Every homosexual is now sued.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Well good for this old lady. Stand up for what you believe in, using the laws put in place to do so.
I dont agree with her but hell, considering what she COULD have done, i admire her in weird way.

AsbestosFlaygon
Senile, old fool.

dadudemon
She clearly does not follow her religion of love, acceptance, and non-judgmentalism. What part of her actions has anything at all to do with "love everyone, serve everyone, make no judgements"?

And now I'm judging her. sad

But people like this annoy me. sad

Also, one of these: ----> sad

riv6672
LOL@both these posts. Thanks!!!

Mindship
http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/2/5/5/9/1/6/9/facepalm-jesus-52392155048.jpeg

Spawningpool
Claims that she lives by the bible. Forgets lest ye be judged

Digi

Spawningpool
She wil. Make a shit ton if this goes through

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Spawningpool
Claims that she lives by the bible. Forgets lest ye be judged Tbf Psalm says that her town should drag the homosexuals out of town and beat them to death with a rock or God will punish the whole town.

Religions are dumb.

Spawningpool
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Tbf Psalm says that her town should drag the homosexuals out of town and beat them to death with a rock or God will punish the whole town.

Religions are dumb.
And that's why I stick to laveyan satanism

dadudemon
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Tbf Psalm says that her town should drag the homosexuals out of town and beat them to death with a rock or God will punish the whole town.

Religions are dumb.

But the whole fulfilling of the law and replacing the old, barbaric law with "love the everyone, yo" message supercedes that.

Now, you can no longer stone someone for doing anything bad. In fact, you're supposed to let people stone you. You know, the whole turn the other cheek message? no expression

Check this out:

http://www.gotquestions.org/abolish-fulfill-law.html

And here's some stuff about why hateful Christians are not really being Christians (followers of Christ's message):

http://www.explorefaith.org/questions/views.html

Robtard

dadudemon

Surtur
Ugh, how does one sue every gay person on EARTH? Dumb senile b*tch. Don't tie up any courts time with this nonsense. Put this woman in a nursing home STAT.

What is there to admire about a hateful old witch too stupid for her own good, who tries to waste the courts time with this nonsense?

But hey, if chick wants to act like a dipsh*t and sue over people breaking religious laws...well, why not sue every single person who has ever worked on a Sunday? Punishable by death in the bible. Or hey, I know plenty of catholic folk who don't go to mass once a week like you are supposed to. When will she sue them? OR is it just a problem with the gays?

Spawningpool
Originally posted by Surtur
Ugh, how does one sue every gay person on EARTH? Dumb senile b*tch. Don't tie up any courts time with this nonsense. Put this woman in a nursing home STAT.
The first hint that she is insane is that she is from Nebraska

Sacred 117

Surtur
I expect lawsuits against people who took the lords name and vain and worshiped any gods besides the mass murdering crazy one catholics love any day now. Since folk are breaking religious laws left and right, she'd look like a hypocritical crazy person if she just focused on the gay thing.

Omega Vision
I think the worst part here is that she considers herself the ambassador of God.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I think the worst part here is that she considers herself the ambassador of God.

I admittedly wouldn't know how to prove it, but I suspect you can sum it up as "Doing any real good in the name of the Lord, as per his son's request, is too hard. sad Let's instead pretend to do good so much as to convince ourselves of the fact! THAT'll get us into a happy place when we die! smile"

Astner
I've always found this funny because the prosecution of homosexuals is based on the letters of Paul who stoned Christians (and not in the good way) and burned churches before he became a Christian himself.

Surtur
If I was gay I'd just create a religion that says it is against their religion for people to hate on anyone's sexuality. Then I'd sue this woman.

Can someone figure out a way for me to sue all babies on Earth? Seriously, f*ck babies.

Astner
I don't think you can "just create a religion," but whatever.

Robtard
Originally posted by Astner
See: L. Ron Hubbard

Sacred 117
I've always found this funny because the prosecution of homosexuals is based on the letters of Paul who stoned Christians (and not in the good way) and burned churches before he became a Christian himself.

haermm

thumb up

Surtur

If you had enough people, why not? Since now we get into..what person is in charge of deciding what is or is not a religion..or how new religions can be created? Is there a committee?

jaden101
Bet she takes it up the shitter though.

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden101
Bet she takes it up the shitter though.

I've yet to meet a female senior citizen who doesn't. Don't..don't ask how I know.

Bashar Teg
http://i.imgur.com/91sn32Q.jpg

riv6672
At first they're called cults.

Time Immemorial
OP of this thread is a homo and his shirts are sexually offensive to gay people.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

laughing out loud

riv6672
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
Ha!
This didnt load last time i was here. One of my fave Simpsons gags! thumb up

BackFire

riv6672
Lawyers are the devil!

Spawningpool
Anton LaVay

riv6672
Jim jones.

NemeBro
Ronald McDonald.

riv6672
Hulkamania.

\\W//
Walshyology

Bashar Teg
if it isn't my sweet walshy evil face

Spawningpool

riv6672
^^^Classic Cult behavior. Speaking in tongues.

|King Joker|
Spawningpool is the spawn of Satan. Expect nothing less, riv.

Spawningpool
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Spawningpool is the spawn of Satan. Expect nothing less, riv.
Shuttup lucifer

|King Joker|
Shuttup lucifer Only if you do my bidding... Then we will have our deal, baby.

Spawningpool
Only if you do my bidding... Then we will have our deal, baby. what is the deal dark lord?

|King Joker|
what is the deal dark lord? Give me five kisses each night for a month then I'll release you of your burdens.

Spawningpool
Give me five kisses each night for a month then I'll release you of your burdens.
Il do it for free

|King Joker|
Il do it for free love

Spawningpool
love
King joker-kun

|King Joker|
my bae

Spawningpool
my bae
*giggles like a Japanese school girl*

Jmanghan
I've never read the bible. But does it ever say directly in the bible that being gay is immoral, and wrong.

Also, on a sidenote, God also advocates the following in the bible: Rape, Slavery, Pillaging, MURDER in his name.

Seriously, a ****ed up God is a God not worth worshipping.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I've never read the bible. But does it ever say directly in the bible that being gay is immoral, and wrong.

Also, on a sidenote, God also advocates the following in the bible: Rape, Slavery, Pillaging, MURDER in his name.

Seriously, a ****ed up God is a God not worth worshipping.

The bible does not say that homosexuality is immoral. It says to kill them.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

riv6672
I've never read the bible.
Thats surprising.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
The bible does not say that homosexuality is immoral. It says to kill them.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

The same God that says, "Get thee behind me..."?

God takes it in the butt...a deity in denial.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
The same God that says, "Get thee behind me..."?

God takes it in the butt...a deity in denial.

I thought that was Jesus who said that. stick out tongue

Esau Cairn

Well one of those fictional characters said it. stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

ArtificialGlory

I thought he said, "Let the little children come onto me"?

riv6672
Unto.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by riv6672
Unto.

Into?

riv6672

NinaWilliams

I agree

riv6672
Agree with what?

The question, or the fact that those things are in the bible?

red g jacks
FNSan5v3PYw

Shakyamunison
But people who are heterosexual do not become homosexual, unless they where bisexual to begin with. Sexuality is something you are born with.

riv6672
Now, living one's life by the mandates put down in a book? Thats a choice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.