John Wick and Jason Bourne vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hero of Python
Cap as of AoU. He is unarmed. Wick and Bourne have full loadouts (guns body armor etc).

Fight takes place in a big lobby with Wick and Bourne starting with the high ground, guns trained on Cap.

Time Immemorial
It isn't even a fight, its a slaughter because you put a sniper on him and gave him the high ground.

Spite city.

Hero of Python
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
It isn't even a fight, its a slaughter because you put a sniper on him and gave him the high ground.

Spite city.

And if I gave Cap his shield, it'd be a spite thread the other way around right?

They're all in the same lobby and the duo only have about ten feet of height at most...Cap could easily dodge the initial attack, close the distance, and crack their heads in a couple seconds.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Hero of Python
And if I gave Cap his shield, it'd be a spite thread the other way around right?

They're all in the same lobby and the duo only have about ten feet of height at most...Cap could easily dodge the initial attack, close the distance, and crack their heads in a couple seconds.

Well seems you clarified OP so if its 10 feet, yea he could beat them..

Riot-Gear
I have yet to see John Wick, but considering Bourne's fairly absurd durability/damage soak it might take Cap a few minutes to knock him out.

marwash22
lol. no it wouldn't. it would take exactly one shot for Cap to kill Jason Bourne.

KingD19
A full shot would kill him. A glancing hit would send him flying with a ko to go along with it.

Riot-Gear
Originally posted by marwash22
lol. no it wouldn't. it would take exactly one shot for Cap to kill Jason Bourne.

Cap's strong, but Bourne's done things like been shot repeatedly fell several hundred feet and swam it off. So yeah even with Cap's strength its gonna take a bit.

KingD19
Originally posted by Riot-Gear
Cap's strong, but Bourne's done things like been shot repeatedly fell several hundred feet and swam it off. So yeah even with Cap's strength its gonna take a bit.

Cap has ripped robots in half, killed a jet with a shield, held up a car, tore apart a log, and crushed a jeep with a motorcycle. And before he threw the motorcycle, he grabbed a guy by the ankle and flung him like a ragdoll. I'm pretty sure his strength is just fine.

Inhuman
Originally posted by KingD19
Cap has ripped robots in half, killed a jet with a shield, held up a car, tore apart a log, and crushed a jeep with a motorcycle. And before he threw the motorcycle, he grabbed a guy by the ankle and flung him like a ragdoll. I'm pretty sure his strength is just fine.

Ill add to your list.

Lifted a motorcycle with 3 women on top of it, Ripped a car door clean off a 1940's car (not aluminum. they were steel back then), punched through a reinforced submarine tempered cockpit glass, tossed a grown man out the water a good 20-30 feet onto the pavement above.

Juk3n
Dodging a Sniper shot from a few feet away might be doable in an 'aim-dodge' kind of way. Im gonna say Cap, because hitting a moving target is hard, even for a pro, hitting someone 4 or 5 times faster, able to jump 4 or 5 times higher and react 4 or 5 times quicker... tough call.

im saying Cap via Hero aura.

Henry_Pym
Comic's Explained (YouTube channel) calced Movie caps standing punches at roughly the force of being hit by a truck at 20mph. He could decapitate these guys.

Riot-Gear
Originally posted by KingD19

You do realize that a several hundred foot drop even into water is likely going to wreck most vehicles as well right.

In other words Bourne has survived and still been mobile after taking the kinds of impacts that Cap generates.

Genesis-Soldier
but how fast has he been tanking the "cap" level generated feats

Silent Master
Lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.