her puts him on.

The Ellimist
It's difficult to quantify how much the exhaustion and other factors matter, but somehow I doubt Vader would've done well in Shimrra's place. It seems like being tired isn't as big of a mitigation to Jedi as it would be to others.

Like, Anakin hadn't slept or eaten in days when he fought Obi Wan but was still driving him back.

Raptor22
Originally posted by The Ellimist
It's difficult to quantify how much the exhaustion and other factors matter, but somehow I doubt Vader would've done well in Shimrra's place. It seems like being tired isn't as big of a mitigation to Jedi as it would be to others.

Like, Anakin hadn't slept or eaten in days when he fought Obi Wan but was still driving him back. Luke was tired to the point that jacen could feel how deeply luke was calling on his force reserves just after the author/narrator noted that luke was fatigued and exhausted. Id say he was fairly spent at that point.

Trocity
They can't deal with Krayt's lightning. Sith take it.

GM Yoda
Originally posted by Raptor22
Either of the sith solo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.