Kir Kanos vs. Kyle Katarn (Dark Forces)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Novel feats apply as well
*Standard gear for all

Battle takes place in the Rubble Pyle on Hypori

ILS
Didn't Dark Forces Kyle beat Boba Fett? Not to use ABC but if I can feasibly win a Jango vs Kanos debate.. I'd hate to see what Katarn does to him. His feats seem better.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by ILS
Didn't Dark Forces Kyle beat Boba Fett? Not to use ABC but if I can feasibly win a Jango vs Kanos debate.. I'd hate to see what Katarn does to him. His feats seem better.

No he didn't, Boba appeared but didn't do anything, even in the novels.

Also I'm not seeing how Kyle has better feats, from what I'm seeing he doesn't do anything overly impressive. Plus his only gear seems to be his Bryer pistol and lightsaber as per novels.

Kosmos Supreme
Wow time really ravaged some well deserved hype for a powerful character
Kyle Katarn Victories:
Jerec - the Inquisitor who was only a step below Vader and the most likely successor should Vader ever die. Jerec has also killed formidable Jedi like Qu Rahn. Just ask me about him and i'll give you some info
Dessan - a powerful Dark Jedi trained by Luke Skywalker and was amped by Valley of the Jedi Energy

EmperorSidious2
Kyle katarn

Zenwolf
Kosmos this is just DF Kyle and Kyle only defeated Jerec due to getting amped himself and cutting Jerec from The Force. So....it's not really something for him he could do by himself and it wasn't really by combat.

Plus Kanos is a completely different guy and will fight differently, that and there's no amping places here for Kyle so it's really moot. I'm not seeing how Kyle is gonna win this, considering he struggled through his fights and didn't do anything overly impressive.

Q99
I'm not sure... leaning Kir. He's more one-on-one focused. Katarn is a great commando and fought a ton of powerful droids, but that's different than a very skilled, very agile individual foe.

If Kanos can get in close, it's over.

Originally posted by Kosmos Supreme
Wow time really ravaged some well deserved hype for a powerful character
Kyle Katarn Victories:
Jerec - the Inquisitor who was only a step below Vader and the most likely successor should Vader ever die. Jerec has also killed formidable Jedi like Qu Rahn. Just ask me about him and i'll give you some info
Dessan - a powerful Dark Jedi trained by Luke Skywalker and was amped by Valley of the Jedi Energy

That's Jedi-Kyle. This is non-Jedi Kyle, vs one of the most badass non-force uses in all of SW.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Q99
I'm not sure... leaning Kir. He's more one-on-one focused. Katarn is a great commando and fought a ton of powerful droids, but that's different than a very skilled, very agile individual foe.

If Kanos can get in close, it's over.

That's Jedi-Kyle. This is non-Jedi Kyle, vs one of the most badass non-force uses in all of SW.

Eh I wouldn't say Kanos is one on one focused, he's diverse himself in taking on multiple combatants. Heck he pretty much forced an entire Imperial force that was meant to capture him, into retreating, that and he pretty much stomped a group of Shadow Stormtroopers too. His accuracy of course top notch and just...yeah better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.