X-men vs Ultron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Henry_Pym
AoU finale except after Vision shut down the wifi the Avengers dissapear and the X-men show up.

Ultron Prime
Butt ton of drones

Vs

Wolverine
Cyclops
Storm
Jean (no Pheonix)
Shadowcat
Colossus
Iceman
Angel
Beast (amalgam of both versions)
Banshee
Havok
Blink
Bishop
WarPath
Sunspot (?)

Professor X is coordinating from a safe distance.
Who Wins?

Round 2. They get the same Shield support, can they save everyone?

steverules_2
If movie shadowcat phases through technology does she f*ck it up like her comic counter part? I dunno if that would affect Ultron

Robtard
Blink cuts Ultron in half and the X-Men call it an early day and go out for drinks and whoring thumb up

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by steverules_2
If movie shadowcat phases through technology does she f*ck it up like her comic counter part? I dunno if that would affect Ultron I'm guessing no, or why didn't she use it against the Sentinels.

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, Blink + Jean on their own can beat most people. Blink opens a portal, Jean TKs him into it and dices him to bits. Rest of the X-men mop up the drones.

juggerman
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
I'm guessing no, or why didn't she use it against the Sentinels.

Cuz they couldn't risk her getting killed as she was their "ace in the hole" for a long time

Henry_Pym
They couldn't hurt her if phased...

juggerman
They couldn't hurt her if phased...

She can't stay phased forever. Still risky. Hell they might even be able to adapt to it

Besides what would be the point anyway? She phases and takes out some of them while the others are killing all the other mutants. Even if she is successful, she would be the only remaining mutant left.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by juggerman
She can't stay phased forever. Still risky. Hell they might even be able to adapt to it

Besides what would be the point anyway? She phases and takes out some of them while the others are killing all the other mutants. Even if she is successful, she would be the only remaining mutant left. there didn't seem to be that many Sentinels. So you keep the killer off the battlefield to stall till kitty dies?

quanchi112
Ultron wins.

Time Immemorial
AoU finale except after Vision shut down the wifi the Avengers dissapear and the X-men show up.

Ultron Prime
Butt ton of drones

Vs

Wolverine
Cyclops
Storm
Jean (no Pheonix)
Shadowcat
Colossus
Iceman
Angel
Banshee
Havok
Blink
Bishop
WarPath
Sunspot (?)

Professor X is coordinating from a safe distance.
Who Wins?

Round 2. They get the same Shield support, can they save everyone?

Team literally shits stomps a 1000 different ways.

Iceman alone could possibly just freeze him outright and cyclops blast him to pieces.

juggerman
there didn't seem to be that many Sentinels. So you keep the killer off the battlefield to stall till kitty dies?

They were enough to kill the team. Only took one to kill each guy in the beginning iirc and there were dozens at the end. That's way too much.

Dunno what you mean by your second sentence

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Team literally shits stomps a 1000 different ways.

Iceman alone could possibly just freeze him outright and cyclops blast him to pieces. so am I not on ignore now? It's not Ultron alone, it's him plus his army of drones.

WhiteWitchKing
so am I not on ignore now? It's not Ultron alone, it's him plus his army of drones.

His drones sucked. Did they even hurt one person in the movie? They were worse than Stormtroopers. X-Men stomps thanks to their diverse power sets and the range attacks half of the tea is packing.

Storm, Jean, Colossus, Iceman, and Cyclops are going to shatter Ultron Prime.

Wolverine
Cyclops
Storm
Jean (no Pheonix)
Shadowcat
Colossus
Iceman
Angel
Banshee
Havok
Blink
Bishop
WarPath
Sunspot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.