Saesee Tiin Vs Obi-Wan Kenobi(TPM)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Saesee has sparred Mace. But Obi has sparred with the entire council barring Yoda! So there's a clear victor here.

Who wins?

Your move internet, your move.

No but seriously Tiin vs Apprentice Kenobi in an out match who wins?

carthage
Lol

ILS
Kenobi already won failthread

Fated Xtasy
Not sure those events are canon actually. But I could be wrong.

Jmanghan
Saesee wins, what even is this?

Trocity
Tiin curbs him.

Fated Xtasy
Care to elaborate how Tiin does this? Superior speed? Strength? A dueling match I'm unaware of? Just curious.

Jmanghan
Tiin's accolades >>> anything TPM Kenobi has done.

Seriously, TPM Kenobi is one of the weakest force sensitives I've ever seen.

He'd get blitzed quicker then Saesee did.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Care to elaborate how Tiin does this? Superior speed? Strength? A dueling match I'm unaware of? Just curious. Saesee Tiin's respect thread.

NewGuy01
Strength, experience, and power pretty much sum up what Saesee's got on Kenobi. Compared to the pretty much nothing that Kenobi has on him, it's substantial enough.

Hero of Python
Fight would go similar to Anakin vs Dooku in AotC. Kenobi might surprise the master but the fight will never be in doubt.

Jmanghan
EDIT: Thought you said Anakin vs Kenobi in ROTS.

Never mind.

SunRazer
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Strength, experience, and power pretty much sum up what Saesee's got on Kenobi. Compared to the pretty much nothing that Kenobi has on him, it's substantial enough.

Kenobi's probably faster, but Saesee's more skilled, and, as you said, stronger, more experienced, and more powerful.

Fated Xtasy
Obi's demonstrated high levels of precognition as an apprentice, he's regarded as Jinn equal in combat in the last JA book I believe. And he has done incredibly well against Xanatos who nearly killed Jinn on Bandomeer and stalemated him as an apprentice.

Not to mention that he dueled Maul who had equal strength to Jinn .

Even as a padawan Obi, Jinn, Adi, Plo and some others(dont remember the rest)are regarded as the best of the Jedi. More impressively, Obi-Wan is stated to have mastered lightsaber combat as a padawan even before TPM.

Also by now Obi's dueled two notable duelists, fought god knows how many battles,I doubt experience is a factor in this. Force Power? Sure but I don't see anything else personally.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.