Captain America vs Nomak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thecomedian2
No prep, Random encounter

KingD19
Cap chops body parts off of him. He probably just decapitates him with a shield toss.

carver9
The Vamp Nomak? I'm giving this to him...healthy majority.

BruceSkywalker
Nomak loses pure and simple

KingD19
Originally posted by carver9
The Vamp Nomak? I'm giving this to him...healthy majority.

Have you seen Age of Ultron? Cap's feats especially with his shield put him in a class where he can easily take it to Nomak.

Kotor3
Good one. I think Cap can find a way to win this.

carver9
Originally posted by KingD19
Have you seen Age of Ultron? Cap's feats especially with his shield put him in a class where he can easily take it to Nomak.

What fts? Nomak holds every single advantage. You're basically saying Cap can't take down Blade and that ain't happening.

KingD19
What fts? Nomak holds every single advantage. You're basically saying Cap can't take down Blade and that ain't happening.

Cap at this point can take down Blade.

He was using his shield to chop through Ultron drones(he already cut through the Quinjet in Winter Soldier), and actually cut a good deal of the way into Ultron Prime's chassis. An upgraded Ultron Prime from the time they found Klaw on that ship. And that version had been fighting Iron Man and winning.

He crushed a jeep with a motorcycle.

He held up a car.

He took a beating from Ultron and didn't even suffer any injuries from an Iron Man+ level opponent. At one point iirc he got shot with that laser blast that severely wounded Dr. Cho but Cap wasn't even hurt.

Have you seen Age of Ultron? If you haven't, you're just going off what you like instead of what's the truth. And if you have well you need to watch it again.

carver9
Cap at this point can take down Blade.

He was using his shield to chop through Ultron drones(he already cut through the Quinjet in Winter Soldier), and actually cut a good deal of the way into Ultron Prime's chassis. An upgraded Ultron Prime from the time they found Klaw on that ship. And that version had been fighting Iron Man and winning.

He crushed a jeep with a motorcycle.

He held up a car.

He took a beating from Ultron and didn't even suffer any injuries from an Iron Man+ level opponent. At one point iirc he got shot with that laser blast that severely wounded Dr. Cho but Cap wasn't even hurt.

Have you seen Age of Ultron? If you haven't, you're just going off what you like instead of what's the truth. And if you have well you need to watch it again.

no expression

He didn't hold up the car by the way. None of those fts are are comparable to what Blade has done. None. Black Widow destroyed those same drones. I don't think anyone would put her over Blade.

When did he take a beating from Ultron?

You don't think Blade and Nomak could defeat Drones if they had Weapons?

KingD19
no expression

He didn't hold up the car by the way. None of those fts are are comparable to what Blade has done. None. Black Widow destroyed those same drones. I don't think anyone would put her over Blade.

When did he take a beating from Ultron?

You don't think Blade and Nomak could defeat Drones if they had Weapons?

He held that car from falling off of the bridge until the bumper snapped off. That was the only reason the car fell.

And while yes, Widow and Hawkeye were destroying Iron Legion/Ultron Drones, they weren't chopping clean through their bodies with a shield. Or ripping them apart with bare hands like Cap was.

So you didn't see the movie? On top of the truck that held Vision's body and in the subway train he was fighting Ultron mostly alone, and Ultron was getting in some damn good hits.

I know Blade and Nomak could defeat the drones, but Cap was squaring off with Ultron Prime. If you don't think Cap could cut through Nomak with his shield, you're crazy.

Robtard
America > Czechoslovakia thumb up

ShadowFyre
I'm saying Nomak. Viciousness, comparable stats. In case most of you forgot, Nomak heals damn near instantly and Cap has no way of knowing what the hell he is or finding out that you have to pierce his heart with silver to kill him . A weaker mutate let itself get cut in half and ran off. Nomak healed a broken arm in seconds.

Would be a badass, brutal fight. Maybe he bites Cap and turns him into a mutant daywalker. And then he could throw jeeps at buildings.

By the way, that was a good showing for cap but he didn't just "throw" a motorcycle, he was already going like 30mph, flipped over it at either the apex of the hill or right after. So a lot of that force was from its own momentum.

TheVaultDweller
What hill? He was going over uneven terrain but he never launched over a hill when he tossed the motorcycle. And a lot of the bike's momentum would have been lost as Cap hit the breaks to flip over it (he would have had to hit the breaks, unless he can accelerate faster jumping forward than the bike can travel in the same instance, or it would just have resulted in a really embarrassing accident). We see him do something similar, at similar speed, to launch himself at the Quinjet in TWS. The bike there just pulled a stoppy and skid for a bit. So a lot of the force came from Cap as well. No regular human would be able to come close to doing what he did. The momentum did help, but a lot of it was superhuman effort.

Robtard
LoL @ downplaying Cap's moto-toss.

He hit the brakes so he could flip himself over it and then went beast-mode to flip the bike over himself and throw it like a shuriken.

KuRuPT Thanosi
The momentum CLEARLY would help in that situation, that said, it was still impressive and well above human levels.

I personally don't see Cap beating Blade at all. Thus I'm kinda on the fence about Nomak. Good fight

Firefly218
Originally posted by Robtard
America > Czechoslovakia thumb up

thumb up

juggerman
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
The momentum CLEARLY would help in that situation, that said, it was still impressive and well above human levels.

I personally don't see Cap beating Blade at all. Thus I'm kinda on the fence about Nomak. Good fight

Nomak is above Blade

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by juggerman
Nomak is above Blade

Not in standard gear and skill and speed. So I'm not sure why you're saying that

ShadowFyre
Just rewatched that particular scene. I'm not trying to downplay anybody,people are overhyping it and acting like he can just pick it up and toss it through armored vehicles, he can't. I never once said Cap isn't Superhuman, on another thread, I pretty much stated if your not superhuman, you ain't fighting cap.

And Nomak is, he tosses vampires around like nothing. Is he as strong as Cap? No, but comparable, and with only one weakness that Cap doesn't know about and a almost Wolverine level healing factor, this is an uphill battle for Steve.

carver9
Lol...I don't think people understand how powerful Nomak was. Let's look at this fight scene as an example.

https://youtu.be/kD1dq9YDeYw

He breaks Blade sword with ease and Blade sword has some amazing durability showings.

Not only that but Nomak punching power piss on anything Cap has done. We see Nomak punching Blade (who is stronger, faster, and more durable than Cap) some ft away and Blade probably would've kept going if he didn't nearly crash through a wall. Yes, he knocked Blade THROUGH some concrete.

Then we see Nomak punching Blade some ft away again through an elevator door. Punching through Marble.

The people Cap has had problems with would be Candy to someone like Blade, someone that Nomak owned. Please do not let me post these scenes again. Blade takes on buildings full of Vampires and amped Zombie Vampires and holds his own, or outright beats them and he does this ALONE. Cap takes on groups of humans or experienced humans and struggles a bit. Nomak is>>Blade. This is a stomp.

Time Immemorial
Loki hits as hard or harder then Nomak and that wasn't doing much to Cap. Since that fight, he's gotten a huge strength, speed, and durability upgrade..So its not a huge gap between Nomak and Rogers.

Most of his hits would be blocked with the shield and cap would cut his head off with the shield.

He ain't healing from a decapitation.

carver9
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Loki hits as hard or harder then Nomak and that wasn't doing much to Cap. Since that fight, he's gotten a huge strength, speed, and durability upgrade..So its not a huge gap between Nomak and Rogers.

Most of his hits would be blocked with the shield and cap would cut his head off with the shield.

He ain't healing from a decapitation.

Don't know if Loki hits as hard as Nomak, since, well, he hasn't shown that but he did block attacks from Thor but everyone here is saying that Thor held back against Loki, so let's throw that out of the window as well. With that said, overall, I disagree on Loki punching power vs Nomak. Also, was Loki even going all out against Cap? Looked as if he was toying with him.

Nomak would dodge Cap shield. Probably catch it. Cap throwing his shield is the last thing he wants to do in this fight. Could lead to him being weaponless.

Juk3n
Decap is the way to win here. And with Nomak being a clear Vamp/Monster I can't see Cap having any moral issue with going for that. And it's not out of the realm of his skill. Hard win for Cap each and every time.

carver9
Nomak was dodging attacks from Blade. He can most Def dodge a shield toss. Like I've said, that's the last thing Cap wants to do in this fight.

Time Immemorial
Don't know if Loki hits as hard as Nomak, since, well, he hasn't shown that but he did block attacks from Thor but everyone here is saying that Thor held back against Loki, so let's throw that out of the window as well. With that said, overall, I disagree on Loki punching power vs Nomak. Also, was Loki even going all out against Cap? Looked as if he was toying with him.

Nomak would dodge Cap shield. Probably catch it. Cap throwing his shield is the last thing he wants to do in this fight. Could lead to him being weaponless.

I didn't say he would throw it to to decapitate him.

Time Immemorial
Nomak was dodging attacks from Blade. He can most Def dodge a shield toss. Like I've said, that's the last thing Cap wants to do in this fight.

Since when does he have to toss his shield to decap him? Gimmie a break..

carver9
Since when does he have to toss his shield to decap him? Gimmie a break..

So how is Cap head decapping Nomak?

Silent Master
With the shield.

KingD19
Any block attempt against the edge of that shield will result in Nomak losing a chunk.

Time Immemorial
So how is Cap head decapping Nomak?

By hitting him with it...dummy

ShadowFyre
Because Nomaks just going to stand there and let him hit his exposed throat? He was dodging Blades swordstrikes and tanking gunfire. decapitating an opponent with a giant multicolored saucer who is faster, and basically just as strong, and more vicious and has more actual fighting experience against other superpowered humans (cap has fought 3, 2 of which he lost, Nomak hunts and slays vampires unarmed by the dozens). Is not just going to happen.

Cap consistently loses his shield in almost every fight he gets in. If he loses it once in this fight, hes dead. If nomak clutches up with him and gets a bite anywhere on his body, he's getting changed.

Can cap decapitate him? Yeah, sure, but its not gonna be just that easy. Replace Cap in that elevator scene with Nomak. What do you think would have happened?

This is by no means a stomp, I think this would be a legit badass fight, and I think Nomak barely edges Steve out like 6/7-10.

But Steve's opponent has basically the same stats as him, has an advanced healing Factor and has only two possible ways to kill him, either silver through his heart, which steve does not have, or decapitation.

So the name of thread should be changed to "Can Steve Rogers decapitate Nomak before he can bite him?"

ShadowFyre
If Cap had even the slightest knowledge of nomak and a silver sword , I would give him a healthy majority though.

Juk3n
Nomak hunts Vamps? Oh noes!! Seen Blade Trinity? Humans were manhandling vamps like it was free. Not a big feat for Nomak, Blades movie vamps weren't particularly impressive as say, Underworlds..or Twilights. Hanibal king was able to hang with them, Nomak man handles vamps, Cap manhandles humans like they're made of cardboard, he'd certainly manhandle hanibal king. Id say they're equal in terms of strength, or edge to Cap as of AV2.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Because Nomaks just going to stand there and let him hit his exposed throat? He was dodging Blades swordstrikes and tanking gunfire. decapitating an opponent with a giant multicolored saucer who is faster, and basically just as strong, and more vicious and has more actual fighting experience against other superpowered humans (cap has fought 3, 2 of which he lost, Nomak hunts and slays vampires unarmed by the dozens). Is not just going to happen.

Cap consistently loses his shield in almost every fight he gets in. If he loses it once in this fight, hes dead. If nomak clutches up with him and gets a bite anywhere on his body, he's getting changed.

Can cap decapitate him? Yeah, sure, but its not gonna be just that easy. Replace Cap in that elevator scene with Nomak. What do you think would have happened?

This is by no means a stomp, I think this would be a legit badass fight, and I think Nomak barely edges Steve out like 6/7-10.

But Steve's opponent has basically the same stats as him, has an advanced healing Factor and has only two possible ways to kill him, either silver through his heart, which steve does not have, or decapitation.

So the name of thread should be changed to "Can Steve Rogers decapitate Nomak before he can bite him?"

No..

carver9
Originally posted by Juk3n
Nomak hunts Vamps? Oh noes!! Seen Blade Trinity? Humans were manhandling vamps like it was free. Not a big feat for Nomak, Blades movie vamps weren't particularly impressive as say, Underworlds..or Twilights. Hanibal king was able to hang with them, Nomak man handles vamps, Cap manhandles humans like they're made of cardboard, he'd certainly manhandle hanibal king. Id say they're equal in terms of strength, or edge to Cap as of AV2.

What human did he manhandle like they were made of cardboard? Cap got stabbed twice in a one on one fight against a human (Nomak would annihilate that elevator of agents with ease...Nomak and Blade) and he had a long extend fight against another. Human doesn't even get on the radar against normal vamps, let alone someone like Blade or Nomak.

carver9
Any block attempt against the edge of that shield will result in Nomak losing a chunk.

And healing immediately. Nomak is hellava durable and his healing factor is as good as it can get. He holds every advantage in this fight. Every last one of them. Cap isn't winning this. Don't understand how he is losing this. Like I've said before, Cap throwing his shield is the worst thing he can do in this fight.

Silent Master
Cap doesn't need to throw the shield.

carver9
Just in case someone wants to question Blade strength and durability.

https://youtu.be/XkWOaXFrrEU

The guy tanks a body slam that levels the concrete floor in the entire room 2 min and 30 sec. Not only that, he casually kicks Dracula out of the room and across the building to another section, and again, he does this with a casual hit. Sent Dracula flying. This doesn't include the fact that Blade has the martial arts, speed advantage, everything... over Cap and Nomak was dominating him. Treating him like fodder. Cap is good but nowhere close to this good imo.

carver9
Blade vs a squad of trained Vamp martial artist. He stomps them and you can tell they were highly trained martial artist.

https://youtu.be/W3BcIftlU0A

Time Immemorial
Cap wins, buster..

carver9
Cap wins, buster..

Based on?

Time Immemorial
Cutting through steel with his shield.

juggerman
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Not in standard gear and skill and speed. So I'm not sure why you're saying that

Blade had standard gear and all his skills and Nomak still beat him down. He only lost cuz he wanted to die and killed himself

carver9
Cutting through steel with his shield.

The robots? That isn't enough. He is fighting someone that has him beat in all areas physically. He can take Cap shield from him if he wants.

Silent Master
LOL at cutting through metal not being enough to prove he can cut Nomak.

Time Immemorial
The robots? That isn't enough. He is fighting someone that has him beat in all areas physically. He can take Cap shield from him if he wants.

I know your hiding like a scared child in the other threads cause I caught you lying and cherry picking.

His shield will cut through him fine. As did a sword..

Keep hiding in the other threads though.

carver9
I know your hiding like a scared child in the other threads cause I caught you lying and cherry picking.

His shield will cut through him fine. As did a sword..

Keep hiding in the other threads though.

I'm trying to figure out how Cap is cutting anyone when he is going to be busy using it as a defensive weapon? If he throws the shield it could cause a huge disadvantage for him and again, Nomak could overpowering him easily since, well, he physically overpowered Blade, someone who is stronger than Cap. Cap isn't fighting amateur robots...he is fighting someone that is skilled with a high end healing factor, top notch strength, and a bloodlust. Cap will need help to win this.

Time Immemorial
Keep hiding

wallman77
Nomak could overpowering him easily since, well, he physically overpowered Blade, someone who is stronger than Cap. \

Most idiotic thing i've read all day.

ShadowFyre
Wow good argument. Guess its to thought out. And the robots and chitauri were being manhandled by regular humans. Cap has fought 3 people above human. Loki-got toyed with(Nomak would lose as well) WS-he beat, but all he had was one metal arm, nomak would a crushed him. Ultron-he lost, and in this case, Nomak would have lost badly with Ultron being all metal.

Look, I'm a U.S.M.C grunt and I love me some Capn Murica but y'all going "lol no, he one shot decaps" and then being jerks to everyone that disagrees with you ain't gonna cut it.

Nomak edges Cap out 6/10. Advanced healing factor is worth a million unbreakable shields. And Cap agrees with me seeing as how many times he loses it. Something actual military personnel can go to the brig for.

TheVaultDweller
What human did he manhandle like they were made of cardboard?

So going to pretend him steamrolling through dozens, if not hundreds, of enemy soldiers, terrorists, HYDRA agents, Chitauri, Ultron bots etc. over the space of 4 films never happened?

Cap got stabbed twice in a one on one fight against a human (Nomak would annihilate that elevator of agents with ease...Nomak and Blade) and he had a long extend fight against another.

Ignoring all his other showings to focus on one fight where a very highly skilled agent managed to tag him twice before getting one-shotted into the elevator ceiling, and another fight where he easily dropped the guy once he decided to. And if you actually had seen Age of Ultron, you would know that Cap very clearly holds back against humans. He literally ripped an Ultron bot's head off with his bare hands at one stage, and those bots were digging through rocks, busting through concrete etc. just to name one of the strength feats that shows that he could very easily kill a human if he cut loose.

Human doesn't even get on the radar against normal vamps, let alone someone like Blade or Nomak.

So going to use two showings of Cap where some highly skilled individuals caused him a few seconds worth of trouble, while ignoring his other showings, and at the same time flat out ignore that Hannibal King gave a high ranking vampire a hard fight during Blade Trinity?

What am I saying. Of course you will continue to ignore, twist and cherry pick things in order to suit your argument. I really don't know why I am even typing this.

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
WS-he beat, but all he had was one metal arm, nomak would a crushed him. Ultron-he lost, and in this case, Nomak would have lost badly with Ultron being all metal.

How exactly did Winter Soldier just have one metal arm? He was very clearly also enhanced beyond regular human levels. Being able to evade Cap on foot during that one chase, holding his own in combat against him, sending normal people flying with hits from his regular limbs, dodging Falcon's machine pistol fire, jumping off that bridge and crushing that car without taking damage, surviving the fall at the end of The First Avenger etc. all very clearly show that he was not just a normal human.

And how did he lose against Ultron? Ultron had the advantage at the point the fight was interrupted, but the balance shifted multiple times during that bout. Ultron only got away when the twins interfered and they then had to worry about the train derailing.

thecomedian2
Nomak is a Damne Super Vampire, which is a level above super human/vampire

Silent Master
You think Nomak is above all superhumans or other vampires?

thecomedian2
Originally posted by Silent Master
You think Nomak is above all superhumans or other vampires? ofcourse, Nomak>Blade/SuperHumans/Vampires he is an enhanced Vampire, Remember the blood Pack? a group of Trained Vampires that could take on Blade? well nomak would make them look like children

Silent Master
Originally posted by thecomedian2
ofcourse, Nomak>Blade/SuperHumans/Vampires he is an enhanced Vampire, Remember the blood Pack? a group of Trained Vampires that could take on Blade? well nomak would make them look like children

So Nomak would be above fellow vampires like Seras Victoria and Alucard?

thecomedian2
So Nomak would be above fellow vampires like Seras Victoria and Alucard? no, just marvel vampires

Silent Master
no, just marvel vampires

There are no vampires in the MCU.

KingD19
There are no vampires in the MCU.

And if proper Marvel Dracula does show up, he'll be a lot more powerful than Nomak I reckon.

thecomedian2
There are no vampires in the MCU. Blade Universe then

Silent Master
Blade Universe then

So Nomak is above La Magra and Drake?

thecomedian2
So Nomak is above La Magra and Drake? on par with human Drake(no monster drake) no La magra

Silent Master
So basically, Nomak is the weakest of the vamp bosses.

thecomedian2
So basically, Nomak is the weakest of the vamp bosses. yes, but stronger than Blade

Silent Master
Not all that hard, Blade doesn't have any really impressive strength feats.

thecomedian2
Not all that hard, Blade doesn't have any really impressive strength feats. oh come on..!

Silent Master
Go ahead, name his impressive strength feats.

Inhuman

So you didn't see the movie?

No he hasn't. This had already been proven.

carver9
Blade kicked Dracula across the building with a single casual hit. Cap is good but Blade is far stronger than him. Blade sends people flying. Cap has as of yet to display any punching fts on the level of Blade. Not even close. If anyone wants to battlezone a blade vs Cap fight, I'm down. Anyone besides Time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.