Strongest person in the DB Universe that Hercule can beat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Who is the strongest person in the DB Universe that Hercule can beat?

I used to think it was Roshi, but... then I remembered Roshi's feats.

AuraAngel
Jewel as far as we know. Maybe some of the early Dragonball fighters but it is hard to say.

bbrem123
Jewel sounds about right. The runner up in the last tournament.

cdtm
Who knows how strong Jewel really is, though. It was implied the tournament quality really took a dive in later years. (Even without Roshi and Goku, there was dragon types and other chi users, who I doubt Satan fought in his tournaments.)

Satan should be able to beat pretty much anyone below start of series Goku's level. Or any no chi using elite human. Even General Blue is probably out of his league.

StiltmanFTW
Oolong. Maybe.

AuraAngel
Hercule doesn't actually lack for feats. He survived a smack from Cell pretty easily after it launched him into a nearby rock. Didn't even hurt him that bad. And we know from the next arc that it is quite hard for the DBZ fighters to hold back their hits and Cell had really no reason to hold back that much. I mean he obviously didn't wanna waste energy but he never cared about killing Hercule.

And later Hercule has a pretty good speed feat for getting on top of a plateau where those two gun totting jerks shot Bee. Hercule really just lacks strength showings.

StiltmanFTW
Those showings against Cell and Buu are nothing but comic relief.

AuraAngel
Yep. Doesn't make them not feats though lol.

juggerman
He can beat Good Buu easily. Buu knows to take a dive when confronting the CHAMP!

KingD19
Didn't Hercule punch through a city bus?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Yep. Doesn't make them not feats though lol.

True.

In movies, he managed to beat some cannon fodder zombies in Fusion Reborn. And survived getting blown up by Full Power Bojack laughing out loud

SSJGGogeta
Yeah, Hercule DOES actually have some ridiculously impressive feats. Even though it was clearly comic relief, he DID survive getting flung really far, into a cliff side, and was pretty much unharmed, other than a few scrapes. He also punched through a city bus, effortlessly. And he survived a punch from Kid Buu, and wasn't even seriously injured. A punch to the face, btw. He's honestly got some great feats, even IF they're just for comic relief.

I'd say he could beat anyone around desert bandit Yamcha level, bearing the use of special ki attacks, like the Kikoho, or Giran's gum shit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.