TPM Maul and Savage Opress vs One Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trocity
TPM Darth Maul
TCW Savage Opress

vs

Darth Nihl
Darth Talon
Darth Stryfe

Who wins?

Emperordmb
Maul>Nihl
Savage>Talon

Stryfe isn't enough to close both of those gaps.

I'd side Maul and Savage

|King Joker|
Yeah, Maul and Savage.

Col. Valerian
The Horned Bros.

Jmanghan
The really horny guys.

ILS
Not sure. Very good fight. May roll with the One Sith though. They may be individually inferior (with the exception of Nihl vs Savage, which is pretty close), but they can all give Maul a very decent fight to varying degrees, considering they've all performed well against Cade among others. On top of that, they all have lightning potent enough to kill Force sensitives, which both Maul and Savage are liable to take a hit from. It'd be enough to slow them down and wear them out over time, which combined with the numbers edge should give Team 2 the edge. Once Savage's guard drops and he loses an arm, it's game over.

NewGuy01
I dunno, I think the bros got this. :mmm:

Q99
Originally posted by ILS
Not sure. Very good fight. May roll with the One Sith though. They may be individually inferior (with the exception of Nihl vs Savage, which is pretty close), but they can all give Maul a very decent fight to varying degrees, considering they've all performed well against Cade among others. On top of that, they all have lightning potent enough to kill Force sensitives, which both Maul and Savage are liable to take a hit from. It'd be enough to slow them down and wear them out over time, which combined with the numbers edge should give Team 2 the edge. Once Savage's guard drops and he loses an arm, it's game over.

Yea. It is three-on-two, and the One Sith have no qualms about blasting someone in the back.

Even Stryfe could do something like grab Savage's heart with TK. Make it much harder for him to fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.