Starkiller vs. Darth Traya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: No drain

Round 2: All out fight

Battle takes place on neutral ground

Zenwolf
Which Starkiller? Just for clarification.

carthage

This one or whichever version is more powerful than him

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/star-wars-darth-starkiller-dark-apprentice-respect-1627390/

Hero of Python
1. Traya with difficulty.

2. Traya in two seconds or less.

Unless you outnumber Traya, severely outclass her, or have a hax power like Nihilus/Exile, you'll probably lose to her.

carthage
What the ****

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by carthage
What the ****

ares834
Starkiller beats the shit out of her.

She may take round 2 though.

Jmanghan
Starkiller stomps, what even is this??

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by carthage
What the ****
Yeah, had to double check the username on that one.

NewGuy01
Starkiller pushes her into a wall.

Jmanghan
Traya's drain is stupid and featless btw, moving on.

NewGuy01
Featless?

Jmanghan
Draining 3 featless, weak-ass Jedi Masters might as well be featless.

NewGuy01
They were Jedi Councillors. Admittedly bottom of the barrel as far as JC's go, but still powerful Jedi Masters.

Sinious
Newguy thumb up

FreshestSlice
They weren't bottom of the barrel councilors, especially considering they survived Kataar.

Jmanghan
They were. Surviving Katarr is not that impressive.

FreshestSlice
And yet an entire planet, and most of the Jedi Order, didn't. Not that I come to you for displays of even the most basic of logic.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

DarthAnt66
They weren't on Katarr, lol.

Jmanghan
Where were they on Katarr when it got drained?

Oh wait, they weren't on the ****ing planet.

DarthAnt66
Unknown. They definitely weren't there though - Visas was the only survivor. Kavar thought Atris went to the Conclave.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up Either put up an argument or keep on being a pathetic troll.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Either put up an argument or keep on being a pathetic troll.

I seriously have no idea who you think I am. I can't stress this enough, you're mistaking me with someone else. Is there someone you are honestly confusing me with?

EmperorSidious2
Starkiller curbstomps round 1

Round 2. I'm going with starkiller

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Unknown. They definitely weren't there though - Visas was the only survivor. Kavar thought Atris went to the Conclave.
I definitely don't remember that line. I do remember them saying they themselves went.

DarthAnt66
I do remember you being wrong. thumb up

Jmanghan
Taking too much LSD?

No, they talked about how so-and-so told them about the attack on Katarr.

ares834
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I definitely don't remember that line. I do remember them saying they themselves went.

Nope.

AncientPower
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Draining 3 featless, weak-ass Jedi Masters might as well be featless.

If three of the most powerful members of the most well-trained and combat experienced Jedi Order in the entire mythos are 'featless, weak-ass' to you then you need to educated yourself on the lore:

Kavar for one was considered the second strongest Jedi in the entire Revanchist crusade against the Mandalorians and was nearly as famous as Revan himself. Kavar > Alek tbh.

Vrook survived the Sith occupation of Dantooine where all but one other, a cut-content padawan at that, did not. Vrook > Vandar tbh.

Though I haven't got shit on Zez-kai Ell so you have me on that one, thought it is worth noting that the Jedi Covenant(Lucien Draay and friends) were not as powerful as the main Jedi High Council members, of which Zez-Kai Ell was of course a member. Lucien Draay himself was a very powerful Jedi warrior.

KotOR era Jedi and Sith are not weak, quite the opposite infact.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by ares834
Nope.
Hmmm. I'll admit it's been awhile since I've played KotOR 2. Still, hardly the weakest Jedi of the Order.

FreshestSlice
I do remember you being wrong. thumb up
I'll give you props for having better asseholery than Jmanghan. You've done better in the past, however, so I'm still disappointed.

DarthAnt66
My African villages ain't disappointed though. wink

ares834
Originally posted by AncientPower
thought it is worth noting that the Jedi Covenant(Lucien Draay and friends) were not as powerful as the main Jedi High Council members, of which Zez-Kai Ell was of course a member.

Based on?

DarthAnt66
The Collector's Edition.

AncientPower
I'm almost certain the KOTOR comics says that although the WatchCircle are far less merciful they are not as powerful as the High Council IIRC, to be honest that is just common sense though.

AncientPower
The Collector's Edition.

The Collector's edition of what? the graphic novels? is there even such a thing?

Based
1. Starkiller stomps
2. Drain stomps, let's be real.

ares834
Originally posted by AncientPower
I'm almost certain the KOTOR comics says that although the WatchCircle are far less merciful they are not as powerful as the High Council IIRC, to be honest that is just common sense though.

Nothing common sense about it. The Jedi Council isn't always made up of the most powerful warriors. Plus Draay ends up joining the Council anyway.

AncientPower
Good point, but he gets kicked off almost immediately after and exiled doesn't he? been a few years since I read those.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.